WWE Friday Night SmackDown

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 23, 2007 on Syfy

7.9
  • Not my favorite episode of SmackDown

5.6
    This is the lowest score I have ever given SmackDown. I hated it so much. Don't get me wrong, 3 things made this episode good:

> The Six Man Tag Team Match, that was good.

> Kane Vs King Booker, Falls Count Anywhere. Match of the night.

> Seeing Mr. Perfect as the next Hall of Fame inductee. He's going to the Hall of Fame, I love it, and seeing those promos brought back memories. Hearing what his father, Adam Copeland and Ric Flair talk about him was "perfect." Watching that made me miss him already.

Now HERE'S what made this episode terrible to watch:

> Khali interfered in a great match between Kane and King Booker, man, COME ON.

> Batista in the ring yammering. Yet, you can see "Batista Rules" and "Batista #1" signs in the audience. That pissed me off. How they can still cheer this walking sack of bones. The only good thing about this was when he said he was going to end the Undertaker's winning streak: fans BOOED. Some of the stupid ones cheered, but you can clearly hear BOOS from the audience for sure. It's only a matter of time before they turn to full-time boos soon....hopefully.

> Those 2 stupid midgets, Finlay and Boogeyman AGAIN. WHY would they have a rematch with those 4? That match was crap to begin with. But oh well, backwards thinking from the WWE. I've grown accustom to that.

> Rey Mysterio coming out to the ring, that was nice to see him again. Vince McMahon coming out like the idiot that he is, that killed it. Seeing Umaga with the once prestigious Intercontinental title, left a sour taste in my mouth. Hearing Cole and JBL rant about no one can stop Umaga, choked on the taste. Showing the concern of the fans' faces, end it now.

Basically, this episode of SmackDown sucked. Why did Vince McMahon come out? Huh? Just to boast about Donald Trump for the umpteenth time? The Raw Rebound was stupid to begin with. If this is the best they can do on the Road To WrestleMania, it's gonna fail for sure.
NEW