WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Smackdown Spoilers...

Zhiner

[61]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 16
    A few quick notes from the taping I went too...

Jericho comes out first,Lots of boos.Talks alot of words, I have no idea what they mean,.Complains hows he doesn't qualify to be in the the 1# contenders match for the world title.Teddy comes out ,and makes Undertaker vs Jericho for later, oh joy was me....

Cryme Tyme vs Hart dynasty match 332....match ends with Davey hitting shad with a back suplex for the win.

CM Punk comes out next with a brown bag ,and a bodyguard! Yup Fetus returns with complete new look.He had the resemblence of homosexual biker....Shaved head,clean cut beard...leather black vest.His new name is Luke Gallows I think.Cm Punk cuts a fantastic promo about a new drug thats about to be sold to the public, worser then anything ever unleashed that scares him...low and behold he pulls out the new Jeff hardy dvd from the paper bag.MASSIVE HEAT FOR PUNK as he cuts down on the dvd ,and tell people only watch the last chapter on how he ended Jeff's career...

WHY IS PUNK NOT THE WORLD CHAMPION???????!!!!!!

Enter Matt Hardy to interrupt ,and a match starts.ends with DQ as Fes.. er Luke attacks Matt ,and use a lame Kahli bomb esque finisher...The heat just keeps on pouring .....

Batista/Kane next

Batista STILL WITH HUGE POPS and Batista bomb signs everywhere beats Kane via countout.Batista played possum outside the guardrail ,and whacks Kanes leg with a chair away from the referees view.

Morrison defends his title vs Eric Escobar. Vickie comes out first with MASSIVE BOOS OF THE NIGHT,I could hardly hear wth she was saying.

Morrison makes quick work with Escorbar.Chuck kick,Starship pain, 1..2..3.Vickie get really upset about this, slaps Eric ,and later breakup backstage.The end of Eric Escobar already? whatever...

Undertaker vs Jericho
    Not anything better then there previous match...Batista was at commentary,there was a standoff with undertaker ,and later attacked undertaker from behind to end the match.Batista then quickly grabbed a chair ,and repeatedly banged it over taker too much mix reaction (more jeers then cheers this time) to the fans.Show I believe ends with Tista standing tall over taker ,and I presume Taker/Tista will have a chair match at the ppv.After the show was over punk came out ,and ganged up on Taker with Jericho ,and Batista.Kane makes the Save ,and everyone gets chockslams...The B.O.D make poses together....Thee End.

Expect alot of heavy editing for the Batista cheers.

Taker got pop of the night, no surprise really ,but R-Truth's big pops was during his Superstars taped match.

Sign of the Night-Jeff Hardy is my supplier- that got confinscated ,and torn apart-Hilarious I hope it got on t.v.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Crulex1369

