WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Smackdown Spoilers...

  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [21]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com


    John Morrison just beat Rey Mysterio to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship at the SmackDown taping from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. The match went nearly 20 minutes.

    Mysterio will be suspended for 30 days effective tomorrow for his first violation of the WWE Wellness Policy. He was originally scheduled to face Dolph Ziggler at the WWE Breaking Point pay-per-view on September 13th. - Ryan Clark

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [22]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Spoilers for 9.4.09

    Thanks to Paul Belfi for sending along SmackDown! spoiler updates:

    SmackDown!
    (Airdate: Friday, Sept. 4)
    --PAGE ONE--

    - Punk-Hardy recap video.

    - CM Punk comes out dressed as Jeff Hardy. Some fans think it is Hardy at first. Then they started booing as Punk heels Hardy. F'n hilarious. Punk is drawing SERIOUS heel heat, and calls out the Undertaker. Matt Hardy arrives and attacks Punk. Four referees break them up, ending the segment.

    - Teddy Long announces CM Punk vs. Matt Hardy in a non-title match for later.

    - Great Khali & Fit Finlay defeated Kane & Mike Knox.

    - Vince McMahon is here. We get a kind of, sort of funny backstage piece with McMahon and Long. This is followed by a backstage vignette with Maria and Michelle McCool.


    - Maria & Eve are shown backstage. Michelle comes up and says that Dolph will leave her. Melina comes up and threatens Michelle with a knuckle sandwich. Maria tells her to stay out of her business.

    - John Morrison vs. Rey Mysterio for the Intercontinental Championship is up next.

    - John Morrison b. Rey Mysterio to become the new Intercontinental Champion
    - Great back and forth match that lasted about 20 minutes. It was described to me as pay-per-view quality.

    - R-Truth comes out to the ring. He is attacked by Drew McIntyre who is wearing a dress shirt. After the attack, McIntyre cuts a promo.

    - Maria & Eve b. Natalya & Layla
    - Eve gets thew in with the pin on Layla.

    - Josh Mathews is in the back interviewing Matt Hardy. The lights go out...An Undertaker promo is shown and the lights come back on.

    - Matt Hardy vs. CM Punk ends in disqualification
    - CM Punk is out first followed by Matt. Slow action throughout with several long two counts. CM Punk goes for a chair shot when the "gong" hits and Undertaker appears. He chokeslams Punk through the announce table. This ends this week's SmackDown.

    -Wrestlezone

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [23]Sep 2, 2009
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com


    John Morrison just beat Rey Mysterio to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship at the SmackDown taping from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. The match went nearly 20 minutes.

    Mysterio will be suspended for 30 days effective tomorrow for his first violation of the WWE Wellness Policy. He was originally scheduled to face Dolph Ziggler at the WWE Breaking Point pay-per-view on September 13th. - Ryan Clark

    darn you telvisnostic i though this was only spoilers for one week and now i know that Morrison won the title darn it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [24]Sep 2, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288
    I apologize. I figured since the board doesn't get much love, a regular spoilers thread would be good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [25]Sep 2, 2009
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214
    telvisnostic wrote:
    I apologize. I figured since the board doesn't get much love, a regular spoilers thread would be good.
    no it's fine i just got mad but it's better then having like a new spoiler thread a week keep up the good work
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [26]Sep 2, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288
    JandSman wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    I apologize. I figured since the board doesn't get much love, a regular spoilers thread would be good.
    no it's fine i just got mad but it's better then having like a new spoiler thread a week keep up the good work
    Thank you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [27]Sep 10, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Source: Ryan Gray of Wrestlingnewsworld.com.

    SmackDown Spoilers: Airing 9-11-09
    * The Undertaker comes out for the opening pyro. The crowd is ecstatic. He says he'll beat CM Punk Sunday at Breaking Point. Punk comes out and says Undertaker is "Alice In Wonderland." He goes on to say that Undertaker is a liar and he'll make him tap. CM Punk vs. Matt Hardy is announced for later tonight.

    * Finlay b. Mike Knox in a Belfast Brawl
    - Several weapons such as trash cans were used. Finlay got the win after hitting Knox with his shillelagh.

