WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Plot opportunity for Undertaker

musiliu

[1]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 11
    hey i've got a great idea for a plot opportunity with undertaker and vince's "death" :

after they find out who killed vince and all that, then undertaker will come back from his injury and wrestle some squash matches. then for some reason, each member of the mcmahon family will come out each week and call out undertaker and beg him to use his "powers" to resurrect vince mcmahon.. Undertaker will keep refusing and will mention something about not letting that side of him escape. then undertaker will finally agree to resurrect vince after a month, but only if he wins the world heavyweight championship in a match. then Edge has no choice but to lay down for the undertaker and undertaker is champion. the following smackdown after that, undertaker comes out to the middle of the ring and the druids come out with a casket and places it on the ramp. Undertaker will chant in a weird Latin language and raise his arms up and fire and lightning will strike the casket, and vince mcmahon will pop up with his hair somehow grown back fully looking surprised. then the lights go out and undertaker disappears. the following week, undertaker will come out and say that the only way of resurrecting vince was to let that dark side of him out and now he cannot control it. then his old ministry music plays and the Undertaker starts talking in an evil voice:
    "for I am the Lord of Darkness and anyone who comes against me will rest in eternal darkness!!!!" and the lights go out and he disapppears again.

what do you think of this idea? i think its great!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

enervator

[2]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 38
    Well, I really don't see Edge laying down and giving up the title for anybody or for any reason, and definitely not to bring Vince back to life.

seinfeld111690

[3]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 25
    Since when can Undertaker bring back people from the dead? He isnt Jesus.

enervator

[4]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 38

seinfeld111690 wrote:

Plus he really doesn't do a whole lot of supernatural stuff anymore. Yeah, he still comes out with the Druids once in a while, but when was the last time he called down lightning or anything like that.

And are we really to believe that either of his kids would want to bring him back? They've finally got control of the company, and I seriously doubt they'd want Daddy in the way again.

SuperRKO24

[5]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 6
    enervator wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:

Plus he really doesn't do a whole lot of supernatural stuff anymore. Yeah, he still comes out with the Druids once in a while, but when was the last time he called down lightning or anything like that.

And are we really to believe that either of his kids would want to bring him back? They've finally got control of the company, and I seriously doubt they'd want Daddy in the way again.

Last time he used Lightning was against Randy Orton.

seinfeld111690

[6]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 25
    SuperRKO24 wrote:
    enervator wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:

Back in '05?

SuperRKO24

[7]Jun 13, 2007
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    SuperRKO24 wrote:
    enervator wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:

Back in '05?
    Yeah it has been awhile, maybe that's why Lightning hates Orton so much.

chickenfry

[8]Jun 13, 2007
    SuperRKO24 wrote:
    enervator wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:

Didnt he use lightning against khali and kurt angle back in 06?

atanner

[9]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 8
    chickenfry wrote:
    SuperRKO24 wrote:
    enervator wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:

Taker never feuded with Angle in 06

musiliu

[10]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 11
    uhh.. i think undertaker did feud with kurt angle but it was only for like 2 or 3 weeks, and the only reason was for the championship... i remember it because kurt angle said soemthing about, "I'm not going to rest in peace, I'm going to break your ankle into pieces!"

foofyman

[11]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    musiliu wrote:
    hey i've got a great idea for a plot opportunity with undertaker and vince's "death" :

after they find out who killed vince and all that, then undertaker will come back from his injury and wrestle some squash matches. then for some reason, each member of the mcmahon family will come out each week and call out undertaker and beg him to use his "powers" to resurrect vince mcmahon.. Undertaker will keep refusing and will mention something about not letting that side of him escape. then undertaker will finally agree to resurrect vince after a month, but only if he wins the world heavyweight championship in a match. then Edge has no choice but to lay down for the undertaker and undertaker is champion. the following smackdown after that, undertaker comes out to the middle of the ring and the druids come out with a casket and places it on the ramp. Undertaker will chant in a weird Latin language and raise his arms up and fire and lightning will strike the casket, and vince mcmahon will pop up with his hair somehow grown back fully looking surprised. then the lights go out and undertaker disappears. the following week, undertaker will come out and say that the only way of resurrecting vince was to let that dark side of him out and now he cannot control it. then his old ministry music plays and the Undertaker starts talking in an evil voice:
    "for I am the Lord of Darkness and anyone who comes against me will rest in eternal darkness!!!!" and the lights go out and he disapppears again.

It seems a little to plotty, maybe if you remove the part about the WHC and also Taker doens't do to many promo's i don't see him doing 1 a week and then a big ressurection scene

gamerboy190

[12]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 18
    musiliu wrote:

Decent, but needs work. Edge wouldn't give up the title so easily.

johntv14

[13]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 5
    yea lol

SuperRKO24

[14]Jun 13, 2007
    The whole idea, seems very unlikely, but hey your ideas are better than WWE writers.

gamerboy190

[15]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 18
    SuperRKO24 wrote:
    The whole idea, seems very unlikely, but hey your ideas are better than WWE writers.

No, just Raw writers.

zombieKILLER25

[16]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 14
    If that happened, I would never watch wwe again.

SuperRKO24

[17]Jun 13, 2007
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    SuperRKO24 wrote:
    No, just Raw writers.
    Yeah that's what I mean't.

qfrodri85

[18]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 27
    atanner wrote:
    chickenfry wrote:
    SuperRKO24 wrote:
    enervator wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:

Royal Rumble 2006: Kurt Angle vs Mark Henry as the final match of the card. Angle retained the WHC, later Taker shows up, uses some lightning and the ring collapses.

I think Taker also used lightning against Kennedy last year when Kennedy held his mic or something. Not sure about that.

SuperRKO24

[19]Jun 13, 2007
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    chickenfry wrote:
    SuperRKO24 wrote:
    enervator wrote:

seinfeld111690 wrote:

Royal Rumble 2006: Kurt Angle vs Mark Henry as the final match of the card. Angle retained the WHC, later Taker shows up, uses some lightning and the ring collapses. I think Taker also used lightning against Kennedy last year when Kennedy held his mic or something. Not sure about that.
    How did I not remember that, oh yeah Angle was in TNA.

zombieKILLER25

[20]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 14
    Angle vs Taker was a great match.