Earlier today, CBS's Friends with Better Lives was canceled. It had mediocre ratings, and it's looking like CBS wants to go back to three hours of comedy a week (we will know on Wednesday), so, as a result, this show is dead.

This show was fairly entertaining, as I said in my recent mid-season look, but I'm not really upset over the cancelation. But, according to Deadline, the show isn't entirely dead yet. This show (along with Suburgatory, yay!) is apparently being shopped to other networks. I hope that another network picks this show up, because it has a great cast and deserves a chance to grow. (But, honestly, isn't this cast great? And this is so good news for Suburgatory fans. To TBS it may come! It could get paired with Cougar Town in its final season...)

But, luckily, even if it doesn't come back, we still have eight more episodes to enjoy, that will likely just air into the summer (probably until June 30?). Also, if the show is dead, these actors need to get good jobs soon, because they are great.

What are your thoughts on the cancelation of Friends with Better Lives?
3 Comments
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    500 Questions
    NEW
    ABC
  • 9:00 pm
    The Messengers Metamorphosis
    NEW
    CW
  • 10:00 pm