    * In a backstage segment, Dolph Ziggler is looking for Maria when Michelle McCool hits on him and groaps him. Layla El was hiding and taking pictures of this as it was going on.

    * DH Smith vs. Kane
    - The match doesn't even get started as Kane jumps Khali as soon as he gets in the ring. Khali fights him off.

    * Chris Jericho & Big Show are shown backstage. They're up next.

    * Chris Jericho & Big Show b. Cryme Tyme
    - Jericho got the win by pinning JTG for the three-count.

    * Backstage, Vince McMahon tells Teddy Long he's on probation but Long tells him that next week he has a surprise that will "change the face of Smackdown" and will have "something excellent" at the PPV Sunday.

    * John Morrison b. Charlie Haas
    - Morrison got the win with his Starship Pain finisher. After the match Morrison thanks Rey Mysterio for the footage of him winning last week. He says anytime he wants a re-match, he'll get one. Dolph Ziggler comes out and says he wants a title match. Morrison tells him they can do it right now. Ziggler declines and Morrison calls him "Mr. Ziggles." The crowd chants "Mr. Ziggles." Dolph exits ringside.

    * Matt Hardy is backstage with Josh Mathews. He says he'll make CM Punk submit tonight and then Undertaker will beat him on Sunday.

    * Layla w/Michelle McCool b. Melina

    * Josh Mathews is backstage with R-Truth. Truth says he wants an actual match with Drew McIntyre. McIntyre jumps Truth and leaves him laying.

    * Jim Ross & Todd Grisham are in the ring hyping Sunday's Breaking Point pay-per-view.

    * CM Punk b. Matt Hardy in the main event by getting Hardy to submit.

    -wrestlezone

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SilveRaptor

    SilveRaptor

    [28]Sep 10, 2009
    • member since: 04/19/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 130
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Source: Ryan Gray of Wrestlingnewsworld.com.

    SmackDown Spoilers: Airing 9-11-09
    * The Undertaker comes out for the opening pyro. The crowd is ecstatic. He says he'll beat CM Punk Sunday at Breaking Point. Punk comes out and says Undertaker is "Alice In Wonderland." He goes on to say that Undertaker is a liar and he'll make him tap. CM Punk vs. Matt Hardy is announced for later tonight.

    * Finlay b. Mike Knox in a Belfast Brawl
    - Several weapons such as trash cans were used. Finlay got the win after hitting Knox with his shillelagh.

    * In a backstage segment, Dolph Ziggler is looking for Maria when Michelle McCool hits on him and groaps him. Layla El was hiding and taking pictures of this as it was going on.

    * DH Smith vs. Kane
    - The match doesn't even get started as Kane jumps Khali as soon as he gets in the ring. Khali fights him off.

    * Chris Jericho & Big Show are shown backstage. They're up next.

    * Chris Jericho & Big Show b. Cryme Tyme
    - Jericho got the win by pinning JTG for the three-count.

    * Backstage, Vince McMahon tells Teddy Long he's on probation but Long tells him that next week he has a surprise that will "change the face of Smackdown" and will have "something excellent" at the PPV Sunday.

    * John Morrison b. Charlie Haas
    - Morrison got the win with his Starship Pain finisher. After the match Morrison thanks Rey Mysterio for the footage of him winning last week. He says anytime he wants a re-match, he'll get one. Dolph Ziggler comes out and says he wants a title match. Morrison tells him they can do it right now. Ziggler declines and Morrison calls him "Mr. Ziggles." The crowd chants "Mr. Ziggles." Dolph exits ringside.

    * Matt Hardy is backstage with Josh Mathews. He says he'll make CM Punk submit tonight and then Undertaker will beat him on Sunday.

    * Layla w/Michelle McCool b. Melina

    * Josh Mathews is backstage with R-Truth. Truth says he wants an actual match with Drew McIntyre. McIntyre jumps Truth and leaves him laying.

    * Jim Ross & Todd Grisham are in the ring hyping Sunday's Breaking Point pay-per-view.

    * CM Punk b. Matt Hardy in the main event by getting Hardy to submit.

    -wrestlezone



    I wonder if punk used the anaconda vise.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [29]Sep 10, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288
    I'm thinking he did.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [30]Sep 10, 2009
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982
    I think it's good that they're allowing him to bring that move back.

