WWE Friday Night SmackDown

On the Edge of Madness

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 08, 2008 on Syfy

• Triple H vs. The Great Khali in an Indian Broken Glass Arm Wrestling Match.

4.3
    WWE continues to try to shove women's wrestling down our throats, which only leads to me reaching for the remote. We are then treated to a sloppy high-flying tag of Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder vs. Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang. Moore is so deteriorated that I'm glad WWE released him. Ryder and Hawkins have zero personality are making no attempt to get themselves over. The Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy match was nothing to write home about either. Just being lengthy does not guarantee quality and that was the case here tonight.

The Triple H/Ranjin Singh promo was really bad, as was the segment as a whole. I can't imagine the arm wrestling came off well live as it certainly didn't translate well to TV. We were then given more Vickie Guerrero/Edge crap this week. Hopefully, this was the end of it as it is ruining the show. The Vladimir Koslov/Jesse match was pathetic and ended out of nowhere. Kendrick/Crazy did nothing for either guy. The final segment was just absolutely terrible.

This was just a really bad edition of Smackdown.