WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Steriod Investigation

  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [121]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Nitro didn't really need a gimmick change as his talent level spoke volumes. I believe the change was to further seperate him from Melina.


    Intriguing point, but why? it not like they're on the same brand or anything. Nitro could be simply use his music, all he needs to do is change his titantron.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of atanner

    atanner

    [122]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 6,657

    gamerboy190 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Nitro didn't really need a gimmick change as his talent level spoke volumes. I believe the change was to further seperate him from Melina.
    Intriguing point, but why? it not like they're on the same brand or anything. Nitro could be simply use his music, all he needs to do is change his titantron.

    I think they wanted him to start over as a new character so they changed all his stuff, they felt that being with Melina was holding him back so they wanted to distance Nitro from her as much as they could.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bigshot444

    bigshot444

    [123]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 74
    Ha, Masters is suspended again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of android1000

    android1000

    [124]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 07/14/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 8,761
    bigshot444 wrote:
    Ha, Masters is suspended again.

    Link please as GameWiz would say now Link Please..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bigshot444

    bigshot444

    [125]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 74

    android1000 wrote:
    bigshot444 wrote:
    Ha, Masters is suspended again.
    Link please as GameWiz would say now Link Please..

    check the Raw board.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of android1000

    android1000

    [126]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 07/14/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 8,761
    bigshot444 wrote:

    android1000 wrote:
    bigshot444 wrote:
    Ha, Masters is suspended again.
    Link please as GameWiz would say now Link Please..

    check the Raw board.


    Alright then! Thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GameWiz1000

    GameWiz1000

    [127]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/04
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 12,902
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

    gamerboy190 wrote:
    android1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Thank You. Nitro could be main eventing right now if given the right feud.
    Exactly. Your Welcome.
    Too bad the WWE relies on their politicians.

    Last I checked, John Morrison is a main eventer on ECW.

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [128]Nov 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

    gamerboy190 wrote:
    android1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Thank You. Nitro could be main eventing right now if given the right feud.
    Exactly. Your Welcome.
    Too bad the WWE relies on their politicians.

    Last I checked, John Morrison is a main eventer on ECW.

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I concur with your statement, but you're still not realising that The EXW title is just another mid-card title intended to be an main event title. Hopefully his reign can come soon. I can actually have someone to root for. Tell me it isn't true that he taken steriods....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hurricane1123

    Hurricane1123

    [129]Nov 4, 2007
    • member since: 09/07/06
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 11,633
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

    gamerboy190 wrote:
    android1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Thank You. Nitro could be main eventing right now if given the right feud.
    Exactly. Your Welcome.
    Too bad the WWE relies on their politicians.

    Last I checked, John Morrison is a main eventer on ECW.

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I concur with your statement, but you're still not realising that The EXW title is just another mid-card title intended to be an main event title. Hopefully his reign can come soon. I can actually have someone to root for. Tell me it isn't true that he taken steriods....
    I don't think so, he's straight edge.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [130]Nov 7, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

    gamerboy190 wrote:
    android1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Thank You. Nitro could be main eventing right now if given the right feud.
    Exactly. Your Welcome.
    Too bad the WWE relies on their politicians.

    Last I checked, John Morrison is a main eventer on ECW.

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I concur with your statement, but you're still not realising that The EXW title is just another mid-card title intended to be an main event title. Hopefully his reign can come soon. I can actually have someone to root for. Tell me it isn't true that he taken steriods....
    I don't think so, he's straight edge.


    I'm talking about John Morrison when he was champion....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sylent_asassin

    sylent_asassin

    [131]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 9,402
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GameWiz1000

    GameWiz1000

    [132]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/04
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 12,902
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.

    They obviously see something in Morrison or else they wouldn't be pushing him as the top heel of ECW. Lashley was once the ECW Champion. If not for his injury, he'd be main eventing Raw right now. After ECW, if he goes to Smackdown, I believe he'd be an upper mid-carder at least. However, on Raw, a mid-carder at best.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sylent_asassin

    sylent_asassin

    [133]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 9,402
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.

    They obviously see something in Morrison or else they wouldn't be pushing him as the top heel of ECW. Lashley was once the ECW Champion. If not for his injury, he'd be main eventing Raw right now. After ECW, if he goes to Smackdown, I believe he'd be an upper mid-carder at least. However, on Raw, a mid-carder at best.



    Morrison is great, but the fact is, he only weighs 219 lbs. That's a Cruiserweight. It's common knowledge that Vince drools over tall guys with big biceps so if Morrison ever ventured to Raw, he's be lost in the mix along with all the other suppressed talent.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hurricane1123

    Hurricane1123

    [134]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 09/07/06
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 11,633
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.

    They obviously see something in Morrison or else they wouldn't be pushing him as the top heel of ECW. Lashley was once the ECW Champion. If not for his injury, he'd be main eventing Raw right now. After ECW, if he goes to Smackdown, I believe he'd be an upper mid-carder at least. However, on Raw, a mid-carder at best.



    Morrison is great, but the fact is, he only weighs 219 lbs. That's a Cruiserweight. It's common knowledge that Vince drools over tall guys with big biceps so if Morrison ever ventured to Raw, he's be lost in the mix along with all the other suppressed talent.
    What about Rey Mysterio, he's 200 something pounds, and yet he's in the Main Event.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sylent_asassin

    sylent_asassin

    [135]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 9,402
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.