    Makes it a little extra special than having him do it in every match he's in, don't you think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [31]Sep 10, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288
    It does.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [32]Sep 16, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288
    PWinsider wrote:
    Scheduled for the 9/29 WWE Decade of Smackdown special in Boston MA is an eight man tag featuring The Undertaker & WWE champ John Cena & Shawn Michaels & Triple H vs. World champ CM Punk & Randy Orton & Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [33]Sep 16, 2009
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982
    telvisnostic wrote:
    PWinsider wrote:
    Scheduled for the 9/29 WWE Decade of Smackdown special in Boston MA is an eight man tag featuring The Undertaker & WWE champ John Cena & Shawn Michaels & Triple H vs. World champ CM Punk & Randy Orton & Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase.


    Me like. Me like. Me really like.

    Taker, the face of SmackDown. Punk, the new heel of SmackDown.
    DX and Legacy continuing their feud onto the blue brand.
    Cena and Orton back on the show that put them on the map.

    I definitely like this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [34]Sep 17, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    9.18 spoilers

    Credit: Kyle Downing & PWInsider.com

    I just got home from the SmackDown! taping at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton.

    Solid show from start to finish. I'd say maybe 8,000 on hand with the entire upper deck tarped off.

    Batista opened the show with a segment. Lead to Jericho coming out and receiving a spinebuster.

    Scott Armstrong said he was told before-hand how the Submission match at Breaking Point was going to end. Vince McMahon told Teddy Long to apologize to the fans. This lead to a brief apology in the ring. Upon leaving ringside, Long was locked in his limo and driven away with Undertaker as the driver.

    WWE Intercontinental champ John Morrison defeated Mike Knox.


    Melina pinned WWE Women's champion Michelle McCool in a non-title match.

    CM Punk had an in-ring segment. Same stuff he says every week about being straight edge.

    Hart Dynasty defeated Cryme Time.

    Kane vs. Great Khali ended by DQ when Kane hit Khali with a chair. He then used the steel ringsteps on Khali's leg about five times. Khali did a stretcher job during the break.

    Drew McIntyre beat up Charlie Haas, who was waiting for his opponent in the ring.

    Batista defeated Chris Jericho after a Batista bomb.

    The dark match main event was CM Punk vs. Undertaker ending in a no contest when Punk brought a chair into the ring, but Undertaker used it. Afterwards, he hit Punk with a chokeslam and two Tombstones.

    -wrestlezone and PWinsider

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [35]Sep 23, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    9.25.09 spoilers

    * The show opens with a recap of the CM Punk, Teddy Long and Undertaker segment.

    * CM Punk comes out for a promo. The pyro doesn't go off to open the show. Punk gives a typical heel promo as druids come out with a casket. CM opens the casket and Teddy is inside bound and gagged. Teddy is ungagged and he announces CM Punk vs. Undertaker at Hell in a Cell but Undertaker's submission move is banned.

    * CM Punk vs. Undertaker is announced for a match later tonight on SmackDown.

    * John Morrison & Finley b. Mike Knox & Dolph Ziggler.

    * Backstage Cryme Tyme have Slam Master J spray paint Teddy's office. Slam Master J will compete tonight.

    * They tape a backstage segment with CM Punk and Vince McMahon. McMahon says Punk and Teddy should have understood the consequences of messing with the Undertaker. McMahon wishes Punk luck in his match tonight.

    * Vince McMahon cuts a heel promo on the people from Oklahoma. Talks up next week's tenth anniversary special.

    * Drew McIntyre comes to the ring cuts a heel promo.

    * R-Truth enters through the crowd rapping. R-Truth welcomes McIntyre to SmackDown then beats him down.

    * Batista b. Big Show via disqualification. Batista applies an ankle lock and Jericho comes out for the save. Batista ends up applying the hold on Jericho.

    * Vince McMahon and Teddy backstage. McMahon asks why the conspiracy and where is his picture. Teddy says it isn't finished.

    * DH Smith b. JTG after help from The Hart Dynasty.

    * Josh Mathews interviews Batista back stage. Batista and a partner challenge for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship. Batista says they have their number because his partners number is 619.

    * The Undertaker vs. CM Punk is up next.

