Friday Night Lights

What to Do While You're Waiting

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 10, 2007 on The 101

• Coach Taylor finds out that Street's family is suing him. Smash who always gets the girl finds a girl that isn't falling over him. Matt realizes his father is a soldier but is willing to work a job he hates to stay.

I thought this episode was average. I mean I thought there would be more drama around the whole law suit issue with Coach and Street. I was definitely waiting for a confrontation between Street and Coach. I wasn't expecting Street to tell him he didn't make the decision. With the previews for this episode I was also expecting more focus on Tyra and the abuse. I don't know maybe I was expecting it to last longer at least making the mom's decision a cliff hanger for the next show. I was not however expecting Riggins to apologize to her and to try to get back together. Nor did I expect her to turn him down. I am excited to see next week, when Smash's mother finds his stash of performance enhancers. Is he going to be thrown off the team? Next show is a definite must see!