Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Ben and Emma

RaizenYusuke

[1]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 28

This has probably been asked like a million times in the past, so forgive me for making this thread, but was anyone disappointed that there was never a episode where Ben met Emma or Ross worrying about his son and daughter not getting along? I know the show is called Friends and not Friends' kids, but I thought it would be fun to see a episode where Ross introduces Ben to Emma.

I found it weird that Ross had some episodes were he worried about being a father to Ben or Emma somewhat that there was never a episode that explored him fearing being a good father to both of them or fearing that Ben thought Ross liked Emma better since he got to see her more. It just felt like they could have done more with Ross having two kids then they did. One episode or two with it as a B or C story would have been nice IMO.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[2]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 32
    Yep, completely agree, it wouldve been nice. Maybe Ross kind of kept those worlds seperate since it was 2 different women (3 if you want to count Susan in all of this)/2 different houses/2 different "lives"/etc.

Romano338

[3]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 8
    Didn't bother me.

It make sence if you notice that Ben and Emma were not really present in the tv show. Not a lot has been done about them and we don't see them a lot.

I don't really like when there are young kids or babies in TV shows, so it was fine to me