It's Friday 13th Today!

MissValleri

[1]Apr 13, 2007
    • level: 5

Okay, so how fitting that today is Friday the 13th? LOL. I'm kinda on a roll with making screencaps. But I want to post them up once I finish season 1

Let's share favorite moments, quotes, and stuff about this series I'll try to come here and post some animated icons

So for starters??

Favorite Moment (So Far...)

Favorite Character & Why 

The Thing You Miss the Most about F13th Series 

1) Okay, I'm bias towards my Micki/Ryan (Miryan) love here. lol But I laughed when Micki smacked Ryan's booty when he made a smart@ss comment to her. lol.

2) This is tough...but I'll say Micki. She may be the only female of the trio but I have to give it up to Louise Robey who at times does a really good job acting...the one I remember the most is that moment in Shadow Boxer when she's being held at knife point. The camera holds on her facial expression...and she does a wonderful job showing her fear.

3) What do I miss most? I have to say just seeing my favorite trio escaping the latest peril. I miss tuning in to watch this show. I wish there was a better ending/closure for the series

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fallon97

[2]Apr 16, 2007

Favorite Moment (So Far...) My favorite moment was the "Quilt of Hathor" episode when Ryan fell asleep in the chair and Micki walked in and picked up his hat (his hat had fallen when he fell asleep in the chair), and she wrapped a blanket around him, and looked at him very lovingly and tenderly while she touched his face and said, "Sweet Dreams." I particularly love this scene, because I've always felt that Ryan really loved and adored Micki, but I think that was the "official" time that we actually saw just how much Micki adored and loved Ryan as well. It was a very sweet, beautiful, and tender moment.

Favorite Character & Why: Both Micki and Ryan are my favorites. I can't choose between them. Micki because she was beautiful, sweet, sensitive, spunky, and smart. Ryan because he was funny, handsome, charming, smart, fun-loving, and energetic. I really love Jack, too, but I was really addicted and obsessed with Micki and Ryan. I really wanted them to become a romantic couple. They were so cute together.

The Thing You Miss the Most about F13th Series: I miss seeing Micki, Ryan, and Jack's beautiful and very special friendship. I would love to see Ryan, Micki, and Jack together again in a reunion movie. Maybe Micki and Ryan could get married.

Edited on 08/16/2008 6:05pm

mxcmm

[3]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    The new Friday the 13th movie comes out on Fri. the 13th Feb. 2009 here in the US. Saw the trailer on youtube, kinda looks like the remake of the Halloween movie done by Rob Zombie. I'm sure the movie will be gored up.....lol

Maybe on that date a reunion show could come out for our own F13th the series with Mickey, Ryan, and Jack!!!!!!!

Fallon97

[4]Aug 16, 2008

mxcmm wrote:
    The new Friday the 13th movie comes out on Fri. the 13th Feb. 2009 here in the US. Saw the trailer on youtube, kinda looks like the remake of the Halloween movie done by Rob Zombie. I'm sure the movie will be gored up.....lol Maybe on that date a reunion show could come out for our own F13th the series with Mickey, Ryan, and Jack!!!!!!!

Awww....that would be great!