WWE Friday Night SmackDown Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

WWE DVD releases/DVDs coming soon

  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [101]Jun 25, 2011
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214
    Pretty good match listing for Orton, i may just get this DVD just because there are alot of good match listings but they definitely could have more from his more recent years like Orton vs Triple H in a Last Man Standing at No Mercy 2007 or Orton vs Shane McMahon at No Way Out 2009 or Orton vs Swagger at Extreme Rules 2010.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [102]Jun 25, 2011
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    I too would have liked to the see the 2007 Last Man Standing Match with Hunter in.


    I'm pleased they went with a Christian match to end the set.


    What do you think Speeps?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qfrodri85

    qfrodri85

    [103]Jun 26, 2011
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 11,091
    No Benoit title match. Fail.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [104]Jun 26, 2011
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,859
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

    I too would have liked to the see the 2007 Last Man Standing Match with Hunter in.


    I'm pleased they went with a Christian match to end the set.


    What do you think Speeps?

    Very good match listing. I'm excited that his match with Edge from Vengeance of 2004 made it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [105]Jun 27, 2011
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    No Benoit title match. Fail.


    He doesn't exist to the WWE......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [106]Jun 27, 2011
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:


    I too would have liked to the see the 2007 Last Man Standing Match with Hunter in.


    I'm pleased they went with a Christian match to end the set.


    What do you think Speeps?


    Very good match listing. I'm excited that his match with Edge from Vengeance of 2004 made it.
    That was a great one. I've just realised his match with HBK from Survivor Series 07 is absent, I'm disappointed about that, it's one of my favourites.



    qfrodri85 wrote:
    No Benoit title match. Fail.


    Brilliant match, but including it would have been idiotic. No one wants to buy their kids a video featuring a child murderer.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [107]Jun 27, 2011
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,859

    qfrodri85 wrote:
    No Benoit title match. Fail.
    I think that was easily one of Orton's top 3 matches.



    Who in the WWE that Orton has yet to face do you guys think he would have a great match with?

    Edited on 06/27/2011 12:49pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wdprince

    wdprince

    [108]Jun 29, 2011
    • member since: 12/08/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 826
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:


    I too would have liked to the see the 2007 Last Man Standing Match with Hunter in.


    I'm pleased they went with a Christian match to end the set.


    What do you think Speeps?


    Very good match listing. I'm excited that his match with Edge from Vengeance of 2004 made it.
    That was a great one. I've just realised his match with HBK from Survivor Series 07 is absent, I'm disappointed about that, it's one of my favourites.



    qfrodri85 wrote:
    No Benoit title match. Fail.


    Brilliant match, but including it would have been idiotic. No one wants to buy their kids a video featuring a child murderer.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [109]Jun 29, 2011
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214

    Deadnight-Majin wrote:


    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:


    I too would have liked to the see the 2007 Last Man Standing Match with Hunter in.


    I'm pleased they went with a Christian match to end the set.


    What do you think Speeps?


    Very good match listing. I'm excited that his match with Edge from Vengeance of 2004 made it.
    That was a great one. I've just realised his match with HBK from Survivor Series 07 is absent, I'm disappointed about that, it's one of my favourites.


    I'm wish those matches weren't on there because Orton vs Edge at Vengeance 2004 was on the History of the IC title and HBK vs Orton Survivor Series 2007 was on the newest HBK DVD. I hate when lots of matches are on different DVD's but i'm glad that his WM 24 and WM 20 matches are on their. I do wish that WWE would make a DVD with like the 50 greatest matches because so many great matches don't get put on DVD's because there already on DVD's and most people aren't going to buy a DVD for one match. So i definitely think a list of the greatest matches need to be made so fans can purchase a DVD to have a bigger match collection.

