WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Official Matt Hardy thread

qfrodri85

[61]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 27
    If TNA wasn't capable of capitalizing on Jeff Hardy's popularity, what are the chances of Matt Hardy doing better?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[62]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 52

Zilch.

Deadnight-Majin

[63]Sep 18, 2010
    • level: 18

Telvis that picture is both sad and brilliant.

Hurricane1123 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

MattHardy Twitter wrote:
    @someguy You're right-plan on changing that. It's time for me to go somewhere that'll I'll be given a fair chance-that's all I want.
    How can he honestly say he hasn't been given a fair chance in WWE?! They've employed him for years (well, they fired him for 90 days in 2005), he's held numerous championships, and unlike many more deserving people he's nearly always actually been in a feud. Think about his very recent feud with Drew Mcintyre. That got quite a bit of TV time and an actual storyline, which is more than can be said for a lot of younger, harder working and generally better wrestlers on the roster.

On the internet he responds to hate mail from 10 year olds (with a similar level of maturity), he constantly promotes TNA (with the way he NEVER shuts up about Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore), he's out of shape, and he generally gets away with a hell of a lot that most other people on the roster wouldn't.

He wants to go somewhere where he'll be given a fair chance? Well obviously he doesn't like being treat better than most other mid carders on the roster. What will he honestly achieve in TNA?! Less money than he received in WWE. Check. Devaluing the legacy of the Hardy Boyz and making sure WWE will never bother consider booking them again. Check. Taking TV time away from people on the TNA roster who actually deserve it. Check.

He'll jump straight there and be big for all of 5 minutes, since he won't bother to sort himself before going there and he'll burn out and his guts will explode again.

Haha you alright there Deadnight. Breathe, let he hate flow through you. I agree with you on all points, especially after looking at the picture telvis just posted. One of the men responsible for revolutionizing a ladder match has fallen, and it's pretty much mostly Matt's fault.
    Ha, I had to get that off my chest

Y'know, I always liked the dude, I'm living proof that his internet shenanigans are causing his fanbase to disintegrate.

Sofa_King1

[64]Sep 19, 2010
    • level: 9
    Matt Hardy sucks so much he doesn't deserve a thread.

telvisnostic

[65]Sep 19, 2010

So why'd you post?

-----------

WrestlingRadio wrote:
    Matt Hardy is reportedly having meetings with WWE tomorrow and in response to a fan asking when his contract expires he said "If I have my way, hopefully tomorrow "

yooperchild

[66]Sep 19, 2010
    • level: 28
    What an idiot.

I hope he goes to TNA and gets buried under everyone else they already have there.

yooperchild

[67]Sep 19, 2010
    • level: 28
    Actually...I recant my previous statement.

I hope he does get out and get to go to TNA because I bet it will result in him being an even bigger douchenozzle on Twitter....including responses to butthurt fans wondering why he left the WWE. This could be good times.

telvisnostic

[68]Sep 19, 2010

Considering how much they love to use Twitter in TNA, he'd be right at home. I wonder if he goes there will his fans follow him like his brother's didn't.

qfrodri85

[69]Sep 19, 2010
    • level: 27
    But Matt Hardy is the biggest internet whore among the entire wrestling industry.

I hope whoever employs Matt Hardy bans him from using Twitter and MySpace.

Hurricane1123

[70]Sep 20, 2010
    • level: 34
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    But Matt Hardy is the biggest internet whore among the entire wrestling industry.

I hope whoever employs Matt Hardy bans him from using Twitter and MySpace.
    Yeah the guy tweets 24/7, he never shuts up. He could tweet about the injustices of the breakfast he's eating and thousand of his followers will immediately support him. I don't even know why wrestling sites give him so much attention either, on 411mania, he gets like 3 articles written on his tweets and updates every day.

lakmisdra

[71]Sep 20, 2010
    • level: 8

Hurricane1123 wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    But Matt Hardy is the biggest internet whore among the entire wrestling industry. I hope whoever employs Matt Hardy bans him from using Twitter and MySpace.
    Yeah the guy tweets 24/7, he never shuts up. He could tweet about the injustices of the breakfast he's eating and thousand of his followers will immediately support him. I don't even know why wrestling sites give him so much attention either, on 411mania, he gets like 3 articles written on his tweets and updates every day.

