Friday Night Lights

What to Do While You're Waiting

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 10, 2007 on The 101

• Story lines just keep getting better each week!

Simply amazing! Just like the "Pilot" episode being very pivotal, this episode in the same right was the next step in character development for the following characters: The Whole Street Family, Tyra, Smash and Waverly, Coach and Mrs Taylor and Matt an Julie.

Perfect example of the good ole boy network, Matt going into see Buddy Garity to get his father a job. As much as I like Coach Taylor, I think he was wrong, but not really sure if QB's really have to go through tackling drills? I would think that the QB's have some sort of practice in this part of the game.

I really like Matt and Julie's relationship and how the directors are taking it slow with them. Julie was upset with Matt when he forgot about meeting her at the library, but I know she understands better than anyone what Matt is going through, in being the man of the house, taking care of his grandma, working, going to school and now being in a relationship.

Way to go Tyra, standing up for her mother! And then in the end the Mother, not to choose the man over her daughter!

Smash - in the 3rd person, not much else to say. Sorry Smash.

I use to dislike the Buddy Garity character, slowly I am starting to like him. I think it was what Tammy Taylor said to him to bring him around and be human and not just everything is Dillon Panthers...

Great Episode...