    Edited on 06/29/2011 4:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [110]Jun 29, 2011
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    JandSman wrote:
    I'm wish those matches weren't on there because Orton vs Edge at Vengeance 2004 was on the History of the IC title and HBK vs Orton Survivor Series 2007 was on the newest HBK DVD. I hate when lots of matches are on different DVD's but i'm glad that his WM 24 and WM 20 matches are on their. I do wish that WWE would make a DVD with like the 50 greatest matches because so many great matches don't get put on DVD's because there already on DVD's and most people aren't going to buy a DVD for one match. So i definitely think a list of the greatest matches need to be made so fans can purchase a DVD to have a bigger match collection.
    I agree that it's good to try and avoid having the same matches on too many DVDs. I think one or two crossing over is fine though, especially when they are in such extensive sets.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [111]Jun 29, 2011
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    New DVD


    WWEDVDNews wrote:


    The planned cover artwork for WWE OMG! – The Top 50 Incidents In WWE History can now be exclusively revealed by WWEDVDNews.com!


    Released on DVD and Blu-ray formats first on August 23rd to the USA, the cover features Edge spearing Mick Foley through a flaming table at WrestleMania 22. We can also tell from the below artwork shot that a picture of Triple H from the Attitude Era holding the WWF Championship is featured on the spine of both editions.


    Greatest Superstars of the 21st Century DVD (3 Discs) -content-


    This is a 3-Disc Digipak set.


    Disc 1

    Signature

    Open

    Ground Breaking Superstars

    Chris Jericho

    Edge

    Triple H

    JBL

    Kane

    Kurt Angle

    The Rock

    Randy Orton

    Brock Lesnar

    Decade of the Divas

    Jeff Hardy

    Big Show

    Eddie Guerrero

    Shawn Michaels

    Booker T

    Stone Cold Steve Austin

    The Undertaker

    Rey Mysterio

    Batista

    John Cena


    Disc 2


    WCW Championship Match
    Booker T vs. The Rock
    SummerSlam 19th August, 2001

    Intercontinental Championship Match
    Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam
    Raw 16th September, 2002

    World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Triple H vs. Kane
    Raw 23rd June, 2003

    60 Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship
    Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar
    SmackDown! 18th September, 2003

    WWE Championship Match
    Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio
    SmackDown! 18th March, 2004


    Disc 3


    Fatal 4-Way Match for the WWE Championship
    JBL vs. The Undertaker vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Booker T
    Armageddon 12th December, 2004

    Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship
    JBL vs. Big Show vs. Kurt Angle
    Royal Rumble 30th January, 2005

    World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Triple H vs. Edge
    Raw 7th February, 2005

    Women's Championship Match
    Lita vs. Trish Stratus
    Unforgiven 17th September, 2006

    Triple Threat Match - Winner Faces John Cena For The WWE Championship At WrestleMania 23
    Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge
    Raw 5th February, 2007

    8 -Man Tag Team Match
    John Cena & Batista & Shawn Michaels & The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton & Edge & Mr. Kennedy & MVP
    Raw 15th February, 2007

    World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Batista vs. The Undertaker
    WrestleMania 23 1st April, 2007


    Blu-ray Exclusives



    WWE Rey Mysterio PSD
    "Everything Evolves"
    Raw – 3rd February, 2003

    Kane's Eulogy for the Undertaker
    SmackDown! – 20th November, 2003

    JBL is Not Afraid of the Undertaker
    SmackDown! – 5th August, 2004

    Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match for WWE Championship
    Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H vs. JBL
    Backlash 27th April, 2008

    World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match
    Batista vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. JBL vs. Chris Jericho
    Unforgiven 7th September, 2008

    Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
    Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk
    SummerSlam 23rd August, 2009

    Every Man for Himself
    SmackDown! – 27th January, 2005

    Kurt Angle Does Not Suck
    Raw – 7th November, 2005

    The Coronation of King Booker
    SmackDown! – 26th May, 2006

    John Cena & Randy Orton Get Together
    Backlash – 27th April, 2007

    Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel
    Raw – 9th June, 2008




    http://www.silvervision.co.uk/index.html

    Edited on 06/29/2011 6:56pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [112]Jul 9, 2011
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    OMG! The Top 50 Incidents in WWE History counts down the most outrageous moments in the history of WWE. What moments will make the cut, the top 10, and what is the greatest moment of all time? Is it the King of the Ring tournament where Austin 3:16 was born? Mick Foley's devastating fall of the top of the Hell in a Cell cage? The Montreal Screwjob? The explosion that consumed Mr. McMahon's limo? This three-disc set is the perfect release for fans that love to debate which moments where their favourites.