    * John Cena, DeGeneration X, The Legacy and The Undertaker are all advertised for next week's tenth anniversary SmackDown special.

    * CM Punk b. The Undertaker via count out. After the match Undertaker grabbed him and took him back to the ring. He hit a chokeslam and the Tombstone to end the show.

    -wrestlezone

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crazyforTV97

    crazyforTV97

    [36]Sep 24, 2009
    • member since: 08/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,248
    telvisnostic wrote:

    9.25.09 spoilers

    * The show opens with a recap of the CM Punk, Teddy Long and Undertaker segment.

    * CM Punk comes out for a promo. The pyro doesn't go off to open the show. Punk gives a typical heel promo as druids come out with a casket. CM opens the casket and Teddy is inside bound and gagged. Teddy is ungagged and he announces CM Punk vs. Undertaker at Hell in a Cell but Undertaker's submission move is banned.

    * CM Punk vs. Undertaker is announced for a match later tonight on SmackDown.

    * John Morrison & Finley b. Mike Knox & Dolph Ziggler.

    * Backstage Cryme Tyme have Slam Master J spray paint Teddy's office. Slam Master J will compete tonight.

    * They tape a backstage segment with CM Punk and Vince McMahon. McMahon says Punk and Teddy should have understood the consequences of messing with the Undertaker. McMahon wishes Punk luck in his match tonight.

    * Vince McMahon cuts a heel promo on the people from Oklahoma. Talks up next week's tenth anniversary special.

    * Drew McIntyre comes to the ring cuts a heel promo.

    * R-Truth enters through the crowd rapping. R-Truth welcomes McIntyre to SmackDown then beats him down.

    * Batista b. Big Show via disqualification. Batista applies an ankle lock and Jericho comes out for the save. Batista ends up applying the hold on Jericho.

    * Vince McMahon and Teddy backstage. McMahon asks why the conspiracy and where is his picture. Teddy says it isn't finished.

    * DH Smith b. JTG after help from The Hart Dynasty.

    * Josh Mathews interviews Batista back stage. Batista and a partner challenge for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship. Batista says they have their number because his partners number is 619.

    * The Undertaker vs. CM Punk is up next.

    * John Cena, DeGeneration X, The Legacy and The Undertaker are all advertised for next week's tenth anniversary SmackDown special.

    * CM Punk b. The Undertaker via count out. After the match Undertaker grabbed him and took him back to the ring. He hit a chokeslam and the Tombstone to end the show.

    -wrestlezone



    Looks like Batista and Rey-Rey are getting back together, good thing, they actually might win the titles
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [37]Sep 24, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288
    I hope not. I'd love to see Batista just up and beat the daylights out of Rey. It would be another gaint killer thing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [38]Sep 29, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Source: Wrestling Observer & PWInsider.com

    – Latest details regarding tonight's Smackdown tapings is that Vickie Guerrero will NOT reprise her heel General Manager role. Instead she will be giving a tribute to her late husband Eddie Guerrero.

    The Iron Sheik has reportedly been brought in for tonight's taping as well.

    WrestlingNewsArena

    ---------------

    Full spoilers:

    Billy Krotchsen called in the following from Boston, MA:

    The Decade of Smackdown special starts off with Jim Ross and Todd Grisham inside the ring talking about their ten year anniversary and how the party has begun. They showed clips of numerous talents from all three brands backstage at a party.

    *Batista pinned Kane.

    *Backstage at the party, Teddy Long is seeing and greeting people. Michael Cole sees Finlay and calls him "Vintage Finlay." Teddy Long bumps into Vickie Guerrero, who has short hair. She introduces him to her new boyfriend Eric (I believe Eric Escobar from WWE developmental). Vickie said she's back.

    *Hornswoggle kicks Michael Cole in the shin. Everyone is allowed into MVP's VIP area except Zack Ryder. Iron Sheik is there.

    *Video package remembering Eddie Guerrero. It was really well done and got a huge reaction.

    *Dolph Ziggler & The Miz defeated WWE United States champ Kofi Kingston & WWE Intercontinental champ John Morrison. Jack Swagger did commentary at ringside.