[62]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 26

Zhiner wrote:
    A few quick notes from the taping I went too... Jericho comes out first,Lots of boos.Talks alot of words, I have no idea what they mean,.Complains hows he doesn't qualify to be in the the 1# contenders match for the world title.Teddy comes out ,and makes Undertaker vs Jericho for later, oh joy was me.... Cryme Tyme vs Hart dynasty match 332....match ends with Davey hitting shad with a back suplex for the win. CM Punk comes out next with a brown bag ,and a bodyguard! Yup Fetus returns with complete new look.He had the resemblence of homosexual biker....Shaved head,clean cut beard...leather black vest.His new name is Luke Gallows I think.Cm Punk cuts a fantastic promo about a new drug thats about to be sold to the public, worser then anything ever unleashed that scares him...low and behold he pulls out the new Jeff hardy dvd from the paper bag.MASSIVE HEAT FOR PUNK as he cuts down on the dvd ,and tell people only watch the last chapter on how he ended Jeff's career... WHY IS PUNK NOT THE WORLD CHAMPION???????!!!!!! Enter Matt Hardy to interrupt ,and a match starts.ends with DQ as Fes.. er Luke attacks Matt ,and use a lame Kahli bomb esque finisher...The heat just keeps on pouring ..... Batista/Kane next Batista STILL WITH HUGE POPS and Batista bomb signs everywhere beats Kane via countout.Batista played possum outside the guardrail ,and whacks Kanes leg with a chair away from the referees view. Morrison defends his title vs Eric Escobar. Vickie comes out first with MASSIVE BOOS OF THE NIGHT,I could hardly hear wth she was saying. Morrison makes quick work with Escorbar.Chuck kick,Starship pain, 1..2..3.Vickie get really upset about this, slaps Eric ,and later breakup backstage.The end of Eric Escobar already? whatever... Undertaker vs Jericho Not anything better then there previous match...Batista was at commentary,there was a standoff with undertaker ,and later attacked undertaker from behind to end the match.Batista then quickly grabbed a chair ,and repeatedly banged it over taker too much mix reaction (more jeers then cheers this time) to the fans.Show I believe ends with Tista standing tall over taker ,and I presume Taker/Tista will have a chair match at the ppv.After the show was over punk came out ,and ganged up on Taker with Jericho ,and Batista.Kane makes the Save ,and everyone gets chockslams...The B.O.D make poses together....Thee End. Expect alot of heavy editing for the Batista cheers. Taker got pop of the night, no surprise really ,but R-Truth's big pops was during his Superstars taped match. Sign of the Night-Jeff Hardy is my supplier- that got confinscated ,and torn apart-Hilarious I hope it got on t.v.

Bolded: Best Heel Moment. Why indeed. Punk is gold.

I take it Matt and Punk will feud till TLC?

telvisnostic

[63]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 52
    Good to see that the rumors were true about the Festus drug thing.

telvisnostic

[64]Nov 30, 2009

WWE Smackdown Taping Spoilers: Air Date: 12/4/09:

R-Truth beat CM Punk by DQ after Luke Gallos interfered, the bout ended with Gallos giving R-Truth a bear hug. Punk and Gallos taunted the crowd gaining a lot of heat with R-Truth still on the ground.

Kane beat Mike Knox in a pretty quick match. I am surprised that Knox still has a job.

Mickie James beat Beth Phoenix and Natayla to become the Number One Contender for the Women's Championship. It wasn't specified when she'd get the shot but after the match, since Michelle McCool and Layla were ringside at the announcer's table, Mickie James attacked them and got double teamed until Maria came out and helped Mickie fend them off.

Vickie Guerrero came out after being embarrassed last week by Eric Escobar and I could barely hear what she was saying because of there being so much booing from the crowd. I got the gist of it though, and pretty much Eric needed to come out and beg to come back to her. Eric came out but said he was sorry for ever meeting her. Vickie set up a handicap match between Escobar and the Hart Foundation.

Hart Foundation (DH Smith and Tyson Kidd) beat Eric Escobar in a handicap match. Pretty short one at that.

Backstage, Batista is complaining to Teddy Long about Undertaker calling him out tonight but Long said it wasn't his problem. Long however told Batista that next week on Smackdown that Batista and Mysterio will have a street fight match.

Drew McIntyre beat John Morrison in a really decent match, didn't see McIntryre beating Morrison at all. Crowd wasn't pleased.

Big Show and Jericho beat Cryme Tyme after Big Show got tagged in and hit Shad with a one hit "KO".

Undertaker came out to a pretty sweet entrance from what I could tell only to get beat down by Batista with a chair. Batista kept knocking Taker around with it until referee Scott Armstrong got involved and then Tony Chimel who announced ECW, Superstars, and Smackdown announced that the dark main event to be Taker vs Batista vs CM Punk for the World Heavyweight Championship. Batista and Punk double teamed Taker only for Taker to come back and start fighting both of them. Somehow the chair got involved when Jericho's music came on and Jericho started beating up on Taker. Kane got involved as well and both Kane and Taker chokeslammed Batista and Jericho. CM Punk got a tombstone and Taker got the obvious victory and retained the title.

