Friday Night Lights

Who's Your Daddy

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 24, 2006 on The 101

• There was a lot of great character development in this episode. They are proving that this show is more then football.

I can see the future for this show and it looks great. Smash Williams doesn't like Voodoo Tatom, of course Tim Riggins doesn't like him and Matt Saracen is threatened by him as well. The only problem is that so far Voodoo has shown that he's a great football player. Matt has a lot going on. He has a crush on the Coach's daughter, he's dropping classes for football, his dad is in Iraq and his grandmother has dementia. Now that's a lot to handle. Tim still hasn't visited Jason and he's attracted to Lyla. Tim dumped Tyra and she's off visiting Jason. I'm sure that will develop into something. Jason finally moved his hands. He was provoked by his new roommate but he still moved them. The main focus is still on the good ole' Coach. Coach Taylor is getting caught up with the team and the town's maddness. He's forgetting his daughter's recital and parties, being the Coach of the Dillon Panthers is a lot of stress.
  • It is such a great episode.

It is such a great episode. You know what it makes me want to see this show more and more and I can't help it because I just wanna watch it again and again, I wanna see the next episodes I can't wait well I have one phrase or line that I'll use from the show get well soon Jason:)
  • Wow what a Episode ....

Wow this is woes amazing Episode Many thing woes runing on this episode
    there mast be 5 story runing on at Bat I wily like the Couch story and mett story in same way they look in same Eric Wont to win Bat He Forget what is Family Fell from this And Mett Wont to play And he Get to take cear abut is grundme And the best part is it that eric ask mett If He have a girl Friend and I sure that all of as woes know how mett like and when Eric say take her to dinner maybe in the backset in the car I sure that we know that Eric wily dont know that he told to mett to get our daughter in the backseat of a car. I woes know he going to say same thing like that I woes on the floor when I say that And I believe that behind the smile that Eric smile in the end of the episode must be very angry Amazing Episode I like at very much
  • WOW there was a lot going on in this episode!!!

I really have to admire Matt. He has a lot on his plate with school, football, his father in Iraq and being the caretaker of his Grandmother. But, it looks like Coach Taylor still believes in him as a Quarterback - even though the whole town thinks that Voodoo is going to save Dillon. Now, we really know that Matt likes Coach Taylor's daughter and at the dance recital the Coach realizes that Matt has his eye on his daughter.
LONG