    Introduction

    # 50 - Seeing Double – 5th February, 1988

    # 49 – Nexus is Here – 7th June, 2010

    # 48 – Chokeslam to Hell - 7th June, 1999

    # 47 – Backlot Brawl – 31st March, 1996

    # 46 – Wedding Surprise – 7th September, 1991

    # 45 – Cena's Feat of Strength – 5th April, 2009

    # 44 – Concrete Crypt - 27th June, 2004

    # 43 – DX Invades WCW – 27th April, 1998

    # 42 – Dumpster Stage Dive – 2nd February, 1998

    # 41 – Grocery Store Attack – 13th December, 2001

    # 40 – Triple H Meets Escalator – 8th February, 1997

    # 39 – Tim White Tries to End it All

    # 38 – Bischoff - New Raw GM – 15th July, 2002

    # 37 – Orton Thumbtacks – 18th April, 2004

    # 36 – Unholy Wedding – 26th April, 1999

    # 35 – Mad Dog Vachon Loses Leg – 28th April, 1996

    # 34 - Haiti Kid Gets Haircut - 7th March, 1986

    # 33 – Hospital Visiting Hours – 5th October, 1998

    # 32 – Jarrett Plays a Number with Moolah – 9th September, 1999

    # 31 – Edge Cashes in Money in the Bank – 8th January, 2006

    # 30 – Got Milk ? - 20th August, 2001

    # 29 – Kiss My Ass Club

    # 28 – Jeff Hardy Pyro Gone Bad – 16th January, 2009

    # 27 – Austin Blows Up DX Bus – 27th April, 2000

    # 26 – Wedding in Vegas – 29th November, 1999

    # 25 – Snitsky Punts Baby - 8th November, 2004

    # 24 – Concrete Corvette – 12th October, 1998

    # 23 – Snake Bites Macho Man – 23rd November, 1991

    # 22 – Shane McMahon, Daredevil - 27th August, 2000

    # 21 – Barber Shop Window – 11th January, 1992

    # 20 – Edge Spears Jeff – 1st April, 2001

    # 19 – Kane sets JR on Fire – 14th July, 2003

    # 18 – Stone Cold Stuns Mr. McMahon – 22nd September, 1997

    # 17 – Kurt and Shane Battle – 24th June, 2001

    # 16 – Jeff Swanton off Tron – 14th January, 2008

    # 15 – Edge Spears Foley – 2nd April, 2006

    # 14 – Stone Cold Zamboni – 28th September, 1998

    # 13 – Piper hits Snuka with Coconut – 17th July, 1984

    # 12 – WWE buys WCW – 26th March, 2001

    # 11 – Unbreakable Mae Young

    # 10 – Big Show's Father's Funeral – 11th November, 1999

    # 9 – Montreal Screwjob – 9th November, 1997

    # 8 – Big Show and Brock Lesnar Break Ring – 12th June, 2003

    # 7 – Tyson and Austin – 19th January, 1998

    # 6 – Mr. McMahon's Limo Blows Up – 11th June, 2007

    # 5 – Sable Handprints - 26th July, 1998

    # 4 – Snuka Off the Steel Cage – 17th October, 1983

    # 3 – Pillman's Got a Gun – 4th November, 1996

    # 2 – Beer Bath – 22nd March, 1999

    # 1 – Mankind thrown off Cell – 28th June, 1998


    Disc 2


    Rowdy Roddy Piper Gives Haiti Kid a Haircut
    Tuesday Night Titans – 7th March, 1986

    Jake The Snake Roberts Attacks Macho Man Randy Savage
    Superstars – 23rd November, 1991

    The Rockers Split on the Barber Shop
    Wrestling Challenge – 11th January, 1992

    WWE Championship Match
    Shawn Michaels vs. Diesel
    In Your House: Good Friends, Better Enemies - 28th April, 1996

    Intercontinental Championship Match
    Hunter Hearst-Helmsley vs. Undertaker
    Shotgun Saturday Night – 8th February, 1997

