NBC (ended 2004)

Best love interest/GF for Joey?

rebachick94

[21]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    rebachick94 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    The girl who played Erin is Kristin Davis, who played Charlotte on SATC. Cynthia Nixon was Miranda.

I looked it up right after that. I always get those two confused. I only get SJP, and Sam is Kim Catrall, so not spelled right.

Oh, okay..lol. When I first watched the show I kept thinking Kristin Davis was Kim Cattrall but I dont know why lol. For some reason they are hard names to get straight.

Appparently! Glad I'm not the only one who has trouble getting them straight. lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[22]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 32
    rebachick94 wrote:

Appparently! Glad I'm not the only one who has trouble getting them straight. lol.

Lol, nope! I dont know why, I guess because Kristin looks more like a Kimberly than a Kristin to me. But then I realized none of the other ones looked like a Kristin to me either and thats how it stuck lol. Thats why I hate when shows dont have a typical theme with showing faces/names at the same time. I know its more corny and it takes up time or whatever but I place faces with names so when I dont have that its harder for me to get a whole new cast of characters straight. After the first season or so Im okay so they can take it out for time value but for the first season I believe every show should. It took me forever to get the guys on Gossip Girl straight I dont know why because theres only 3 of them lol, all the kids from 90210 (I just always said "the brunette with long hair, the brunette with short hair, or the blonde one" lol) and ALL the females from The L Word. I got em all down now but it took a while. Im sure theres other shows Im forgetting too that I feel should have the typical theme song like Friends or The OC did and One Tree Hill used to.
    Edited on 10/18/2009 8:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.

rebachick94

[23]Oct 19, 2009
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    rebachick94 wrote:

Lol, nope! I dont know why, I guess because Kristin looks more like a Kimberly than a Kristin to me. But then I realized none of the other ones looked like a Kristin to me either and thats how it stuck lol. Thats why I hate when shows dont have a typical theme with showing faces/names at the same time. I know its more corny and it takes up time or whatever but I place faces with names so when I dont have that its harder for me to get a whole new cast of characters straight. After the first season or so Im okay so they can take it out for time value but for the first season I believe every show should. It took me forever to get the guys on Gossip Girl straight I dont know why because theres only 3 of them lol, all the kids from 90210 (I just always said "the brunette with long hair, the brunette with short hair, or the blonde one" lol) and ALL the females from The L Word. I got em all down now but it took a while. Im sure theres other shows Im forgetting too that I feel should have the typical theme song like Friends or The OC did and One Tree Hill used to.

You know, I used to have problems keeping Ross, Joey and Chandler straight. I could normally get Ross, it was just Joey and Chandler! It took forever for me to keep them straight.

stellarchick86

[24]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 32
    rebachick94 wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    rebachick94 wrote:

You know, I used to have problems keeping Ross, Joey and Chandler straight. I could normally get Ross, it was just Joey and Chandler! It took forever for me to keep them straight.

Hehe yeah..I guess because there are 2 Matthews. I did too before I watched the show because I didnt place the name with the face as much. Once I watched the show I was okay.

K48JG69C

[25]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 5
    I wish Joey and Erica (Monica and Chandler's surrogate) got together in the final episode! It would have been absolutely perfect - and we probably wouldn't have been given 'Joey'.

thebiggame23

[26]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 11
    For Joey it should of been Phoebe... i really do believe they should of had the david and mike battle over phoebe between david and joey (so much better). Mike's plot shouldn't of even been created... but maybe because joey had his own spinoff that was the only reason they went in a different direction...

rebachick94

[27]Nov 8, 2009
    thebiggame23 wrote:
    For Joey it should of been Phoebe... i really do believe they should of had the david and mike battle over phoebe between david and joey (so much better). Mike's plot shouldn't of even been created... but maybe because joey had his own spinoff that was the only reason they went in a different direction...

They had the David/Mike battle in season 9. Do you think they even knew about the Joey spin-off then?

thebiggame23

[28]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 11
    i recall hearing rumors about a joey spinoff in 2002, so yeah probably yes...

vietdoan2006206

[29]Nov 12, 2009
    • level: 2
    i like him to end up with phoebe's twin sister. ( sorry, cant remember her name )... thats would be so cool and funny ... or maybe he should hook up with janice