WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Steriod Investigation

gamerboy190

[61]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 18
    lightning_kf wrote:

Well Telvisnotic, you know what I'm about to say. And it involves 2 'G' words.

GOOD.........GRIEF!!!!!!!!!

This whole steroid bust is like weeds. Just when you get rid of them, a new one comes out of nowhere and it's deja vu all over again.

First it was guys that we would never suspect were on them (Chavo). Then we had Flair quitting right before his name appeared on that list. NOW THE WOMEN ARE ON THEM?????? I got absolutely nothing to say. I'll be happy to hear that Victoria, Mickie, Jillian, Michelle and Beth are not on them. As for everyone else, I don't care.

Man. What next, the midget was on steroids? The referees? The announcers? The creative staff? The hell is this, a wrestling/entertainment empire or a pharmacy?

I feel you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[62]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 52

The list of all who are suspened:

source wrestlezone.com

Here is a list of confirmed WWE performers that are under suspension that include the following:

1) Edge - Out with injury.
    2) Gregory Helms - Out with injury.
    3) Charlie Haas - 30 Days.
    4) John Morrison - 30 Days.
    5) Kennedy - 30 Days.
    6) William Regal - 30 Days.
    7) Funaki - 30 Days.
    8_) Umaga - 30 Days.
    9) Chavo Guerrero - 30 Days.
    10) Chris Masters -- Unsure whether his suspension is a 30 day or 60 day.

Edited on 09/12/2007 12:26pm

sylent_asassin

[63]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 26
    I'd like to know how Batista and Orton were cleared yet Booker was suspended. They ALL were on the list. The same set of rules should apply to EVERYONE regardless of name or title holder status. This whole Wellness process reeks of preferential treatment scandal.

telvisnostic

[64]Sep 12, 2007

sylent_asassin wrote:
    I'd like to know how Batista and Orton were cleared yet Booker was suspended. They ALL were on the list. The same set of rules should apply to EVERYONE regardless of name or title holder status. This whole Wellness process reeks of preferential treatment scandal.
    I'm still trying to figure that out. We all know they took something yet were not suspended.

Man favoritism really p!sses me off.

Hurricane1123

[65]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 34
    telvisnostic wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:
    I'm still trying to figure that out. We all know they took something yet were not suspended.

Actually Orton was cleared of any charges because they didn't find anything in his system. What I would like to know is why Edge and Helms were suspended if they're out injured and probably only taking them for medical reasons?

GameWiz1000

[66]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 25
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:

Actually Orton was cleared of any charges because they didn't find anything in his system. What I would like to know is why Edge and Helms were suspended if they're out injured and probably only taking them for medical reasons?

Medical reasons or not, it still violates the Substance Abuse Policy.

lightning_kf

[67]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 36
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:

Didn't they say something around the term of Orton claiming that he was suspended for steroids recently and didn't need to be suspended at all?

gamerboy190

[68]Sep 13, 2007
    lightning_kf wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:

Didn't they say something around the term of Orton claiming that he was suspended for steroids recently and didn't need to be suspended at all?

They're idiots. It's clearly favoritism. Quite Frankly, I think they just made this system to get the people who have talent (Haas, King Booker) off the screen and just leave the people who are popular (Orton) to shy away from the penalties. What utter bullsh*t.

tupac4lyfe

[69]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    Didn't King Booker quit because he was angry that he was getting suspended, or that a rumor?
    Edited on 09/14/2007 10:23am

telvisnostic

[70]Sep 14, 2007
    tupac4lyfe wrote:
    Didn't King Booker quit because he was angry that he was getting suspended, or that a rumor?
    It was rumored he'd get a whopping 60 days. And supposedly he decided to not return. Also he didn't go to the mandatory meeting that McMahon wanted all suspended folks to go to.

sylent_asassin

[71]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 26
    I don't understand how or why Booker was sentenced to 60 days while the rest of those guys got 30. Additionally, how did Bastista get out of his suspension. Furthermore, "I don't need to be suspended for steroids because I was already suspended for steroids" is the dumbest thing I've heard this year. That's like robbing a bank, getting caught and serving a 5 year sentence, getting out, robbing the SAME bank, getting caught AGAIN and saying I already served my time.