    Stone Cold Stunner to Mr. McMahon
    Raw – 22nd September, 1997

    Hell in a Cell Match
    Mankind vs. Undertaker
    King of the Ring – 28th June, 1998

    Mr. McMahon's Ceremony to Crown a New WWE Champion
    Raw – 28th September, 1998

    Stone Cold Gives the Corporation a Beer Bath
    Raw – 22nd March, 1999

    Dearly Departed
    SmackDown – November 11, 1999

    Hardcore Championship Match
    Shane McMahon vs. Steve Blackman
    SummerSlam – 27th August, 2000


    Disc 3


    Tables, Ladders & Chairs II for the WWE Tag Team Championship
    The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Edge & Christian
    WrestleMania X-7 – 1st April, 2001

    Street Fight
    Kurt Angle vs. Shane McMahon
    King of the Ring – 24th June, 2001

    Kurt Angle's Milk Delivery
    Raw – 20th August, 2001

    Stone Cold Steve Austin Brawls with Booker T in the Supermarket
    SmackDown – 13th December, 2001

    WWE Championship Match
    Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show
    SmackDown – 12th June, 2003

    Concrete Crypt Match
    Undertaker vs. The Dudley Boyz
    Great American Bash – 27th June, 2004

    The Highlight Reel with Trish Stratus & Lita
    Raw – 8th November, 2004

    WWE Championship Match
    John Cena vs. Edge
    New Year's Revolution – 8th January, 2006

    Hardcore Match
    Mick Foley vs. Edge
    WrestleMania 22 – 2nd April, 2006

    Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night
    Raw – 11th June, 2007

    Special Feature

    Jerry 'The King' Lawler's Outtakes


    http://www.silvervision.co.uk/index.html

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [113]Jul 14, 2011
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214

    My biggest problem with the Greatest Superstars of the 21st Century, is that the match listing ends at 2007. Numerous matches should have been on this DVD like (I know that not all of these matches can be on the DVD but some of them should be on the DVD)...............


    Wrestlemania 23 Money In the Bank


    ECW Originals vs New Breed in a Extreme Rules 4 on 4 Tag Team Match ECW (04/03/07)


    MVP (C) vs Matt Hardy for United States Championship at Great American Bash 2007


    John Morrison (C) vs CM Punk for ECW Championship ECW (9/1/07)


    Edge (C) vs The Undertaker for World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 24


    Beth Phoenix vs Melina in an I Quit Match at One Night Stand 2008


    Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels at The Great American Bash 2008


    John Cena vs Batista at Summerslam 2008


    Matt Hardy (C) vs Evan Bourne for ECW Championship at Cyber Sunday 2008


    John Morrison and The Miz (C) vs Kofi Kingston and CM Punk for World Tag Team Titles at Raw (Late 2008 or Early 2009)


    Jeff Hardy (C) vs Edge for WWE Championship at Royal Rumble 2009


    John Cena vs Chris Jericho Raw April 2009 (Like a week or two before Backlash 2009)


    MVP (C) vs Kofi Kingston for United States Championship Raw (06/01/09)


    Randy Orton (C) vs Triple H for WWE Championship in a Last Man Standing Match Raw (06/22/09)


    Jeff Hardy (C) vs John Morrison for World Heavyweight Championship Smackdown (07/31/09)


    Rey Mysterio (C) vs John Morrison for IC Smackdown (09/04/09)


    Legacy vs DX in a Submission Count Anywhere Match at Breaking Point 2009


    Christian vs Chris Jericho ECW (10/20/09)


    The Miz vs John Morrison at Bragging Rights 2009


    DX vs JeriShow vs John Cena and Undertaker Raw (11/16/09)


    John Morrison (C) vs Dolph Ziggler for IC in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match Smackdown(11/20/09)


    Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston at TLC 2009


    John Cena vs Randy Orton Raw (12/14/09)

    Edited on 07/14/2011 12:07am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [114]Jul 14, 2011
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Are those on other DVDs? If so that could be why.


    Steve Austin said on his Twitter that there is one last DVD bio being made on him that will be at least 4-5 discs long. He said that it will be a be all end all for his bio and DVD stuff.

