WWE SmackDown

Road to Wrestlemania Ends

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 30, 2007 on Syfy

• Well 48 hours away from Wrestlemania, and the WWE already has everything set up for the big show. This episode only served as more development to the storylines, but aside from that this was a pretty good episode.

Ugh, they did not announce any new matches for Wrestlemania are they going to leave the supercard at only 8 matches. As for the episode, it was preety much good wrestling with the match of the night recommendation going to Finlay vs. Mr. Kennedy. Both of these men we're able to pull off a decent **1/2 star match. The next match I would like to point my attention to was Randy Orton/Jeff Hardy. Although Randy is my favorite wrestler I can't help but notice that he and Jeff have no in ring chemistry and that hurt the match a little. *3/4 stars. The 5 on 5 Diva match, waste of time and money. I don't know what the WWE sees in Ashley, but I surely hope she doesn't leave Wrestlemania with the Womens Championship. DUD. The final match took place 45 minutes before the end of the show so you knew that the interview was going to take up the last half hour. Aside from the awesomeness that is King Booker, this match is really nothing that I haven't seen before and I truly hope that these two and all other participants in the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania 23 will be able to put on much better performances than they have lately. ** stars. Finally we got to the interview which started out with a bang having Stone Cold Steve Austin come out and Stone Cold Stunner JBL twice, but after that it was just pure boredom. The talking bit between Batista and Undertaker was just there and I felt no emotion from Batista as all he said was "NO!". The little brawl at the end was okay but I've only seen this about a million times already. I give this Smackdown a 9.5 out of 10.