telvisnostic wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    Edge McFlabby
    That has got to be one of the funniest thing's i've read on this board in a while.
    Comical indeed.
    I don't get it.
    McFlabby...it'sfunny.
    If Edge had a gut and was known for frequenting McDonalds for McFlurries, yes. *shrugs* (Sound of plane flying over my head)
    He jiggles a bit when he runs. You don't always have to have gobs of flab or even a big gut to be McFlabby.

Do you have to get it for it to be funny? I still think it's funny I'm with you GameWiz. You people are now bagering Morrison. Let's see the list is, Batista, Orton, Moorrison. Anyone else I forget?

Unfortunately, my King Booker and others.

King Booker? I thought they critisized his King angle.

I'm talking about steriods. King Booker was on steriods....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[162]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 52

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The following information comes for the Wrestling Observer Newsletter:

- Vince McMahon stated in an interview with the Orlando Sentinel that 30 performers have been suspended since the Wellness Policy started in February 2006. 11 of the 30 suspensions came from people who slipped through. In other words, 11 of the suspensions came for the government investigation of Signature Pharmacy, not from drug test failures.

- Randy Orton, the current WWE champion, was still allegedly receiving packages from Signature Pharmacy after failing a test and being suspended, and then was protected from another suspension for reasons that can only be speculated on.

- In terms of Chris Benoit's testosterone/epitestosterone ratio at the time of his death, it would be the third highest t/e ratio ever tested in the state on Nevada.

- There has been 60 drug test failures in all.

60...wow.

sylent_asassin

[163]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 26
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randy Orton, the current WWE champion, was still allegedly receiving packages from Signature Pharmacy after failing a test and being suspended, and then was protected from another suspension for reasons that can only be speculated on.

That's all that needs to be said.

telvisnostic

[164]Nov 20, 2007
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randy Orton, the current WWE champion, was still allegedly receiving packages from Signature Pharmacy after failing a test and being suspended, and then was protected from another suspension for reasons that can only be speculated on.
    I wonder how much money he generates for them to keep protecting his stupidity.

lightning_kf

[165]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 36

sylent_asassin wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. And by the way, telvis........thank you.

I knew it. I KNEW Randy Orton was on steroids and was supposed to be suspended for it. Yet the first time I saw it, they claimed that he went up and stated that he was already suspended before so there's no need to do it again. THIS statement pretty much exposes Orton, and the rigged wellness policy that the WWE has.

So to all of you Orton fanboys who defend Randy ROIDTON to the cows come home, explain THAT.

GameWiz1000

[166]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 25
    lightning_kf wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. And by the way, telvis........thank you.

I knew it. I KNEWRandy Orton was on steroids and was supposed to be suspended for it. Yet the first time I saw it, they claimed that he went up and stated that he was already suspended before so there's no need to do it again. THIS statement pretty much exposes Orton, and the rigged wellness policy that the WWE has.

So to all of you Orton fanboys who defend Randy ROIDTON to the cows come home, explain THAT.

If a wrestler admits to steroid use before getting caught, they don't get suspended and are supposed to go to rehab. That's most likely what happened to Orton. He admited to it before he could get caught.

Dilla_the_Dude

[167]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 19
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

I knew it. I KNEWRandy Orton was on steroids and was supposed to be suspended for it. Yet the first time I saw it, they claimed that he went up and stated that he was already suspended before so there's no need to do it again. THIS statement pretty much exposes Orton, and the rigged wellness policy that the WWE has.

If a wrestler admits to steroid use before getting caught, they don't get suspended and are supposed to go to rehab. That's most likely what happened to Orton. He admited to it before he could get caught.

That shouldn't make any difference. That's me stealing money from the cash register at my job, then admitting it before getting exposed by surveillance the next day. Should I be safe simply because I admitted it? Of course not. Should Orton have been in the clear without suspension because he admitted it before he was exposed? Absolutely not.

PS: That example was hypothetical, I never stole money out my job's register, although I did help myself to the occasional unpaid for footlong sub.

Edited on 11/26/2007 6:01pm
    Edited 2 total times.

GameWiz1000

[168]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 25
    Dilla_the_Dude wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

That shouldn't make any difference. That's me admitting I stole money from the cash register at my job, then admitted it before getting exposed by surveillance the next day. Should I be safe simply because I admitted it? Of course not. Should Orton have been in the clear without suspension because he admitted it before he was exposed? Absolutely not.

PS: That example was hypothetical, I never stole money out my job's register, although I did help myself to the occasional unpaid for footlong sub.

I'm going to alert the authorities. What's your full name and address?

atanner

[169]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    Dilla_the_Dude wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

That shouldn't make any difference. That's me admitting I stole money from the cash register at my job, then admitted it before getting exposed by surveillance the next day. Should I be safe simply because I admitted it? Of course not. Should Orton have been in the clear without suspension because he admitted it before he was exposed? Absolutely not.