    Edited on 07/14/2011 9:08pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [115]Jul 14, 2011
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    WWEDVENews wrote:
    WWEDVDNews.com can now exclusively reveal first official details of WWE's planned Shawn Michaels/Bret Hart DVD.

    WWE Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart DVD

    First off, it will be part of a new series of WWE DVDs entitled "WWE's Greatest Rivalries" so expect others in the future, such as the previously planned Austin/Rock DVD.

    The working title of the DVD as of now is simply, Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart.

    Release date: October 25th, 2011 (US), on both DVD and Blu-ray formats.

    We can also reveal WWE's official synopsis for the set:

    "For more than a decade, Bret "Hit Man" Hart and Shawn Michaels engaged in perhaps the most storied rivalry in the history of sports entertainment, from their teams (the Hart Foundation and the Rockers), through battles for the Intercontinental Championship and the richest prize in the business, the WWE Championship.

    Their enmity spilled out of the ring, and led to the most infamous incident in the history of professional wrestling, The Montreal Screwjob. More than a decade later, the two men buried the hatchet as both are now WWE Hall of Famers. LINK TO WWEDVDNews.com

    Now, for the first time ever, the two sit down together and rehash their intertwined destinies in Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart. These new, never-before-aired, interviews will shed new light and insight on controversies fans have speculated about for years."

    In a follow up to WWE: The Ladder Match (2007), The Ladder Match 2: Crash & Burn is incoming for October 11th, 2011.

    It's down on WWE's schedule right now, to be released on both DVD and Blu-ray formats. To give you an idea of why they are making a sequel, the original Ladder Match DVD was very successful and sold over 103,000 units in the first 8 weeks of release.

    Here's the official synopsis for the set

    "It's the veritable definition of "high risk, high reward" in sports entertainment—a rich reward hangs high above the ring and a superstar must climb a ladder to win the match and retrieve the prize. But the falls from the ladders can be devastating, and the punishment one can inflict when using the cold steel ladders as weapons can be brutal. The first Ladder Match DVD in 2007 was one of the biggest-selling DVDs in WWE History, and now the Ladder Match is back with an all-new collection of memorable bouts from WWE, WCW, ECW, and more in The Ladder Match 2: Crash & Burn. "

    We can also confirm that WWE Night of Champions 2011 is scheduled to be released on DVD only, no Blu-ray, and hits stores on October 18th. The only upcoming PPV we have listed for Blu-ray on our schedule from now until then is SummerSlam."
    http://www.wwedvdnews.com/

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [116]Jul 14, 2011
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Are those on other DVDs? If so that could be why.


    Steve Austin said on his Twitter that there is one last DVD bio being made on him that will be at least 4-5 discs long. He said that it will be a be all end all for him bio and DVD stuff.

    Alot of those matches aren't on any DVD's and if they're there on like only one. But i'm glad that Steve Austin is getting a 4 to 5 disc DVD because that should be great.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [117]Aug 6, 2011
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Bret vs Shawn DVD listing:


    Disc 1


    San Antonio vs. Calgary

    The Rockers vs. The Hart Foundation

    Heartbreak Kid vs.The Hit Man

    Intercontinental Champion vs. WWE Champion

    Showstopper vs. Excellence of Execution

    Progressive vs. Traditional

    Fantasy vs. Reality

    Respect vs. Trust

    Redemption vs. Reconciliation

    Hope vs. Peace


    Disc 2


    The Rockers vs. The Hart Foundation
    Madison Square Garden – 25th November, 1989

    Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
    Wrestling Challenge – 10th February, 1990

    The Rockers vs. The Hart Foundation
    Tokyo Dome – 30th March, 1991

    Ladder Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
    Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
    Portland, Oregon– 21st July, 1992

    Intercontinental Championship Match
    Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
    Syracuse, New York– 29th April, 1992

    WWE Championship Match
    Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
    Survivor Series – 25th November, 1992

    Steel Cage Match
    Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
    Utica, New York – 1st December, 1993


    Disc 3


    Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship
    Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
    WrestleMania 12 – 31st March, 1996

    WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    Bret Hart's Induction
    Chicago, Illinois – 1st April, 2006

    Bret Hart Returns to Raw
    Raw – 4th January, 2010

    WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    Shawn Michaels' Induction
    Atlanta, Georgia – 2nd April, 2011


    -


    http://www.silvervision.co.uk/index.html

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [118]Aug 8, 2011
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    WWEDVDNews wrote:
    WWEDVDNews.com can now exclusively reveal first official details on WWE's final Stone Cold DVD, to be released on November 29th, 2011.


