Friends with Benefits

The Benefit of the Right Track

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 19, 2011 on NBC

5.5

Um, I guess that I laughed at this episode a little bit more than I usually do, but that does not mean that the show is in a good position right now or even an above average program. They did use the characters in the right way though as Ben is better as being a bit snarkier than he had been written in the first four episodes. Can we actually get a storyline with Riley? Although I guess that validates the owner's claim that she just talks to her friends all the time at the bar.

Considering we are still technically in summer programming I guess that this show is worth watching, but even an episode like this is still not great.

• Why try so hard?

Ben is looking for a booty call, but gets the relationship kind, so funny when he meets the family and he doesnt even know that they are dating. this the first time i see this with ben.

Riley wants what ben doesnt want, she so into the paramedic that doesnt even know her name. poor girl.... makes me think about young doctors now when i see one.

fitz and aaron have a friend problem... lol i like aaron hes cool ill take him as roomate anytime!!

New words to me.... never heard them in california thou.. lol

LEGS = Lame Excuse to Get Some!

CORN = Come Over Right Now!

Riley .. love u always