X-Files Vs. FTTS

Fallon97

[21]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 5

mxcmm wrote:
    I would like to see an F13th movie with the original cast too...

Me too!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MissValleri

[22]Sep 1, 2008
    Me too! I actually would love to see it return as a series on NBC or on Showtime. Showtime would be better because you could get gritter on cable.

I know I mentioned that if F13th was on NBC it would be great after Heroes.

YET how awesome would it be if F13th was before Dexter?

I really like the idea of De LeMay showing up as a guest role and nod to the series. I just realized that for all the Micki/Ryan fans this would be a great way to set up Robey and De LeMay in the series - if only briefly - because clearly he couldn't reprise the role as Ryan because he's past the age Ryan would have been by now. lol. Talk about getting your cake and eating it too.

mxcmm

[23]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 7
    Welcome back Miss Valleri!!!!!

It would be nice to see the show bought back to life either on a cable network or regular station. Im sure the writers could think of something to bring back Ryan. It's scifi so anything goes....lol

I have seen only a little bit of Dexter. I have to watch the full seasons sometime.

Do you mean John Lemay is making a guest role on Dexter on the next season?

Fallon97

[24]Sep 2, 2008

mxcmm wrote:
    Welcome back Miss Valleri!!!!! It would be nice to see the show bought back to life either on a cable network or regular station. Im sure the writers could think of something to bring back Ryan. It's scifi so anything goes....lol I have seen only a little bit of Dexter. I have to watch the full seasons sometime. Do you mean John Lemay is making a guest role on Dexter on the next season?

If John D. Lemay is going to be on the show, I will definitlely watch. What channel and day does Dexter air?

Fallon97

[25]Sep 2, 2008
    And welcome back, Valleri!
    Edited on 09/02/2008 7:43pm

MissValleri

[26]Sep 5, 2008
    John De Le May isn't going be guesting on Dexter I phrased it wrong in my original post.

And it's great seeing you guys too, Fallon and mxcmm! It's the F13th crowd again

I think we're the only three, right? Who are more active here? Grant it, I haven't been here in a while but I notice familiar names

mxcmm

[27]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 7
    It's good to have you back MissValleri!!! It has only been a few of us in here for awhile now. Kinda quiet in here. Dexter airs on Showtime, probably sunday nites. I know CBS was showing the reruns during the writer's strike. A lot of people I talk love the show, so I guess I should watch it too sometime.