Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Friends Fan Club - FFC

  • Avatar of Shortpenguin

    Shortpenguin

    [1]Oct 12, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,883

    So, I got this little idea from the Heroesl forums. Here's a club for Friends fans. its easy to join! Just pledge and create a position for yourself. Im gonna be keeping track of the positions to make sure no one has the same positions. I know that there are sites elsewhere that do this, but now you can do it on here! Try it. It might be fun. To pledge, just sign up here or in a pm or something like that.

    Example: Member, Official Keeper of Pat the Dog

    Rules:

    1. Be Nice!

    2. If you dont like the show, dont join!

    So now, I will plege myself to the club

    *Raise right hand*
    I, Shortpenguin, pledge to forever be a fan of Friends. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the FFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

    Position: Founder, Official Keeper of the Magna Doodle

    Edited on 10/12/2007 3:03pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friendsaddict

    friendsaddict

    [2]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 02/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 1,428
    I, friendsaddict, pledge to forever be a fan of Friends. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the FFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

    Position: Vice President, Official Keeper of the Chick and the Duck.

    (oh and i'm calling vice pres cuz i'm the second to post )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shortpenguin

    Shortpenguin

    [3]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,883

    friendsaddict wrote:
    I, friendsaddict, pledge to forever be a fan of Friends. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the FFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans. Position: Vice President, Official Keeper of the Chick and the Duck. (oh and i'm calling vice pres cuz i'm the second to post )

    That's fine. Vice President it is. Thank you for joining.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doronkoll

    doronkoll

    [4]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 22

    i friendsoholic, promise to keep my love to this amazing show. and promise to keep the word going!

    i know almost what every episode is about and if you tell a season and episode i can tell you the name.

    position: advisor and the friend keeper!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rita_dori

    rita_dori

    [5]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 02/24/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 241

    I, rita_dori, pledge to forever be a fan of Friends. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the FFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

    Position: First lady, Official keeper of Hugsy

    Edited on 10/13/2007 5:53am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fieke28

    fieke28

    [6]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 394

    I, fieke28, pledge to forever be a fan of Friends. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the FFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

    Position: departmenthead, offical keeper of the apartments!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of The_void_68

    The_void_68

    [7]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 04/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,304

    *Raise right hand*
    I, the_void_68, pledge to forever be a fan of Friends. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the FFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

    Position: Tea Boy, Official keeper of the Central Perk Sofa

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shortpenguin

    Shortpenguin

    [8]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,883
    doronkoll wrote:

    i friendsoholic, promise to keep my love to this amazing show. and promise to keep the word going!

    i know almost what every episode is about and if you tell a season and episode i can tell you the name.

    position: advisor and the friend keeper!



    Welcome advisor and friend keeper!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shortpenguin

    Shortpenguin

    [9]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,883
    Welcome to all the others. Don't forget to put your position in your signature. Let's see if we can get more people to join!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shortpenguin

    Shortpenguin

    [10]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,883
    doronkoll wrote:

    i friendsoholic, promise to keep my love to this amazing show. and promise to keep the word going!

    i know almost what every episode is about and if you tell a season and episode i can tell you the name.

    position: advisor and the friend keeper!



    Can you be a specific keeper to a certain friend? That way, there can be more positions for more people. Cause, I'm not quite sure what you mean by friend keeper.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Procter_Fox_Fan

    Procter_Fox_Fan

    [11]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 03/25/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 447

    I, Procter_Fox_Fan, pledge to forever be a fan of Friends. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the FFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

    Position: Official Babysitter For Emma

    Edited on 10/13/2007 3:22pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shortpenguin

    Shortpenguin

    [12]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,883
    Procter_Fox_Fan wrote:

    I, Procter_Fox_Fan, pledge to forever be a fan of Friends. I promise to spread the word about this awesome show. I swear to watch every episode and to never let any other show take it's timeslot in my personal television schedule. I also swear to uphold the rules of the FFU thread and to always respect my fellow fans.

    Position: Official Babysitter For Emma



    Welcome Procter_Fox_Fan, Official Babysitter for Emma.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of efc1991

    efc1991

    [13]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 04/11/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 851

    I EFC1991 pledge to the Friends Fan Club. I pledge to watch every episode and spread the word on the awesomeness of this show. I also pledge to obey the rules and respect the other members of the FFC.

    Positsion: Official Cleaner for Ross's Dinosaur Bones.

    Edited on 10/13/2007 3:52pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shortpenguin

    Shortpenguin

    [14]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,883
    efc1991 wrote:

    I EFC1991 pledge to the Friends Fan Club. I pledge to watch every episode and spread the word on the awesomeness of this show. I also pledge to obey the rules and respect the other members of the FFC.

    Positsion: Official Cleaner for Ross's Dinosaur Bones.

    Welcome efc1991! The Official Cleaner for Ross's Dinorsaur Bones.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of efc1991

    efc1991

    [15]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 04/11/07
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 851
    Thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shortpenguin

    Shortpenguin

    [16]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,883
    I think we should start up a conversation on here............Who owns all ten seasons?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Procter_Fox_Fan

    Procter_Fox_Fan

    [17]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 03/25/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 447
    Shortpenguin wrote:
    I think we should start up a conversation on here............Who owns all ten seasons?
    I own all 10 seasons!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mellylynne

    mellylynne

    [18]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 02/16/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 63

    Paper-Pusher and Official Keeper of all 18 pages, front and back!

    Edited on 10/13/2007 8:06pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hayley4Naley

    Hayley4Naley

    [19]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,043

    Oooh i love these fan clubs

    IHayley4Naley pledge to the Friends Fan Club. I pledge to watch every episode and spread the word on the awesomeness of this show. I also pledge to obey the rules and respect the other members of the FFC.

    Position: Official 'I'll Be There For You'operator (i don't exactly know what that would mean but it sounds cool.. if thats ok?? any help in fixing this position will be greatly appreciated.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hayley4Naley

    Hayley4Naley

    [20]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,043
    Procter_Fox_Fan wrote:
    Shortpenguin wrote:
    I think we should start up a conversation on here............Who owns all ten seasons?
    I own all 10 seasons!
    Me Too!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.