WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Steriod Investigation

gamerboy190

[121]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 18
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Nitro didn't really need a gimmick change as his talent level spoke volumes. I believe the change was to further seperate him from Melina.

Intriguing point, but why? it not like they're on the same brand or anything. Nitro could be simply use his music, all he needs to do is change his titantron.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

atanner

[122]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 8

gamerboy190 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Nitro didn't really need a gimmick change as his talent level spoke volumes. I believe the change was to further seperate him from Melina.
    Intriguing point, but why? it not like they're on the same brand or anything. Nitro could be simply use his music, all he needs to do is change his titantron.

I think they wanted him to start over as a new character so they changed all his stuff, they felt that being with Melina was holding him back so they wanted to distance Nitro from her as much as they could.

bigshot444

[123]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    Ha, Masters is suspended again.

android1000

[124]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 21
    bigshot444 wrote:

Link please as GameWiz would say now Link Please..

bigshot444

[125]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 4

android1000 wrote:
    bigshot444 wrote:

check the Raw board.

android1000

[126]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 21
    bigshot444 wrote:

android1000 wrote:
    bigshot444 wrote:

check the Raw board.

Alright then! Thanks

GameWiz1000

[127]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 25
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

gamerboy190 wrote:
    android1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Thank You. Nitro could be main eventing right now if given the right feud.
    Exactly. Your Welcome.
    Too bad the WWE relies on their politicians.

Last I checked, John Morrison is a main eventer on ECW.

You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.

gamerboy190

[128]Nov 4, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

gamerboy190 wrote:
    android1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Exactly. Your Welcome.

You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.

I concur with your statement, but you're still not realising that The EXW title is just another mid-card title intended to be an main event title. Hopefully his reign can come soon. I can actually have someone to root for. Tell me it isn't true that he taken steriods....

Hurricane1123

[129]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 34
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

gamerboy190 wrote:
    android1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Exactly. Your Welcome.

I concur with your statement, but you're still not realising that The EXW title is just another mid-card title intended to be an main event title. Hopefully his reign can come soon. I can actually have someone to root for. Tell me it isn't true that he taken steriods....
    I don't think so, he's straight edge.

gamerboy190

[130]Nov 7, 2007
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

gamerboy190 wrote:
    android1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Exactly. Your Welcome.

I don't think so, he's straight edge.

I'm talking about John Morrison when he was champion....

sylent_asassin

[131]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 26
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.

GameWiz1000

[132]Nov 9, 2007
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.

They obviously see something in Morrison or else they wouldn't be pushing him as the top heel of ECW. Lashley was once the ECW Champion. If not for his injury, he'd be main eventing Raw right now. After ECW, if he goes to Smackdown, I believe he'd be an upper mid-carder at least. However, on Raw, a mid-carder at best.

sylent_asassin

[133]Nov 9, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

They obviously see something in Morrison or else they wouldn't be pushing him as the top heel of ECW. Lashley was once the ECW Champion. If not for his injury, he'd be main eventing Raw right now. After ECW, if he goes to Smackdown, I believe he'd be an upper mid-carder at least. However, on Raw, a mid-carder at best.

Morrison is great, but the fact is, he only weighs 219 lbs. That's a Cruiserweight. It's common knowledge that Vince drools over tall guys with big biceps so if Morrison ever ventured to Raw, he's be lost in the mix along with all the other suppressed talent.

Hurricane1123

[134]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 34
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

Morrison is great, but the fact is, he only weighs 219 lbs. That's a Cruiserweight. It's common knowledge that Vince drools over tall guys with big biceps so if Morrison ever ventured to Raw, he's be lost in the mix along with all the other suppressed talent.
    What about Rey Mysterio, he's 200 something pounds, and yet he's in the Main Event.

sylent_asassin

[135]Nov 9, 2007
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

What about Rey Mysterio, he's 200 something pounds, and yet he's in the Main Event.

Rey is the one exception to the rule. He's extremely popular with children and pretty big in the Latin community ergo, he's a revenue generator. I'm pretty sure his merchandise is amongst the top wrestlers in sales. Additionally, aside from DX and Batista, he's gets one of the biggest pops in wrestling.

GameWiz1000

[136]Nov 9, 2007
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

Rey is the one exception to the rule. He's extremely popular with children and pretty big in the Latin community ergo, he's a revenue generator. I'm pretty sure his merchandise is amongst the top wrestlers in sales. Additionally, aside from DX and Batista, he's gets one of the biggest pops in wrestling.

Morrison is about the same size as guys such as Edge, Orton, and Kennedy.

zombieKILLER25

[137]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 14
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

Gee I wonder why?

GameWiz1000

[138]Nov 9, 2007
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

Gee I wonder why?

Atleast he doesn't take steroids like London and Kendrick.
    Edited on 11/09/2007 6:32pm

zombieKILLER25

[139]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 14
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

Gee I wonder why?

Atleast he doesn't take steroids like London and Kendrick.

righhht.

gamerboy190

[140]Nov 9, 2007
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

Rey has draw ability and he's popular, not mention has a pretty solid moveset.