    The working title right now is simply Stone Cold Steve Austin, naturally expected to change.


    We can 100% confirm the feature will be released on both DVD and Blu-ray formats.


    The DVD edition will be a 3-Disc set. This is also 100% factual, as listed on WWE's schedule right now. Austin's recent tweet referring to a 4 or 5-Disc release has not come to fruition.


    As usual for the features of this size, the Blu-ray version will be a 2-Disc set. Here's the official synopsis for "Stone Cold Steve Austin":


    "He's one of the most popular Superstars in the history of sports-entertainment, with a resume that includes six WWE Championship reigns, three Royal Rumble victories, a King of the Ring Championship, and an unprecedented run of raising hell throughout WWE. Stone Cold Steve Austin continues to be both popular and controversial, with the recent success of Tough Enough, his highly anticipated appearances on WWE Raw, and his continued movie career, the Texas Rattlesnake is still a pop culture force, and there has never been a comprehensive biography done until now. Stone Cold Steve Austin looks at the life and career of Austin, and includes exclusive, never-before-seen interviews with Austin and many of his in-ring rivals. "



    There is also a King of the Ring DVD coming out. It's either a best of or a compilation of stuff to be hosted by Booker T according to WWE DVD News.

    Edited on 08/08/2011 7:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hurricane1123

    Hurricane1123

    [119]Aug 8, 2011
    • member since: 09/07/06
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 11,633
    I don't know, I think having a DVD based on a feud is kind of...scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to DVD ideas, but I suppose if they really want to do those types of DVD's then there is no better fit than a Shawn/Bret feud.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wdprince

    wdprince

    [120]Aug 10, 2011
    • member since: 12/08/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 826

    telvisnostic wrote:


    OMG! The Top 50 Incidents in WWE History counts down the most outrageous moments in the history of WWE. What moments will make the cut, the top 10, and what is the greatest moment of all time? Is it the King of the Ring tournament where Austin 3:16 was born? Mick Foley's devastating fall of the top of the Hell in a Cell cage? The Montreal Screwjob? The explosion that consumed Mr. McMahon's limo? This three-disc set is the perfect release for fans that love to debate which moments where their favourites.