-Wrestlezone

telvisnostic

[65]Dec 9, 2009

Batista opens Smackdown with an in-ring promo. He says he didn't ask for a match with Rey Mysterio tonight, and he's focused on the world title. He claims that he'll defeat the Undertaker on Sunday to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

CM Punk cuts a promo and talks about drugs and the Jeff Hardy DVD. He claims the DVD will give people hallucinations and talks about how pathetic it is that people will buy it for their children. Matt Hardy comes out with a bag of free Jeff Hardy DVDs to give out to people.
    CM Punk & Luke Gallows defeated Matt Hardy & R-Truth.

Kane is walking in the back when he runs into Mike Knox. Mike Knox says that they are alike in that they are both monsters and wants to fight Kane again. Kane replies that Mike Knox isn't a monster but agrees to the match.

In a backstage segment, Vickie Guerrero tells Eric Escobar he'll be facing Chris Jericho tonight. When they are both in the ring, Vickie Guerrero announces it will actually be a handicap match.
    Chris Jericho & The Bigshow defeat Eric Escobar.
    Chris Jericho & The Bigshow cut a promo on DX and hype the TLC PPV.

Drew McIntyre cuts an in-ring promo, promising that John Morrison won't be the IC champion for long. John Morrison comes out comes out in full Scottish regalia and carrying a sword. He promises that he will not lose his title.
    They fight until McIntyre escapes through the crowd.

Kane defeated Mike Knox.

Mickie James & Maria defeated Michelle McCool & Layla El.

Batista defeated Rey Mysterio in a street fight.
    After the match, Batista continues to attack Rey Mysterio. Batista puts a chair around Rey's neck and climbs to the top rope. Before he can jump, the lights go out. When they come back on, Rey Mysterio is gone and The Undertaker stands in the ring. He attacks the chair, but Batista escapes when the Undertaker goes to use the chair.

-WrestlingRevealed

telvisnostic

[66]Dec 15, 2009
    Source: ProWrestling.com

*In a dark match, Goldust defeated a local wrestler

*General Manager Theodore Long opens SmackDown this week to discuss the number-one contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship. Long is interrupted by Batista, then Batista is interrupted by Rey Mysterio. Mysterio vs. Batista is then announced for tonight, with the winner becoming the number-one contender

*CM Punk, Drew McIntyre, and Luke Gallows defeated Matt Hardy, R-Truth, and John Morrison in a six-man tag team match

*A backstage segment was shown with Mickie James, Maria, and Beth Phoenix. Maria vs. Beth is announced for later tonight

*Eric Escobar comes out to the ring and cuts a promo before being interrupted by Vickie Guerrero. Vickie then books Escobar vs. Kane for that moment

*Kane defeated Eric Escobar. After the match, Vickie taunted Escobar

*Chris Jericho comes out to the ring to cut a promo. Following this, the Great Khali comes out for a match with Jericho

*The Great Khali defeated Chris Jericho by countout because Jericho ran from the ring as Khali came out

*The Hart Dynasty defeated Jimmp Wang Yang and Slam Master J. After the match, they cut a promo on D-Generation X

*DX vs. The Hart Dynasty is announced for the Christmas Day edition of SmackDown

*Another backstage promo with Michelle McCool, Layla, and Beth Phoenix is shown

*Beth Phoenix defeated Maria

*Rey Mysterio defeated Batista to become the number-one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Reports are that Mysterio came out to the biggest reaction of the night

*In the dark match main event, The Undertaker defeated Batista

=============================

Yes the Konami Cheat code has been defeated!

Crulex1369

[67]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 26
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Source: ProWrestling.com

*Rey Mysterio defeated Batista to become the number-one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Reports are that Mysterio came out to the biggest reaction of the night

=============================

Yes the Konami Cheat code has been defeated!

WHY!? Why can't we get away from Rey and Batista!? ...........Wanna bet Batista injures Rey and takes his place?

telvisnostic

[68]Dec 16, 2009
    Or they'll make it the stupid match I hate, Triple Threat.

telvisnostic

[69]Dec 24, 2009
    I'll give a Christmas present to all and not post the spoilers. Happy, happy. Joy, joy.

telvisnostic

[70]Dec 29, 2009
    Pwinsider wrote:

Smackdown Spoilers:

*Beat the Clock Challenge tonight.

