Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

Michelle Pfeiffer, Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman, Chris Moyles, Roisin Murphy.

Aired Friday 10:35 PM Oct 05, 2007 on BBC

6.6
  • A good episode and some good guests

Michelle Pfeiffer was the first to be interviewed in this episode and her interview was a slightly above average interview you expect to see on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross. What made it less spectacular is that she has to be prompted to say things and the interview ended up with Jonathan speaking for the most part. She is quite fun though and it seemed she was more funny and interesting when the camera went on her in the green room.

Jonathan Ross, stop bringing your dog out.

Chris Moyles was next and he was actually quite funny. Not just because Jonathan spent most of the episode making fun of him but also because he works well with Jonathan as a comedy duo.

Last to be interviewed was Ewam McGregor and Charlie Boorman. I loved their program Long Way Round and I can't want wait for their new program so I was looking forward to this interview. It was way too short. Theirs was probably the most interesting of the night and it was also the shortest. They had the most to talk about but Jonathan asked them the wrong questions.

The music was OK.

What the worst part of this episode was though, was hearing that next week's guests include Jordan and Peter. I'm sorry but I'm not watching next week. On the whole the guests this series so far have been pretty good but this ruins it completely. No one cares about them anymore.