    Introduction

    # 50 - Seeing Double – 5th February, 1988

    # 49 – Nexus is Here – 7th June, 2010

    # 48 – Chokeslam to Hell - 7th June, 1999

    # 47 – Backlot Brawl – 31st March, 1996

    # 46 – Wedding Surprise – 7th September, 1991

    # 45 – Cena's Feat of Strength – 5th April, 2009

    # 44 – Concrete Crypt - 27th June, 2004

    # 43 – DX Invades WCW – 27th April, 1998

    # 42 – Dumpster Stage Dive – 2nd February, 1998

    # 41 – Grocery Store Attack – 13th December, 2001

    # 40 – Triple H Meets Escalator – 8th February, 1997

    # 39 – Tim White Tries to End it All

    # 38 – Bischoff - New Raw GM – 15th July, 2002

    # 37 – Orton Thumbtacks – 18th April, 2004

    # 36 – Unholy Wedding – 26th April, 1999

    # 35 – Mad Dog Vachon Loses Leg – 28th April, 1996

    # 34 - Haiti Kid Gets Haircut - 7th March, 1986

    # 33 – Hospital Visiting Hours – 5th October, 1998

    # 32 – Jarrett Plays a Number with Moolah – 9th September, 1999

    # 31 – Edge Cashes in Money in the Bank – 8th January, 2006

    # 30 – Got Milk ? - 20th August, 2001

    # 29 – Kiss My Ass Club

    # 28 – Jeff Hardy Pyro Gone Bad – 16th January, 2009

    # 27 – Austin Blows Up DX Bus – 27th April, 2000

    # 26 – Wedding in Vegas – 29th November, 1999

    # 25 – Snitsky Punts Baby - 8th November, 2004

    # 24 – Concrete Corvette – 12th October, 1998

    # 23 – Snake Bites Macho Man – 23rd November, 1991

    # 22 – Shane McMahon, Daredevil - 27th August, 2000

    # 21 – Barber Shop Window – 11th January, 1992

    # 20 – Edge Spears Jeff – 1st April, 2001

    # 19 – Kane sets JR on Fire – 14th July, 2003

    # 18 – Stone Cold Stuns Mr. McMahon – 22nd September, 1997

    # 17 – Kurt and Shane Battle – 24th June, 2001

    # 16 – Jeff Swanton off Tron – 14th January, 2008

    # 15 – Edge Spears Foley – 2nd April, 2006

    # 14 – Stone Cold Zamboni – 28th September, 1998

    # 13 – Piper hits Snuka with Coconut – 17th July, 1984

    # 12 – WWE buys WCW – 26th March, 2001

    # 11 – Unbreakable Mae Young

    # 10 – Big Show's Father's Funeral – 11th November, 1999

    # 9 – Montreal Screwjob – 9th November, 1997

    # 8 – Big Show and Brock Lesnar Break Ring – 12th June, 2003

    # 7 – Tyson and Austin – 19th January, 1998

    # 6 – Mr. McMahon's Limo Blows Up – 11th June, 2007

    # 5 – Sable Handprints - 26th July, 1998

    # 4 – Snuka Off the Steel Cage – 17th October, 1983

    # 3 – Pillman's Got a Gun – 4th November, 1996

    # 2 – Beer Bath – 22nd March, 1999

    # 1 – Mankind thrown off Cell – 28th June, 1998


    Disc 2


    Rowdy Roddy Piper Gives Haiti Kid a Haircut
    Tuesday Night Titans – 7th March, 1986

    Jake The Snake Roberts Attacks Macho Man Randy Savage
    Superstars – 23rd November, 1991

    The Rockers Split on the Barber Shop
    Wrestling Challenge – 11th January, 1992

    WWE Championship Match
    Shawn Michaels vs. Diesel
    In Your House: Good Friends, Better Enemies - 28th April, 1996

    Intercontinental Championship Match
    Hunter Hearst-Helmsley vs. Undertaker
    Shotgun Saturday Night – 8th February, 1997

    Stone Cold Stunner to Mr. McMahon
    Raw – 22nd September, 1997

    Hell in a Cell Match
    Mankind vs. Undertaker
    King of the Ring – 28th June, 1998

    Mr. McMahon's Ceremony to Crown a New WWE Champion
    Raw – 28th September, 1998

    Stone Cold Gives the Corporation a Beer Bath
    Raw – 22nd March, 1999

    Dearly Departed
    SmackDown – November 11, 1999

    Hardcore Championship Match
    Shane McMahon vs. Steve Blackman
    SummerSlam – 27th August, 2000


    Disc 3


    Tables, Ladders & Chairs II for the WWE Tag Team Championship
    The Hardy Boyz vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Edge & Christian
    WrestleMania X-7 – 1st April, 2001

    Street Fight
    Kurt Angle vs. Shane McMahon
    King of the Ring – 24th June, 2001

    Kurt Angle's Milk Delivery
    Raw – 20th August, 2001

    Stone Cold Steve Austin Brawls with Booker T in the Supermarket
    SmackDown – 13th December, 2001

    WWE Championship Match
    Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show
    SmackDown – 12th June, 2003

    Concrete Crypt Match
    Undertaker vs. The Dudley Boyz
    Great American Bash – 27th June, 2004

    The Highlight Reel with Trish Stratus & Lita
    Raw – 8th November, 2004

    WWE Championship Match
    John Cena vs. Edge
    New Year's Revolution – 8th January, 2006

    Hardcore Match
    Mick Foley vs. Edge
    WrestleMania 22 – 2nd April, 2006

    Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night
    Raw – 11th June, 2007

    Special Feature

    Jerry 'The King' Lawler's Outtakes


    http://www.silvervision.co.uk/index.html



    the one worthwhile match on this entire dvd

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.