Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Dirt cancellation= Friends movie?

Elwingda

[21]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 10
    winkipop69 wrote:
    I think it is a bit late for her to not want to be type-cast

I agree with that. After playing Rachel for 10 years in TV. How much is making one more movie playing Rachel compared with that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FriendsSvuLost8

[22]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 25
    Dirt cancellation = Friends movie? Sadly Courteney Cox isn't the only one you have to convince.

mich_duncan_hbk

[23]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 5
    ^well all of them want to do it except jen so far... did u even read the article?

thacrowbar

[24]Jun 21, 2008
    freakyfriend101 wrote:

I think maybe Jen or "Rachel" likes being the best one of the six and doesn't want anyone else to succeed and if she doesn't do the movie she'l stay the best one of the six.

If by best, you simply mean most famous. I think it's highly debatable that she's the best of the six. She's easily the most attractive, but others (particularly Matthew Perry) made me laugh much more than Jennifer did.

Anyway, I doubt she wants to see the others fail in their careers. All of them are pretty good friends in real life. Her fear of people always thinking of her as Rachel is silly though (because that ship sailed long ago...of course everyone thinks of her as Rachel).

stellarchick86

[25]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 32
    I dont see why she thinks that this would limit her movie choices in the future because shes done the most movies and is I think the most popular out of the 6. And as far as convincing her, you never know she may change her mind, Kim Cattrall didnt want to do the Sex and the City movie at first and then convinced her later on and now its in theatres already so.

Elwingda

[26]Jun 24, 2008
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I dont see why she thinks that this would limit her movie choices in the future because shes done the most movies and is I think the most popular out of the 6. And as far as convincing her, you never know she may change her mind, Kim Cattrall didnt want to do the Sex and the City movie at first and then convinced her later on and now its in theatres already so.

Yeah, I think she still would have many choices in what parts she wants to play. I think the other five should be able to convince Jennifer in the end.

agentabhi

[27]Nov 27, 2008
    • level: 1
    just make the movie or any small season of reunion episodes i dont care. iam very desparate to see all of them on screen again . damn it just make it .........make....

caritza

[28]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 1
    I really hope the movie would get made! They will all be remembered and thought of from their roles on Friends. That can't be changed. And it's not a bad thing. You got hell of alot fans. And if it weren't for Friends, those dudes wouldn't even be in any movies or tv shows. Maybe a Friends movie could boost up their careers once again.

rebachick94

[29]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 16
    I think we might be better off just imagining what happened after Friends. I mean, if we want to believe Ross and Rachel get married and live happily ever after, I think we should. That's what I like to believe. If Jen gets on board, I would totally go see the movie though. I hope she realizes that she's ALREADY kind of stereotyped as Rachel seeing as how it is probably her most famous role.