*CM Punk comes to the ring with Luke Gallows. Punk began cutting a promo on the crowd for breaking their New Year's Resolutions already. He tried to lead the crowd in a pledge for the Straightedge Life**** It was hilarious. Punk said he would save someone's life from the audience next week. He said he will set the best time tonight and at the Royal Rumble, he'll defeat The Undertaker and become the Four Time Straightedge World champion.

*In a Beat the Clock Challenge, CM Punk pinned Matt Hardy with the GTS in 7:20. Luke Gallows went after Hardy after the bout. Hardy fought back and Punk jumped him. They left Hardy laying.

*Dolph Ziggler fought Kane to 7:20 draw. Kane was trapped in a rear choke as the time expired. Ziggler laid out Kane with a back cracker afterwards. Competitive bout.

*The Great Khali defeated an indy worker billed as The Carolina Panther, who wore a Panthers jersey for heat since the Panthers murdered the Giants over the weekend.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Drew McIntrye defeated John Morrison via DQ. Morrison hit a moonsault off the rail on the floor. Morrison got his foot tangled in between the middle and bottom rope so they worked it into the bout with McIntytre working on the leg. Morrison came back with a kick to the face. Morrison worked some of his springboard spots on one leg. McIntyre hit a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Morrison worked over McIntyre and the referee admonished him. As the ref turned around, McIntyre shoved Morrison into him and the ref DQ'd Morrison. Lame. Morrison attacked McIntyre in the aisle and the referees broke them up. Morrison, who took his boot off during the bout, sold the ankle all the way back.

*Michelle McCool and Layla El came down for commentary.

*Mickie James pinned Beth Phoenix after Michelle McCool went to interfere and hit Phoenix by accident. Layla and McCool attacked James but Phoenix turned babyface and saved her. After running them off, Phoenix slapped Mickie's hand but then hit an Implant Buster.

*Chris Jericho cut a promo saying he would be the face of everything in WWE and would win every title in 2010 once he and Big Show won the Tag belts back from DX on Monday.

*In a Beat the Clock Challenge, Rey Mysterio pinned Chris Jericho in 7:19. Good back and forth match. Mysterio went for the 619 but was caught and pulled into the Walls of Jericho. Mysterio made it to the ropes and hit a 619. He went for a spriing board splash but Jericho turned it into a Codebreaker. Mysterio kicked out and with one second left pinned Jericho with a small package. Mysterio beat the clock.

*Hart Dynasty & Natalya defeated Maria & Jimmy Wang Yang & Slam Master J. Natalya put the Sharpshooter on Maria afterwards. There were small "We want Bret" chants.

*They announced a Monday 4/19 taping at Izod Center.

*In a Beat the Clock Challenge, Batista vs. R-Truth went to a 7:19 draw. Rey Mysterio watched from ringside. Batista went for a powerbomb but Truth escaped and kicked him out of the ring. Truth hit a dive over the top to the floor. Batista took control on the floor and ran Truth into the ringpost. He threw Truth into the stairs and continued to beat him. Truth fired back but was caught with a Black Hole Slam. Batista went for a spear but Truth was able to sidestep him and nail a DDT for a two count. He kicked off a Batista charge and drop toeholded him into the corner. He went for a top rope legdrop but missed. Batista speared him but began jawing with Mysterio with a minute left. He nailed a powerbomb but with three seconds left, Mysterio pulled the ref out of the ring and the time expired. Mysterio vs. Undertaker at Royal Rumble.

* Vickie Guerrero comes out and says that she is sorry to Mysterio, but on Smackdown everyone follows the rules. She said it was clear as day that Mysterio cheated, so she announced Mysterio vs. Batista for the 1/8 Smackdown episode to determine the true number one contender.
    My God will the Batista vs Rey number contender bouts never end?!
    Edited on 12/29/2009 7:54pm

telvisnostic

[71]Jan 5, 2010

*Batista comes out and says that while Vickie Guerrero tried to make things right last week, she isn't the General Manager, so his match with Rey Mysterio won't happen. He calls out Teddy Long for an explanation but instead out comes Rey Mysterio, who says he is ready to go and they can have the match if Batista wants it, so the match is on for tonight.