    They obviously see something in Morrison or else they wouldn't be pushing him as the top heel of ECW. Lashley was once the ECW Champion. If not for his injury, he'd be main eventing Raw right now. After ECW, if he goes to Smackdown, I believe he'd be an upper mid-carder at least. However, on Raw, a mid-carder at best.



    Morrison is great, but the fact is, he only weighs 219 lbs. That's a Cruiserweight. It's common knowledge that Vince drools over tall guys with big biceps so if Morrison ever ventured to Raw, he's be lost in the mix along with all the other suppressed talent.
    What about Rey Mysterio, he's 200 something pounds, and yet he's in the Main Event.


    Rey is the one exception to the rule. He's extremely popular with children and pretty big in the Latin community ergo, he's a revenue generator. I'm pretty sure his merchandise is amongst the top wrestlers in sales. Additionally, aside from DX and Batista, he's gets one of the biggest pops in wrestling.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GameWiz1000

    GameWiz1000

    [136]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/04
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 12,902
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.

    They obviously see something in Morrison or else they wouldn't be pushing him as the top heel of ECW. Lashley was once the ECW Champion. If not for his injury, he'd be main eventing Raw right now. After ECW, if he goes to Smackdown, I believe he'd be an upper mid-carder at least. However, on Raw, a mid-carder at best.



    Morrison is great, but the fact is, he only weighs 219 lbs. That's a Cruiserweight. It's common knowledge that Vince drools over tall guys with big biceps so if Morrison ever ventured to Raw, he's be lost in the mix along with all the other suppressed talent.
    What about Rey Mysterio, he's 200 something pounds, and yet he's in the Main Event.


    Rey is the one exception to the rule. He's extremely popular with children and pretty big in the Latin community ergo, he's a revenue generator. I'm pretty sure his merchandise is amongst the top wrestlers in sales. Additionally, aside from DX and Batista, he's gets one of the biggest pops in wrestling.


    Morrison is about the same size as guys such as Edge, Orton, and Kennedy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zombieKILLER25

    zombieKILLER25

    [137]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 12/17/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,427
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.

    They obviously see something in Morrison or else they wouldn't be pushing him as the top heel of ECW. Lashley was once the ECW Champion. If not for his injury, he'd be main eventing Raw right now. After ECW, if he goes to Smackdown, I believe he'd be an upper mid-carder at least. However, on Raw, a mid-carder at best.

    Morrison is great, but the fact is, he only weighs 219 lbs. That's a Cruiserweight. It's common knowledge that Vince drools over tall guys with big biceps so if Morrison ever ventured to Raw, he's be lost in the mix along with all the other suppressed talent.
    What about Rey Mysterio, he's 200 something pounds, and yet he's in the Main Event.
    Rey is the one exception to the rule. He's extremely popular with children and pretty big in the Latin community ergo, he's a revenue generator. I'm pretty sure his merchandise is amongst the top wrestlers in sales. Additionally, aside from DX and Batista, he's gets one of the biggest pops in wrestling.
    Morrison is about the same size as guys such as Edge, Orton, and Kennedy.

    Gee I wonder why?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GameWiz1000

    GameWiz1000

    [138]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/04
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 12,902
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    Morrison is about the same size as guys such as Edge, Orton, and Kennedy.

    Gee I wonder why?



    Atleast he doesn't take steroids like London and Kendrick.
    Edited on 11/09/2007 6:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zombieKILLER25

    zombieKILLER25

    [139]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 12/17/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,427
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    Morrison is about the same size as guys such as Edge, Orton, and Kennedy.

    Gee I wonder why?

    Atleast he doesn't take steroids like London and Kendrick.

    righhht.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [140]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:

    You do realize that The ECW Title is just another mid-card title in disguise, right?

    There's a reason he's main eventing on ECW. The WWE obviously intends on pushing him to main event status on one of the higher brands after his run in ECW.



    I disagree. WWE will always treat ECW as the Minor Leagues. Can you envision someone like Punk or Morrison defeating the likes of Cena, Batista or Paul? The one time they did a crossover, John Cena squashed Nitro with the quickness. It wasn't even Cena's typical overcoming the odds type of match. It was an annihilation. In the big leagues, Punk and Morrison would consider themselves lucky to be mid-card title holders. Gamerboy is correct.

    They obviously see something in Morrison or else they wouldn't be pushing him as the top heel of ECW. Lashley was once the ECW Champion. If not for his injury, he'd be main eventing Raw right now. After ECW, if he goes to Smackdown, I believe he'd be an upper mid-carder at least. However, on Raw, a mid-carder at best.



    Morrison is great, but the fact is, he only weighs 219 lbs. That's a Cruiserweight. It's common knowledge that Vince drools over tall guys with big biceps so if Morrison ever ventured to Raw, he's be lost in the mix along with all the other suppressed talent.
    What about Rey Mysterio, he's 200 something pounds, and yet he's in the Main Event.


    Rey has draw ability and he's popular, not mention has a pretty solid moveset.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.