Friday Night Lights

Stay

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Dec 09, 2009 on The 101

7.1
  • Finally the East Dillon Lions get on track and we get some good football sequences. We also finally get some closure with Matt and Riggens and most likely the end of their stay on the show.

The East Dillon Lions team gets on track and looks to be turning into a competitive team with Vince and Luke leading the way with the wildcat formation. Its a shame that they havent used Landry more in the football side of the plot and brought him along as a valuable team leader as they seemed to hint at earlier in this season.

Great to see Lyla back for a visit and her rekindle her relationship with Riggins, of which I am sure will see Riggins leave the Dillon to follow Lyla his soul mate. Matt and Julie on the other hand seem to have finally realised that Matt should have left for college and it looks like he has headed off to find his calling in life. Downside in this plot seems to be the complete uselessness the apprenticeship he did for the art guy was. Either way I'm exicted to see what happens in the next episode.