*Dolph Ziggler defeated Kane by countout.

*They announce that later tonight, CM Punk will save a member of the WWE Universe.

*In a backstage segment, Michelle McCool, Layla El and Beth Phoenix all make fun of "Piggy James." Layla and Michelle apologize to Beth for last week. Phoenix tells Layla they have a match tonight and she better get serious.

*Backstage, Chris Jericho asks the Hart Dynasty if they are ready to make an impact. They tell him they've been ready and what happened to Bret Hart on Raw was an embarrassment.

*Chris Jericho & The Hart Dynasty defeated Cryme Time & R-Truth.

*CM Punk and Luke Gallows come out and "save" a member of the WWE Universe. He picks someone out from the crowd (I believe Manbeast from OVW) and asked him if he is ready to be safe. The fan say he thinks so and Punk asked him if he's ready to stop or not. The fan says he is ready to stop. Punk said OK, then said there's one more thing he needs to do to become part of the straightedge life**** cut his hair. The fan refuses at first but finally agrees. Gallows takes out an electric razor and shaves the fan's head bald.

*Luke Gallows defeated Matt Hardy.

*Backstage, Teddy Long and Maria are discussing her being part of the upcoming Celebrity Apprentice cast. Vickie Guerrero arrives and says she would have been part of the cast as well, but she's been too busy. She shows Maria the new WWE action figure roles and asks her to do a sales pitch for them. The Great Khali and Runjin Singh arrive and Khali says that Guerrero's figure reminds him of a cow.

*Beth Phoenix defeated Layla El. Michelle McCool attacked Beth after the match but Mickie James made the save, then kicked Phoenix as well.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Drew McIntyre was being interviewed backstage when John Morrison showed up and told McIntyre he has to cheat to beat him. They ended up in a brawl, which security broke up.

*Rey Mysterio vs. Batista went to a no contest when the lights went out and when they returned, both men were unconscious.

-PWisinder

telvisnostic

[72]Jan 13, 2010

*Chris Jericho defeated John Morrison. During the match, Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre came down to ringside to watch

*CM Punk "saved" another "ringside fan"

*CM Punk and Luke Gallows defeated The Hart Dynasty, Matt Hardy and The Great Khali, and Cryme Tyme in a Fatal Four-Way Tag Team Match to become the number-one contenders for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

*Kane defeated Dolph Ziggler

*Mickie James defeated Beth Phoenix by disqualification after Michelle McCool and Layla got involved in the match

*Rey Mysterio defeated Batista in a Steel Cage Match to become the number-one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship

-WrestlingRadio

SkinsFan2189

[73]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 16
    Wow, finally a clean finish to Mysterio-Batista! But why did Rey win?

telvisnostic

[74]Jan 13, 2010
    It looks like he did.

SJR0531

[75]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 10
    Oh come on! Was it too hard to make it a triple threat? Rey isin't as good as he used to be and we all know Taker's going to win now.

telvisnostic

[76]Jan 13, 2010
    Triple Threats Suck!

goldenagenick24

[77]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 17
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Triple Threats Suck!
    Not all Triple Threat matches! What about HHH vs HBK vs Benoit?

telvisnostic

[78]Jan 13, 2010

It was a good match. Triple Threats non elimination style just hides someone's inability or or because they don't want to 'lose' to that person or they are injured and need to be 'taken' out of the match so that they can catch their breath or get better.

I'm all for 3 Way Dances.

Edited on 01/13/2010 4:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

SJR0531

[79]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 10
    For once(thanks to SVR 2010), I want to see a 6-man battle royal with no over the top rope elimination for both the WHC and the WWE title.

telvisnostic

[80]Jan 13, 2010
    Like a Scramble Match?