Friday Night Lights

The 101 (ended 2011)

danbambridge

Friday Night Lights Fan Reviews (200)

• This show was special. I learned about life, I learned about American football. This show was a breath of fresh air. I'm not sure I will ever watch a show like this again. And this make me sad. I'll sure be missing it. Go Lion!

This show was special: I learned about life, I learned about American football and I learned about fighting. I will always remember the struggle of all the characters. I really felt like they were real: They were passionate about football, about their future, and every decisions they took had consequences on their life. It wasn't like the One Tree Hill type of drama, were life is great and everything is a cliché. People had to fight for what they wanted and you could feel it. And don't remember why I picked this show when I started to watch it... Maybe because TV.com wrote a good review about it... but I remember I was apprehending the football aspect of it. I know nothing about it, it is not a cultural thing here, (we have rugby) and it actually doesn't matter. It's actually not about the sport, even if the sport is the core of everything. This show was a breath of fresh air and I'm not sure I will ever watch a show like this again. And this make me sad. I'll sure be missing it. Clear eyes, Full hearts. Can't lose. Go Lions!