Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Agree/disagree

  • Avatar of freinds4ever234

    freinds4ever234

    [201]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 349
    agree..most of the time

    there really is no such thing as a selfless good deed
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendst2thend

    friendst2thend

    [202]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,100

    Disagree

    Brad Pitt's acting in TOW the Rumor was aweful

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of adrian313

    adrian313

    [203]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 07/07/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,030
    I have to agree. And for some reason, it sounds like he has a small speech impediment.

    But it was still a funny episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubsrulez

    scrubsrulez

    [204]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 904
    friendst2thend wrote:

    Disagree

    Brad Pitt's acting in TOW the Rumor was aweful



    I disagree. Maybe he's not believable in a role where he used to be a fat nerd, but I think he plays it as well as he can given that he's brad pitt and not some nerdy kid.

    There are 7 erogenous zones on the female body.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendst2thend

    friendst2thend

    [205]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,100
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:

    Disagree

    Brad Pitt's acting in TOW the Rumor was aweful

    I disagree. Maybe he's not believable in a role where he used to be a fat nerd, but I think he plays it as well as he can given that he's brad pitt and not some nerdy kid. There are 7 erogenous zones on the female body.

    That's the whole point of acting. If you can act like someone that you are similar to, that's not a major accomplishment. If you can act (well) like somoeone you are really not, that's where talent comes in. He's a good actor I just think he sucked in that episode.

    Agree

    Schwimmer's expressions makes his acting what it is

    Edited on 08/03/2006 2:40pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubsrulez

    scrubsrulez

    [206]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 904
    friendst2thend wrote:

    Agree



    Please enlighten me...I count six max.
    lol, I find that episode inherently funny because most guys would say that there's only one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendst2thend

    friendst2thend

    [207]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,100
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:

    Agree

    Please enlighten me...I count six max. lol, I find that episode inherently funny because most guys would say that there's only one.

    Yeah it was hilarious.

    Think about it, I'm sure you can figure it out.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubsrulez

    scrubsrulez

    [208]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 904
    friendst2thend wrote:
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:

    Agree

    Please enlighten me...I count six max. lol, I find that episode inherently funny because most guys would say that there's only one.

    Yeah it was hilarious.

    Think about it, I'm sure you can figure it out.



    It's hard.

    Isn't it kind of subjective. Not all women would consider them all an erogenous zone (assuming I know what the heck I'm talking about).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendst2thend

    friendst2thend

    [209]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,100

    LOL  how old are you anyway?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubsrulez

    scrubsrulez

    [210]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 904
    friendst2thend wrote:

    LOL  how old are you anyway?



    Older than Ethan, younger than Tag.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendst2thend

    friendst2thend

    [211]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,100
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:

    LOL  how old are you anyway?

    Older than Ethan, younger than Tag.

    Hmmm, well anway, you'll learn with experience.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubsrulez

    scrubsrulez

    [212]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 904
    friendst2thend wrote:
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:

    LOL  how old are you anyway?

    Older than Ethan, younger than Tag.

    Hmmm, well anway, you'll learn with experience.



    Well I'd list the seven I think it is here, but I have a feeling it'd be sensored. I'll name 4 and leave the other three up to the imagination: head, mouth, neck, and feet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendst2thend

    friendst2thend

    [213]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,100
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:

    LOL  how old are you anyway?

    Older than Ethan, younger than Tag.

    Hmmm, well anway, you'll learn with experience.

    Well I'd list the seven I think it is here, but I have a feeling it'd be sensored. I'll name 4 and leave the other three up to the imagination: head, mouth, neck, and feet.

    You can be more specific about the head. Did you see the movie Meet the Fockers

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubsrulez

    scrubsrulez

    [214]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 904
    friendst2thend wrote:
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:

    LOL  how old are you anyway?

    Older than Ethan, younger than Tag.

    Hmmm, well anway, you'll learn with experience.

    Well I'd list the seven I think it is here, but I have a feeling it'd be sensored. I'll name 4 and leave the other three up to the imagination: head, mouth, neck, and feet.

    You can be more specific about the head. Did you see the movie Meet the Fockers



    Yeah, I saw it at least 10 times. I love the scene where Baby Jack puts on Scarface and glues his hands to the bottle of alcohol.

    You sure you want me to be more specific? Okay...well, women often enjoy it when a guy massages their head or pulls their hair in a gentle way at exactly the right moment.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendst2thend

    friendst2thend

    [215]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,100

    What I meant was that you can generalize the area by saying that head but there are different areas on the head that can be counted on its own. If you saw that movie you'll know what I'm talking about. Think about it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubsrulez

    scrubsrulez

    [216]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 904
    Ah, I meant the top of the head, but yes, the ears would also be one. Although that would make it 8 by my count.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendst2thend

    friendst2thend

    [217]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,100
    8 makes sense
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubsrulez

    scrubsrulez

    [218]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 904
    friendst2thend wrote:
    scrubsrulez wrote:
    friendst2thend wrote:

    LOL  how old are you anyway?

    Older than Ethan, younger than Tag.

    Hmmm, well anway, you'll learn with experience.



    So between 18 and 25....
    I'm 20 actually; I thought I made it clear before that I was college aged.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubsrulez

    scrubsrulez

    [219]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 904
    lol, I think we strayed kind of far from the game...

    Well, to keep it on this subject.

    Somewhere in season 1, the 6 are discussing if it's better to be a man or a woman. Women - "multiple orgasms," "but you guys can pee standing up" (lol chandler - "we can!! I've got to try that some time").

    Anyway, agree/disagree? Multiple orgasms is worth the pregnancy tradeoff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendst2thend

    friendst2thend

    [220]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/06/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,100

    scrubsrulez wrote:
    lol, I think we strayed kind of far from the game... Well, to keep it on this subject. Somewhere in season 1, the 6 are discussing if it's better to be a man or a woman. Women - "multiple orgasms," "but you guys can pee standing up" (lol chandler - "we can!! I've got to try that some time"). Anyway, agree/disagree? Multiple orgasms is worth the pregnancy tradeoff.

    lol interesting. Hmmm, I'm glad I'm a woman and I would never change that lol  (not necessarily for those reasons but nonetheless) 

    I'm 20 too btw but anyway, back on topic,

    Guys will say anything to get a woman to sleep with him, Like with Paul the wine guy...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.