A Cup of Time
    The Inheritance
    Root of All Evil
    Scarecrow
    Baron's Bride
    13 O' Clock
    Vanity's Mirror
    Shadow Boxer

2. Least Favourite Episode(s): To be honest, all the episodes in season 3 were my least favorites.

3. Favourite Season (as a whole): Any season with Ryan was my favorite, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Season One as my favorite. It had the perfect mix of humor, suspense, touching moments, adventure, and horror.

4. Least Favourite Season (as a whole): Definitely the 3rd season (there was no Ryan).

5. Favourite Character: I can't choose between Micki and Ryan. I don't want one without the other. They're a packaged deal, in my opinion, a team.....so I choose both Micki and Ryan as my favorite(s). However, I do love Jack, but I was addicted and obsessed with Micki and Ryan. Their scenes and interactions were always the highlight of any show for me.

6. Least Favourite Character: Johnny, of course.

7. Favourite ObjectCurse: The Vanity mirror and the Doll (Vita).

8. Object You'd Be Most Likely to Use (assuming you were evil): The cursed pen or the Vanity mirror.

9. Which types of episodes do you like the most? (i.e. time travel,
    character based, strictly curse-hunting, ect.) Strictly curse-hunting, with lots of Micki and Ryan interaction.

10. What did you think of how they offed Ryan? I hated Ryan being written off the show, but I'm glad they didn't kill him. I missed Ryan so much, and I stopped watching after he left. But, hopefully, since he didn't die, maybe he'll return if they have a reunion one day.

11. Do you think the show should have had a tie in with the movies? No, I loved the show exactly the way it was! It was a great premise.

Edited on 09/02/2008 8:02pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mxcmm

[2]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 7
    2. Least Favourite Episode(s): Probably the Nazi ep in season 2 that dealt with Jack serving in WW2.

3. Favourite Season (as a whole): Season 1 and 2.

4. Least Favourite Season. Season 3

5. Favourite Character: Micki and Ryan

6. Least Favourite Character: Johnny and Uncle Lewis

7. Favourite ObjectCurse: The Vanity mirror, snowglobe .

8. Object You'd Be Most Likely to Use (assuming you were evil): The scarecrow

9. Which types of episodes do you like the most? (i.e. time travel,
    character based, strictly curse-hunting, ect.) time travel

10. What did you think of how they offed Ryan? It was kind of stupid, should have faked his death or go mental-awol (MIA)

11. Do you think the show should have had a tie in with the movies? No at all. [/QUOTE]

Shaz07

[3]May 6, 2008
    • level: 1

Some brief answers to your survey...

1. Baron's Bride - the one with the cape

2. The one where they got rid of Ryan

3. Season one

4. Season three

5. Ryan

6. Uncle Lewis

7. The cup - Cup of time

8. The Cup!!!! - I'm always drinking tea!!!

9. Strictly curse- hunting (with a bit of Mickey/Ryan relationship going on!)

10. Totally stupid and disappointing how they got rid of Ryan - didn't really leave the fans much hope that he would be back and even if he did come back grown up Mickey would be about 50 and Jack 90 or something so they could hardly go chasing around the globe after objects together then!!

11. No way should it tie-in with the films, the series was in a league of it's own!.