telvisnostic

[72]Sep 14, 2007

sylent_asassin wrote:
    I don't understand how or why Booker was sentenced to 60 days while the rest of those guys got 30. Additionally, how did Bastista get out of his suspension. Furthermore, "I don't need to be suspended for steroids because I was already suspended for steroids" is the dumbest thing I've heard this year. That's like robbing a bank, getting caught and serving a 5 year sentence, getting out, robbing the SAME bank, getting caught AGAIN and saying I already served my time.
    From what I read, he supposedly failed one early on sometime last year or somehing and they didn't do nothing about it, but since June, he supposedly failed again. Now if he was a repeat offender *Eugene* then I could understand the suspenion.

And everything you said is right. That has to be one of the DUMBEST things i've heard in all my years of living for an excuse violating a substance abuse or steroid policy.

Randyspeeps

[73]Sep 14, 2007
    • level: 34
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:

They're idiots. It's clearly favoritism. Quite Frankly, I think they just made this system to get the people who have talent (Haas, King Booker) off the screen and just leave the people who are popular (Orton) to shy away from the penalties. What utter bullsh*t.

Everything is rumors, and I dont think we all will ever know the story behind the Orton/Batista thing and all the other things. They are all rumors, that all im taking them for.

lightning_kf

[74]Sep 14, 2007
    telvisnostic wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:
    From what I read, he supposedly failed one early on sometime last year or somehing and they didn't do nothing about it, but since June, he supposedly failed again. Now if he was a repeat offender *Eugene* then I could understand the suspenion.

And everything you said is right. That has to be one of the DUMBEST things i've heard in all my years of living for an excuse violating a substance abuse or steroid policy.

Right now, nothing surprises me from the WWE no more. Just when you thought you couldn't hear anything more ignorant, someone proves us wrong.

telvisnostic

[75]Sep 14, 2007

I don't know if anyone has read it, but The Rock has talked about the roids issues and he does it in an intelligent way.

go here: www.wrestlingrevealed.com

gamerboy190

[76]Sep 14, 2007
    lightning_kf wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:

Right now, nothing surprises me from the WWE no more. Just when you thought you couldn't hear anything more ignorant, someone proves us wrong.

My sentiments exactly.

telvisnostic

[77]Sep 19, 2007

It's a shame, a damn shame, he should have been let go.

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

:
    It is being reported that Randy Orton wasn't suspended being linked to the Signature Pharmacy since he admitted to purchasing steroids from an online pharmacy last August, when he was suspended for failing a drug test. Ironically, Orton's last package from Signature came just before the government raid. Given this could have been Orton's third violation and as written in the WWE Wellness policy it would have meant termination.

Given the current state of WWE, they obviously are not going to fire one of their biggest draws. It does seem strange that unlike the other superstars linked to Signature; he was not punished for this violation.

Cadefan22

[78]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 28
    There is a rumor that Umaga is comming back at No Mercy to face against Triple H. When did Umaga got suspended?

telvisnostic

[79]Sep 19, 2007

Cadefan22 wrote:
    There is a rumor that Umaga is comming back at No Mercy to face against Triple H. When did Umaga got suspended?
    He was suspended after he lost the belt to Jeff on RAW.

Date: September 2, 2007
    Show: Monday Night Raw Tapings
    Defeated: Umaga

And if i'm not mistaken, the match is listed for No Mercy on their site.

Edited on 09/19/2007 12:46pm

lightning_kf

[80]Sep 19, 2007
    Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

:
    It is being reported that Randy Orton wasn't suspended being linked to the Signature Pharmacy since he admitted to purchasing steroids from an online pharmacy last August, when he was suspended for failing a drug test. Ironically, Orton's last package from Signature came just before the government raid. Given this could have been Orton's third violation and as written in the WWE Wellness policy it would have meant termination.

Given the current state of WWE, they obviously are not going to fire one of their biggest draws. It does seem strange that unlike the other superstars linked to Signature; he was not punished for this violation.

Aw what the frickin' hell? Orton is so lucky that he's friends with the politician HHH and that TNA is around, or he'd be shown the door. Just like Monty Brown was, from what Wounds told me.