WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Smackdown Spoilers...

telvisnostic

[1]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 52

This thread is for all the spoilers for the episodes of SD. If you want to read them, it's usually on the last page.

Edited on 05/10/2011 8:25pm
    Edited 85 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lightning_kf

[2]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 36
    So tomorrow night is the last night for Jeff Hardy, eh? Well, wishes him luck on his future endeavors. Too bad people will throw parties about him leaving though.

telvisnostic

[3]Aug 27, 2009
    Yup they will because he gets way too many chances. I will say that he has elevated Mr. Punk to being a solid heel. Hopefully it transpires between he & Taker because Taker doesn't talk much.

goldenagenick24

[4]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 17
    I'm glad he's finally gone. I don't know what I dislike more his mic skills or his fans...his fans.

Punk vs Taker should be really good if built right, but I think they should make this extend to the HIAC PPV, since it's obvious Punk doesn't have a submission in his WWE moveset. I think that Punk and Taker will work really well together, I see them making Punk a huge heel preparing for the face turn of Edge.

telvisnostic

[5]Aug 27, 2009
    Yes he does. He has the Anaconda Vice. He used it a lot in his early days one ECW.

Crulex1369

[6]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 26

telvisnostic wrote:
    Yes he does. He has the Anaconda Vice. He used it a lot in his early days one ECW.

That was better than the GTS in my opinion. Maybe they will build it up with him winning with this again or strapping it on his opponents after the match to taunt Taker and get heel heat. By the way, any idea why this move disappeared after the GTS?

telvisnostic

[7]Aug 27, 2009
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    That was better than the GTS in my opinion. Maybe they will build it up with him winning with this again or strapping it on his opponents after the match to taunt Taker and get heel heat. By the way, any idea why this move disappeared after the GTS?
    He said in some interview that they wanted him to have a more devastating finisher. And the GTS he said was going to be named, Go To Hell.
    Edited on 08/27/2009 5:00pm

GoofyGoober88

[8]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 16
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    He said in some interview that they wanted him to have a more devastating finisher. And the GTS he said was going to be named, Go To Hell.

He should have both as his finisher...what only Cena and Taker are allowed to have Submission and Normal finishers?...

As for Taker vs Punk..should be a great match i love SD two fresh feuds in a row =O Raw wouldnt even think of doing that
    Edited on 08/27/2009 8:17pm

Crulex1369

[9]Aug 28, 2009

GoofyGoober88 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    He should have both as his finisher...what only Cena and Taker are allowed to have Submission and Normal finishers?... As for Taker vs Punk..should be a great match i love SD two fresh feuds in a row =O Raw wouldnt even think of doing that

Yeah, that's why SD! rocks. Also, I agree, every wrestler should have a Submission and Normal Finisher. He doesn't have to use either alot (depending on if he's a submission guy or not) but it would be nice to switch it up every so often.

wwehbk93

[10]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 3
    I just watched the show and Hardy - Punk wasn't "amazing" but pretty good.And Jeff pretty much confirmed that he would return sooner or later.But, damn, the number of fans who were in tears after Jeff lost was crazy

wdprince

[11]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 21

wwehbk93 wrote:
    I just watched the show and Hardy - Punk wasn't "amazing" but pretty good.And Jeff pretty much confirmed that he would return sooner or later.But, damn, the number of fans who were in tears after Jeff lost was crazy

where can i see it? i searched youtube and couldnt find it anywhere, can u tell me where i can watch it?

mrking

[12]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 12
    Anaconda Vice wouldn't even hurt. I have had it on me a few times and you can sleep during that move.

SkinsFan2189

[14]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 16
    Newmanfan14 wrote:
    YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!! JEFF ISN'T LEAVING!!!!!! He he's "leaving" you know like when regal got "Fired" or when Jericho got "Fired" You people will believe anything. He's a main eventer. WWE's not gonna get rid of him. He's to valueable.
    Um, yeah he is. Go on any wrestling site, like wrestlezone.com, and you'll see. He wanted some time off and the WWE tried to get him to stay, but he wants to do a reality show and return to the WWE later in his life.

ssj_jordan

[15]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 20
    Newmanfan14 wrote:
    YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!! JEFF ISN'T LEAVING!!!!!! He he's "leaving" you know like when regal got "Fired" or when Jericho got "Fired" You people will believe anything. He's a main eventer. WWE's not gonna get rid of him. He's to valueable.

WWE are not getting rid of him, he's leaving you jackass..

dannyranger7

[16]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 18
    he
    Newmanfan14 wrote:
    ...loser.... he wanted 2 leave

Hurricane1123

[17]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 34
    wdprince wrote:

wwehbk93 wrote:

where can i see it? i searched youtube and couldnt find it anywhere, can u tell me where i can watch it?

Here's Jeff Hardy's final speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olKUtHl6ZRw

Newmanfan14

[18]Aug 30, 2009

ssj_jordan wrote:
    Newmanfan14 wrote:
    dannyranger7 wrote:

Congrats!!! You 2 have now stooped to my level!!!!! You should be so proud. They learn so fast.

Crulex1369

[19]Aug 30, 2009
    Newmanfan14 wrote:

ssj_jordan wrote:
    Newmanfan14 wrote:
    dannyranger7 wrote:

Congrats!!! You 2 have now stooped to my level!!!!! You should be so proud. They learn so fast.

..........Ramrom?

Newmanfan14

[20]Aug 30, 2009
    Wuh?