WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

April 6, 2012 Friday Night Smackdown Official Discussion!

  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [41]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    Either AJ's sadness is fake or she's taking the breakup like a real woman.
    I think she's taking it like a big girl.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [42]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    Big Show should drop the title at Extreme Rules, unless they have bigger plans for Cody (I doubt it).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [43]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,206
    Somebody's feeling eager to get his title back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [44]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    I can has please?


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hurricane1123

    Hurricane1123

    [45]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 09/07/06
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 11,633
    Stuff I've liked:

    LQTM at Skip Sheffield.

    I love that Wrestlemania 29 promo with the Angels and Airwaves "Surrender" song in the background. Makes me love New York City and definitely wanting to go to next year's Mania.

    Daniel Bryan is an amazing heel. I am still on the "Yes! Yes! Yes" bandwagon as I've always been, but damn he makes it so hard for me to like him with stuff like that. Glorious!

    I think I have a crush on AJ.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [46]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    Stuff I've liked:

    LQTM at Skip Sheffield.

    I love that Wrestlemania 29 promo with the Angels and Airwaves "Surrender" song in the background. Makes me love New York City and definitely wanting to go to next year's Mania.

    Daniel Bryan is an amazing heel. I am still on the "Yes! Yes! Yes" bandwagon as I've always been, but damn he makes it so hard for me to like him with stuff like that. Glorious!

    I think I have a crush on AJ.

    We're going to Mania!

    AJ is no good for you sir. Unless you want to be her babysitter.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [47]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982

    telvisnostic wrote:


    I can has please?





    I'm not keen on the purple though. Still looks good.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [48]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Thank you WWE for remembering a man that was before my time. I like this a lot. 83 years young.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [49]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,206
    Oh boy, another educated heel.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [50]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Nice promo by Sandow. Points for those who remember who he was before.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [51]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982
    This promo was....good.

    The delivery, the facial features and the fact that he was looking at the camera like he was literally addressing the audience at home. I liked it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [52]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Nice promo by Sandow. Points for those who remember who he was before.

    He was apart of a tag team. I don't remember his name though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [53]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982
    That can't be Terkay.
    Could it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [54]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    The constant replays by WWE is hurting their ratings. They've replayed half of Raw tonight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [55]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,206

    The new Three Stooges will host Raw.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [56]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    My wish for a change in ADR did not come true. I's sad.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [57]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Nice promo by Sandow. Points for those who remember who he was before.
    He was apart of a tag team. I don't remember his name though.
    He was manged by MMC in her teacher role as Idol Stevens and KC James.


    He looks so different with that big old beard. I hope he goes far (he doe snot have to main event). He's talented.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [58]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    telvisnostic wrote:

    My wish for a change in ADR did not come true. I's sad.

    I hope he stepped up his gave during his hiatus. Before he was just doing the bare minimum to get by. Del Rio can be a mega heel.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [59]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,206
    John Laurinaitis hasn't done much since becoming GM on both shows. Maybe it takes time for that to happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [60]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982

    telvisnostic wrote:


    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Nice promo by Sandow. Points for those who remember who he was before.
    He was apart of a tag team. I don't remember his name though.
    He was manged by MMC in her teacher role as Idol Stevens and KC James.


    He looks so different with that big old beard. I hope he goes far (he doe snot have to main event). He's talented.



    No way.



    I completely forgot about this tag team. Damn, Stevens has changed over the years.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.