Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

"Central Perk Coffeehouse" - The Official Off-Topic Thread

  • Avatar of bike-chan

    bike-chan

    [21]Dec 1, 2007
    • member since: 05/02/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 160
    For me it would be: Gilmore Girls, Studio 60... CSI... and a couple of others. I don;t live in US so I have to either wait until it shows up here or download it from internet - both not so easy - thats why I don't know most of shows you watch...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of The_void_68

    The_void_68

    [22]Dec 1, 2007
    • member since: 04/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,304

    DoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwho!

    Oh, and Torchood.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chocoholic411

    chocoholic411

    [23]Dec 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/19/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,712
    The_void_68 wrote:

    DoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwhoDoctorwho!

    Oh, and Torchood.


    Doctor who is seriously underappreactited!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Friendslovr4eva

    Friendslovr4eva

    [24]Dec 1, 2007
    • member since: 05/30/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 137
    yeah scranton actually is a place and the building they shoot for the credits (the building that they work in) is my aunts office ... scranton is such a pointless town but its funny
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cutieflutie1216

    cutieflutie1216

    [25]Dec 3, 2007
    • member since: 04/10/07
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 2,092
    Since I don't have cable anymore, lately I've been downloading shows and watching all the episodes. Recently I re-watched all of Weeds, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Roswell, Smallville, Ed, and Desperate Housewives.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shriprema

    shriprema

    [26]Dec 3, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,796
    just got hooked onto The Big Bang Theory

    ps: YAY!!! 600th POST!!!!
    btw, anyone here a baseball fan?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cutieflutie1216

    cutieflutie1216

    [27]Dec 3, 2007
    • member since: 04/10/07
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 2,092
    shriprema wrote:
    anyone here a baseball fan?

    Basketball!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grace87

    grace87

    [28]Dec 4, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 3,151
    Yesterday i was watching casully Dirt.. and i kinda didn't like Courtney in that part!.. it's way too different.. ohhh i miss monica..
    the same thing happened whe i first saw Derailed with jen..
    is it just me or someone else in here find this roles way too weird...?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gt_scrubs_fan

    gt_scrubs_fan

    [29]Dec 4, 2007
    • member since: 04/17/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,182

    Hey. I'm a lurker over here for the most part (I'm usually on the Scrubs board), but I think I'll start posting here, since Friends is one of my favorate shows.

    And Shrip...who told you to take the off topic idea? Just kidding, I LOVE a good off topic thread, and it works really well over at the scrubs board

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shriprema

    shriprema

    [30]Dec 5, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,796
    gt_scrubs_fan wrote:

    Hey. I'm a lurker over here for the most part (I'm usually on the Scrubs board), but I think I'll start posting here, since Friends is one of my favorate shows.

    And Shrip...who told you to take the off topic idea? Just kidding, I LOVE a good off topic thread, and it works really well over at the scrubs board


    hey, nice seeing you here
    the idea was completely ORIGINAL!!!!
    just kidding. thanks for implementing the idea in my head

    stick around for a while more
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shriprema

    shriprema

    [31]Dec 5, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,796
    grace87 wrote:
    Yesterday i was watching casully Dirt.. and i kinda didn't like Courtney in that part!.. it's way too different.. ohhh i miss monica..
    the same thing happened whe i first saw Derailed with jen..
    is it just me or someone else in here find this roles way too weird...?

    the sad thing is that courtney and jen werent really that good actors. as a result, to see them outside of Friends IS quite weird. They're just not meant for drama.

    Take Matthew. he did a knock-up job in Studio 60 and the Ron Clark Story. I think he's the only one who can pull of drama.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of miles_drnk

    miles_drnk

    [32]Dec 5, 2007
    • member since: 08/25/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,773
    shriprema wrote:
    gt_scrubs_fan wrote:

    Hey. I'm a lurker over here for the most part (I'm usually on the Scrubs board), but I think I'll start posting here, since Friends is one of my favorate shows.

    And Shrip...who told you to take the off topic idea? Just kidding, I LOVE a good off topic thread, and it works really well over at the scrubs board

    hey, nice seeing you here the idea was completely ORIGINAL!!!! just kidding. thanks for implementing the idea in my head stick around for a while more
    Why are all the Scrubbers moving over here,we are outside of our natural habitat. we must stick together or we will get ambushed. i happen to know exactly who won't be here Jimbo!!!! HI GT AND SHRI!!! Shri, miss you over at the scrubs thread
    Edited on 12/05/2007 11:08pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grace87

    grace87

    [33]Dec 5, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 3,151
    shriprema wrote:
    grace87 wrote:
    Yesterday i was watching casully Dirt.. and i kinda didn't like Courtney in that part!.. it's way too different.. ohhh i miss monica..
    the same thing happened whe i first saw Derailed with jen..
    is it just me or someone else in here find this roles way too weird...?

    the sad thing is that courtney and jen werent really that good actors. as a result, to see them outside of Friends IS quite weird. They're just not meant for drama.

    Take Matthew. he did a knock-up job in Studio 60 and the Ron Clark Story. I think he's the only one who can pull of drama.

    Probably Courtney AND Jen are more comedies people..; Mattew did a great job in Studio 60 but the show didn't go that good.. i think that the power of THE FRIENDS is in the group.. like the Beatles..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Friendslovr4eva

    Friendslovr4eva

    [35]Dec 6, 2007
    • member since: 05/30/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 137
    This is a response to the post awhile ago, about baseball..I love baseball so much! go yanks, go redsox!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shriprema

    shriprema

    [37]Dec 6, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,796

    HEY GUYS!
    i've started a NEW fanfic blog TV SHOW titled The Telegram Kid. Come on over and read it if you want...i think friends lovers will like it. just click on my profile...

    to friendslover: im sorry but i hate the red sox with every fibre in my body

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of barkathoss

    barkathoss

    [39]Dec 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/18/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    i know this is kinda weird but did anyone notice that after monica banged bens head on the ceiling he started saying monica bang which sounds an awful lot like monica bing, maybe he can see into the future.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grace87

    grace87

    [40]Dec 11, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 3,151
    barkathoss wrote:
    i know this is kinda weird but did anyone notice that after monica banged bens head on the ceiling he started saying monica bang which sounds an awful lot like monica bing, maybe he can see into the future.

    Didn't notice that until now.. Spooky..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.