Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

DVD Extras?

-Cybrus-

[1]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 10

I'm sure this is a topic that has been discussed before, but I couldn't find the thread. Hopefully, another thread won't be too annoying for anyone.

I am interested in buying the "Friends: The Complete Series Collection" DVD set. The picture previews shows the back of the box and it says it comes with 19 hours of extras. What extras are included on the DVD? And a point of interest, just so it doesn't look too general of a question, is the Leno special that aired right after the final episode included in the extras?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rebachick94

[2]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 16
    I'm the proud owner of the DVD box set for almost a year and I love the thing. I hardly even watch TV anymore because when I turn on the TV, I normally watch my DVDs. Sadly, the Jay Leno thing isn't on there. Anyway, there are tons of games on there depending on which season. Each season has guest stars and they let them talk for a little while. Each season has bloopers which are very funny! Season 1-4 bloopers are the last disc though. On the last disc, there are final thoughts from each of the main casts and there are commentaries for quite a few eps. You'll find out a lot from those. Hope that helps! But I say if you want to buy the box set, go for it! You won't regret it!

-Cybrus-

[3]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 10

rebachick94 wrote:
    But I say if you want to buy the box set, go for it! You won't regret it!

Oh, I'm definitely looking to buy the box set. It's more of a question of when because I'm also wanting to buy the NewsRadio box set, Wings box set, and That '70s Show box set. The NewsRadio set is surprisngly cheap ($32.36), but the other three are $150+. One at a time, you know. I'd also like to own all the Roseanne DVDs, but I can only find them as single DVDs and not a box set yet. But that's for another forum. lol

It's a shame the Leno speical wasn't included on the DVD set. It was a treat to watch at the time and would have been a great trip down memory's lane to see it again.

rebachick94

[4]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 16
    -Cybrus- wrote:

rebachick94 wrote:
    But I say if you want to buy the box set, go for it! You won't regret it!

Oh, I'm definitely looking to buy the box set. It's more of a question of when because I'm also wanting to buy the NewsRadio box set, Wings box set, and That '70s Show box set. The NewsRadio set is surprisngly cheap ($32.36), but the other three are $150+. One at a time, you know. I'd also like to own all the Roseanne DVDs, but I can only find them as single DVDs and not a box set yet. But that's for another forum. lol

It's a shame the Leno speical wasn't included on the DVD set. It was a treat to watch at the time and would have been a great trip down memory's lane to see it again.

Maybe you can find it on the internet. Let me know if you do because I'd like to see it. Anyway, I got mine from my mom last Christmas.