    *More party nonsense including Yoshi, Funaki and Jillian doing karaoke, The Iron Sheik choking on food, Hurricane gives him Heimlich maneuver. Jericho and Show walk into the party, Michael Cole throws up from drinking

    *Taped Rock promo. They're doing like 5 or 6 takes. He makes a random comment asking who Dolph Ziggler is. He then goes on to do the "Finally the Rock has come back to Smackdown" and talks about being there since the beginning. The crowd chants his name, etc. He talks about CM Punk, says he should be called BM Punk (bowel movement). He talks about making history with Taker, tells a camera guy to shave his chest, talks about Hell in the Cell and says maybe its time he guest hosts Raw. The crowd went nuts for that.

    *WWE Women's champ Michelle McCool defeated Melina in a Lumberjill match when Beth Phoenix interfered.

    *Backstage Undertaker promo. He said that after the beating he gives CM Punk Sunday, Punk will crave the pills and alcohol he claims to despise.

    *Drew McIntyre proposes a toast to himself at the party. Ron Killings attacks him and they brawl. It gets broken up and Teddy Long declares the party over.

    *WWE champ John Cena & DX & Undertaker defeated World champ CM Punk & Legacy & Randy Orton when Taker pinned Orton. They dumped TONS of blue and white confetti in the Arena to celebrate the anniversary and close the show.

    -PWinsider

    Edited on 09/29/2009 8:53pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wwesuperchamp

    wwesuperchamp

    [39]Oct 2, 2009
    • member since: 08/09/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,544
    telvisnostic wrote:

    C.M. Punk was introduced as the new World Hvt. Champion. Highlights of his SummerSlam match with Jeff hardy aired. Huge heat for Punk. Did you know Punk doesn't take anything for pain? Highlights aired of Undertaker's return at SummerSlam.

    Jeff Hardy came out selling injuries to a monster pop. Punk brings up loser leaves WWE. Here we go. Hardy accepted the stipulation for tonight's main event.

    Smackdown general manager Teddy Long made the match official. He also announced that the winner of the Punk vs. Hardy match would be challenged by Undertaker in a submission match at the Breaking Point pay-per-view.

    1. John Morrison and Matt Hardy defeated The Hart Dynasty. Morrison pinned David Hart Smith.

    Drew McIntrye was supposed to wrestle R-Truth, but Drew knocked him out and cut a promo. Why is Truth over?

    Maria and Melina were shown backstage. Maria wants people to be happy for her and Dolph. Melina said she saw Dolph with another woman. Dolph claimed the woman was his sister.

    2. Melina pinned Layla. Michelle McCool came out on crutches and sat in on commentary. Melina ended up pushing McCool over.

    Josh Matthews came out and interviewed Mike Knox. It was a quiet interview until Finlay attacked. We made Knox bust out laughing. It seems Finlay smells like Axe body spray.

    3. Big Show and Chris Jericho defeated Cryme Tyme. This started as a singles match, but Long turned it into a tag match.

    Jeff Hardy was shown getting ready, and Matt came in to talk to him.

    4. Rey Mysterio defeated Kane by DQ. Rey smacked my hand before the match. I've arrived! There was a huge botched spot by both men. Kane was DQ'd for ramming Rey into the ring post. Great Khali came out and brawled with Kane. Khali tossed Kane out. Dolph came out and laid out Rey, which scored amazing heat.

    5. C.M. Punk defeated Jeff Hardy in a steel cage, loser leaves WWE match to retain the World Hvt. Championship. Amazing match. We could hear the camera man talking and it sounded like something was going down. Punk wins! Punk wins!

    Hardy delivered a great speech afterward. Punk attacked Jeff as he was saying goodbye. Undertaker came out and chokeslammed Punk. It was announced earlier in the show that Undertaker would appear on next week's show.

    Dark Match Main Event

    1. DX and John Cena vs. Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, and Ted DiBiase is in progress. Triple H cut a funny promo before the match. DX scored a double pin on Rhodes and DiBiase to end the match.

    prowrestling.net

    EXCUSE ME...THIS IS NOT THE SPOILERS FOR OCTOBER 2ND
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [40]Oct 2, 2009
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288
    wwesuperchamp wrote:
    EXCUSE ME...THIS IS NOT THE SPOILERS FOR OCTOBER 2ND
    You read the wrong post. It's the last one I posted above this one.I never updated the first post for spoilers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.