WWE Friday Night SmackDown

No Way Fall-Out

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 23, 2007 on Syfy

7.9
  • Not Bad.

Could this be the start of the REAL Road to Wrestlemania. I like watching the Boogeyman becuase he is funny how he walk and with Little Boogeyman it is an okay match for Smackdown. It is not wrestlemania worthy though...yet. D & D and Jeoy Mercury vs. Brian Kendrick and Paul London was a good match to start the show. Nothing special though. By far the best match of the night was King Booker vs. the monster Kane. I thought it could of been the best cable match of the year if they took it backstage and used osme weapons as they almost did when they got to the top of the ramp but then they came back down closer to the ring. That is when I least expected something to happen. Then all of a sudden Khali came down and threw Kane into the baarrier and broke through the barrier. King Boooker won but could we be seeing a Kane, Khali storyline coming along. Let's see what happens. Also Rey Mysterio came to 619 tonight then McMahon took him to Samoa by showing him his billionaire prospect Umaga.