So does that make Matt Hardy one of the fat, Internet kids Batista was talking about?

Randyspeeps

[72]Sep 20, 2010
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

MattHardy Twitter wrote:
    @someguy You're right-plan on changing that. It's time for me to go somewhere that'll I'll be given a fair chance-that's all I want.
    How can he honestly say he hasn't been given a fair chance in WWE?! They've employed him for years (well, they fired him for 90 days in 2005), he's held numerous championships, and unlike many more deserving people he's nearly always actually been in a feud. Think about his very recent feud with Drew Mcintyre. That got quite a bit of TV time and an actual storyline, which is more than can be said for a lot of younger, harder working and generally better wrestlers on the roster.

On the internet he responds to hate mail from 10 year olds (with a similar level of maturity), he constantly promotes TNA (with the way he NEVER shuts up about Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore), he's out of shape, and he generally gets away with a hell of a lot that most other people on the roster wouldn't.

He wants to go somewhere where he'll be given a fair chance? Well obviously he doesn't like being treat better than most other mid carders on the roster. What will he honestly achieve in TNA?! Less money than he received in WWE. Check. Devaluing the legacy of the Hardy Boyz and making sure WWE will never bother consider booking them again. Check. Taking TV time away from people on the TNA roster who actually deserve it. Check.

He'll jump straight there and be big for all of 5 minutes, since he won't bother to sort himself before going there and he'll burn out and his guts will explode again.

That's a work of art Majin.

I'm with Yooper. I too hope he gets fired and goes to TNA. It would make for some entertaining moments.

Crulex1369

[73]Sep 20, 2010
    • level: 26

lakmisdra wrote:

Hurricane1123 wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    But Matt Hardy is the biggest internet whore among the entire wrestling industry. I hope whoever employs Matt Hardy bans him from using Twitter and MySpace.

So does that make Matt Hardy one of the fat, Internet kids Batista was talking about?

Deadnight-Majin

[74]Sep 20, 2010

Randyspeeps wrote:
    That's a work of art Majin.
    Ha, thanks Speeps.

telvisnostic

[75]Sep 20, 2010

lakmisdra wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    I do declare he just might be.

Hurricane1123

[76]Sep 20, 2010

telvisnostic wrote:

lakmisdra wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    I do declare he just might be.

Yes he does...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMpq8d346ic

That's what Hardy gets for tweeting. Typical Batista, always with the anti-internet LQTM.

telvisnostic

[77]Sep 21, 2010

Batista, the man that always speaks the truth. /sarcasm

He put out an 8 minute video today that I refuse to watch.

telvisnostic

[78]Sep 22, 2010

The following picture, is courtesy of World Wrestling Entertainment superstar Matt Hardy's official Twitter account, features Hardy in a weight room showing off a much more cut and slimmer look, perhaps to spite all the haters who contest to him being overweight.

"Here's a pic of me at the gym tonight at 222 lbs," Hardy wrote in the caption of the picture. "The "No Red Meat' diet is totally working and I'm excited!"

However, due to my striking philosophy, and proven correct from our own Wayne Daly, from Wrestling Pro News, it is way easier to suck in your gut when you're arms are in the air, but take it for what it's worth.

-FOW

------------

Interesting article on Matt Hardy-----http://forceofwrestling.com/column-the-shark-attack-matt-hardy-version-done/

Edited on 09/22/2010 2:33pm

Deadnight-Majin

[79]Sep 22, 2010

Ed Scoglio wrote:
    I've seen plenty of performers burn their bridge once they've crossed it, but I don't think I ever saw one set that bridge on fire while walking across it.

Hurricane1123

[80]Sep 22, 2010
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Ed Scoglio wrote:
    I've seen plenty of performers burn their bridge once they've crossed it, but I don't think I ever saw one set that bridge on fire while walking across it.

True philosophy there Deadnight. Looks like Matt Hardy removed the picture from is twitter. You know I don't see why Matt doesn't just quit if he's so upset. His contract is upso he could easily just not resign and leave the WWE.