A Friends Community
NBC (ended 2004)
With 200 episodes to choose from, Friends fans have a huge range of favorites. You can view the highest-rated episodes by tv.com users across all seasons by sorting the Friends Episode Guide. To simplify the list, I combined the two-part finale into one entry as both halves were in the top 10 in the rankings.

Now for the top 10 and a quick glance at the most important moments...

1) "The One Where Everybody Finds Out" (S05E14)

An epic battle between Chandler and Phoebe that resulted in Chandler revealing his relationship with Monica to the rest of the group...

2) "The Last One" (S10E20)

"But more important, because of rent control, it was a freaking steal."

3) "The One With The Embryos" (S04E12)

More famously known as the episode featuring the gameshow to decide ownership of Monica and Rachel's apartment...

4) "The One with the Prom Video" (S02E14)

If this didn't break your heart...

5) "The One with the Videotape" (S08E04)

Friends was years ahead of Kim Kardashian...

6) "The One with All The Thanksgivings" (S05E08)

Did they overdo the flashbacks? Possibly, but this one is one of the best.

7) The One with the Proposal (Part 2) (S06E25)

Joey's finest performance...

8) "The One in Barbados (Part 1 & 2) (S09E23)

"You don't own a TV? What's all your furniture pointed at?"

9) "The One with Ross's Wedding" (Part 2) (S04E24)

10) The One Where Ross Got High (S06E09)

"That's a lot of information to get in 30 seconds..."

*Bonus* 11) "The One Where No One's Ready" (S03E02)

Now it's your turn to weigh in...
poll

14 Comments
Comments (14)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
tow chandler crosses the line because ross keyboard is b*tchin' according to chandler
Flag
I LOVE "TOW No One's Ready" ESPECIALLY when Monica leaves the outgoing message on Richard's machine. it is so funny!
Flag
Season 5:
Leaning towards: "The One With Ross' Sandwich" but it can easily be one of these two aswell:
- The One Where Everybody Finds Out
- The One Where Ross Can't Flirt (again, everyone is together in the apartment with no little side-stories)

Flag
Season 4 favourite:
"The One With The Jellyfish"...it had everything! Including the funniest break-up fight ever! Hands down this episode for season 4!
Flag
I just started the series all over again, binge-watching like there's no tomorrow whenever i can in between current shows, and I'm currently at the end of season 3 and for me my favourite episodes for each season are:

- The One With All The Poker
- The One With The Prom Video or The One After The Superbowl (1&2)
- The One With The Football

For me Friends is at it's best when it's a close setting with all 6 friends together like with the poker and the football.

But boy do I love this show, so glad I decided to binge this one again, it truly is my favourite sitcom next to Seinfeld and Frasier...
Flag
And on the topic of The One Where No One's Ready, again, it's just them in Monica's apartment with a LOT of awesome jokes and real life situations throughout.
I personally love this one!
Flag
Wow, I wouldn't include any of this on my list of favorite episodes. It's funny and weird how perception and taste changes a lot from people to people. Actually there are two episodes on this list that I consider ones that I don't like at all (TOW The Embryos and TOW No one's ready).
Flag
Although most of them I like a lot.
Flag
I agree with 'The One Where Everybody Finds Outs'. For more, the show greatly improved when Chandler and Monica got together at the end of season for, and this episode it the high point of the series because of it.

I always enjoyed the episodes where Rachel's sisters were invovlved, such hilariously dim-witted characters, or any episode that featured a flashback with Fat Monica.

I actually really hate the episode 'The One Where No One's Ready'. I think it hits too close to home to me at just how much your friends or roommates can be such childish and inconsiderate people at times. It was a big night for Ross, but rather be supportive and put aside their trivial problems, the rest of the friends blow them severely out of proportion and it makes every character comes across as completely self-absorbed throughout the episode. I understand it's played for laughs, but I just don't find it at all funny on a personal level.
Flag
i've always loved the ones in barbados
Flag
Paul Rudd's presence is always a good thing.
Flag
I agree with those but my old time favorite episode is "The One with Rachel's Other Sister - s09e8. Watched it like 10 times and every time I fall down from how funny it is.
Flag
Damn, I love them all. I went with "The One Where Everybody Finds Out." What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members