Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

No Way Out Main Events - added second tag team match

seinfeld111690

[21]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 25
    DemonSlayerZea wrote:
    TimWidhalm wrote:

wounds wrote:
    Damn, I should learn how to read! I missread it as a tag team match... But I still put my money on Cena vs HBK Batista vs. Undertaker There is no point for them to put the Undertaker on a match with Cena while Undertaker and Batista have some kind of history.

I love how Lashley isn't being mentioned, this goes to show you that Vince actually listens to the fans and doesn't care about ECW just like the rest of us

That show on Sci Fi was ECW? Man, it had me fooled. Who would have thought that that show was extreme. I thought it was simply a pathetic attempt for cash.

I had no idea either
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wounds

[22]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 24
    Another main event:

www.wwe.com wrote:
    At No Way Out, they will attempt to do it again, as Paul London & Brian Kendrick will once again face MNM, The Hardys and William Regal & Dave Taylor in a Ladder Match.

lightning_kf

[23]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 36
    I'm not feeling this pay-per-view at all. If HBK and Undertaker turn on Cena and Batista, they're gonna be heels for sure. And heels don't have much luck at WrestleMania main events.  Only one heel has ever won at the main event: HHH.  I guess we all know how he won that one.

Right now, they're constantly rubbing Taker's undefeated streak all over the place (which is not a good sign to me). I'm telling you, they had better not do anything stupid. Wait, this is the WWE. Too late.

Besides, if you guys recall. When Lashley's music hit on Raw, there wasn't any reaction from the crowd. When his pyro went off (both of them), they immediately cheered. It seems like Lashley has a hypnotic effect on fans. If you know what I mean .
    Edited on 02/07/2007 1:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

qfrodri85

[24]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 27
    Heh, when Taker stared at Lashley, there were boos.

seinfeld111690

[25]Feb 7, 2007
    wounds wrote:
    Another main event:

www.wwe.com wrote:
    At No Way Out, they will attempt to do it again, as Paul London & Brian Kendrick will once again face MNM, The Hardys and William Regal & Dave Taylor in a Ladder Match.

Well it worked so well the first time

VanGriffin

[26]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 8
    I think their pushing Undertaker bacuse he is most likely retiring this year.

No mention of Lashley? not surprising. He was better on Smackdown and better than Bastista, which isn't saying much.

I was hoping a cancellation of ECW, but that wont happen until may, and I'm hoping Vince will give a no words,mate, like the X-Games....

Unfortunately, i don't see it going away, because the ratings are very slightly ahead of TNA, sadly. Most likely dure more the network placing than the actual show.

Anyways, as for the matches, a ladder match for the Hardys? They'll slaughter Regal and Taylor. The only thing I see Taylor doing is knocking down ladders, not climbing them. He's like D&D at moment. All brawn, no brains.

DemonSlayerZea

[27]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 20
    It's sad that WWECW has higher ratings than TNA. And this sounds like yet another crappy WWE pay-per-view. At least TNA pay-per-views are usually pretty good. Lockdown is the best TNA pay-per-view ever and is something that Vince would never let happen.

seinfeld111690

[28]Feb 7, 2007
    DemonSlayerZea wrote:
    It's sad that WWECW has higher ratings than TNA. And this sounds like yet another crappy WWE pay-per-view. At least TNA pay-per-views are usually pretty good. Lockdown is the best TNA pay-per-view ever and is something that Vince would never let happen.

SD! ppv's always suck due to the lack of talent from Batista