It's like me shooting someone but turning myself in to the police before they find the body, I will get a break from the DA because I admitted it before it was found out.

telvisnostic

[170]Nov 25, 2007

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

:
    -- On the heels of the recently strengthened WWE Wellness Policy -- which is supposed to close some of the loopholes -- there is a huge fear among some of the wrestlers about getting fired due to it because there isn't a viable "WCW-like" promotion out there. TNA isn't perceived to be on the same level as WCW because there's a lot less money and exposure. While TNA has a rep for hiring talent fired for drug issues in WWE, at this point, they're not going to take a fired WWE wrestler who lost his job over a drug test failure unless he is a top level star or friends with the right people in TNA -- and that's a pretty small list.
    Hopefully this stops their abuse and/or useof these drugs.

lightning_kf

[171]Nov 26, 2007
    telvisnostic wrote:

Hopefully this stops their abuse and/or use of these drugs.

The same can be said for 2 certain roiders on Raw and SmackDown who are the top champions in the WWE.

Edited on 11/26/2007 4:18pm

Hurricane1123

[172]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 34
    lightning_kf wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Hopefully this stops their abuse and/or use of these drugs.

The same can be said for 2 certain roiders on Raw and SmackDown who are the top champions in the WWE.

Miz and Morrisson?

telvisnostic

[174]Dec 2, 2007

wrestlezone.com:

12/02/2007 by Keelan Balderson
    Mr Kennedy was interviewed by the Charleston Post Courier yesterday and when asked about being suspended Kennedy said:

"I had a legitimate medical reason to have it. How was I supposed to know my doctor's a quack? I was injured and had a legitimate reason. I tore my lat in 2005. I had surgery, went home and had a staph infection that I almost died from. I lost about 45 pounds in about three days. I had a legitimate medical reason for having it, however my name turned up on that list. Vince and the company's hands were tied. They had to suspend me....It's one of those things. But stuff happens in this business. I'm going to learn from my mistakes. I'm not going to make that same mistake again. I'm just going to keep pushing on and moving forward."

telvisnostic

[175]Dec 5, 2007

Here is another update from wrestlezone.com:

:
    Dave Meltzer reported in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter that everyone backstage in WWE believes the Wellness Policy to be real and is taking it very seriously. Physiques continue to change and people backstage continue to be shocked at how much weight some performers are losing. One backstage source said that one worker that everyone believed to be clean (because he wasn't enormous) has lost a sudden 15-20 pounds. Nonetheless the locker room is not 100% clean and there is a lot of talk about certain wrestlers still avoiding positive tests.

lightning_kf

[176]Dec 6, 2007
    Here is another update from wrestlezone.com:

:
    Dave Meltzer reported in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter that everyone backstage in WWE believes the Wellness Policy to be real and is taking it very seriously. Physiques continue to change and people backstage continue to be shocked at how much weight some performers are losing. One backstage source said that one worker that everyone believed to be clean (because he wasn't enormous) has lost a sudden 15-20 pounds. Nonetheless the locker room is not 100% clean and there is a lot of talk about certain wrestlers still avoiding positive tests.

One of the smaller guys losing weight? Geez. It's like a steroid factory down there in Stamford.

As for the certain wrestlers avoiding the positive, hmm, I wonder why they could be? "cough" Orton *cough* *cough* Batista *cough cough cough cough*. Excuse me.

telvisnostic

[177]Dec 14, 2007

:
    Dave Meltzer is reporting that the Energy and Commerce's Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection will hold a hearing on 1/23 on steroid use in professional sports coming off today's Mitchell Report.

gerweck.net

sylent_asassin

[178]Dec 14, 2007
    Actually, Orton doesn't have the body of a juicer. Batista and Masters on the other hand.... Those guys are the only ones I can think of that had massive losses in mass and weight.

Damn system won't let me quote.

telvisnostic

[179]Dec 14, 2007

sylent_asassin wrote:
    Actually, Orton doesn't have the body of a juicer. Batista and Masters on the other hand.... Those guys are the only ones I can think of that had massive losses in mass and weight.
    But you know as well as I do that you don't have to be huge to be a juicer. I.E. Micheals (SOMA), Bret Hart, Funaki...etc.

And Tista actually looks smaller in the boobs area, he and Trips. And for some reason Morrison looks solid in the abs area again. But then again, I don't check everyone out meticulously.

Edited on 12/14/2007 2:19pm

sylent_asassin

[180]Dec 14, 2007
    telvisnostic wrote:

sylent_asassin wrote:
    But you know as well as I do that you don't have to be huge to be a juicer. I.E. Micheals (SOMA), Bret Hart, Funaki...etc.

And Tista actually looks smaller in the boobs area, he and Trips. And for some reason Morrison looks solid in the abs area again. But then again, I don't check everyone out meticulously.

Oh, I know. I was referring to the massive weight loss aspect. If/when Orton juices, it's probably for faster recovery and not for mass like Masters and Batista.