Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Friends Forum and Show Guide Suggestion Box

HarmlessAngel

[81]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 10
    Tipo42 wrote:

here's the info about the new series of friends.sorry it's not more specific this is all it said

HOLLYWOOD - Seminal sitcom Friends is returning to television after each of its six stars agreed multi-million dollar deals to star in four one-hour specials.

In a secret meeting before Christmas, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc,David Schwimmer andMatthew Perry reportedly agreed a $5 million apiece deal with NBC bosses in Los Angeles.

Scriptwriters have already started penning lines for the four double episodes, which are due to air next year.

Aniston, who has filmed a string of movies since the final Friends episode, was the last to agree to the new deal.

An NBC insider says, "She's the one who had been holding out. But she's now agreed to reprise Rachel (Green).

"Bringing them back is a dream come true. Ratings will go through the roof."

Network bosses have also hinted at a second spin-off of the hit comedy, following the disappointing performance of Matt LeBlanc's show Joey. The new program will see the three male stars--Perry,Schwimmer and LeBlanc--pilot a series called It's A Guy Thing.

An NBC spokesperson confirms, "Negotiations on future projects are going on all the time."

Seeems Like A Rumour

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RR_cool_J

[82]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 4
    how long ago was that written? because it seems like theres been rumors about this happening for like years. they should just do what sex and the city did and make a movie to tie up any loose ends

cutieflutie1216

[83]Jun 14, 2008
    • level: 50
    RR_cool_J wrote:
    how long ago was that written? because it seems like theres been rumors about this happening for like years. they should just do what sex and the city did and make a movie to tie up any loose ends

That particular false rumor was published over two and a half years ago. Please, let it die!

MisterMatthews

[84]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 5
    Whenever I try to post a picture, it says: 'tag img may not have attribute title'. What does it mean and what do I have to do in order to succesfully post a picture?

MisterMatthews

[85]Jul 28, 2008

MisterMatthews wrote:
    Whenever I try to post a picture, it says: 'tag img may not have attribute title'. What does it mean and what do I have to do in order to succesfully post a picture?

Nobody?

thabeatles772

[86]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 18
    sorry never happened to me. maybe you should ask in the question and answer thread.

Elwingda

[87]Sep 19, 2008
    • level: 10
    MisterMatthews wrote:

That happens to me all the time but I never managed to solve the problem :/

babe02

[88]Dec 12, 2008
    Like you can see, the pics in my signature are all screwed up.
    how do i get them in one line?

thabeatles772

[89]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 18
    I think this forum needs a new game or something to try and breathe some new air into it. Maybe it could take over the hangman thread because no one has posted a new round in over a month.

cutieflutie1216

[90]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 50
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    I think this forum needs a new game or something to try and breathe some new air into it. Maybe it could take over the hangman thread because no one has posted a new round in over a month.

Absolutely. Does anyone have a suggestion for a new game?

thebiggame23

[93]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    Maybe True or False...
    I mean there aren't really any more kind of games...

bronbrons27

[94]Aug 2, 2009
    • level: 14
    Yeah I think True and False is a good idea!

Also: How do I get a signature?

tafj73

[95]Aug 16, 2009
    • level: 30
    I hate to be stingy about the games in the forum here since they are really fun, but it's kind of annoying when people guess an answer to a quote or a trivia question and then post a new question even if the last one isn't correct. It's like saying, "Oh, I don't really care about your question/quote, so here's mine anyway!", when you didn't really answer the first one. If you don't know, then don't answer, or find out the answer. That's what makes us even better Friends fans and more knowledgable about the show. Like I said, the games are fun and enjoyable, but it's also good to play fair too. Because then, what's the point in asking if no one cares to answer correctly? lol

seriesguy3998

[96]Aug 18, 2009
    • level: 17

I remember I saw the True or False game somewhere, but I cant find it anymore...

thebiggame23

[97]Sep 8, 2009
    seriously what's up with this 4 game limit thing?!
    i really wanted a true or false game... or a "name that episode" game where you can name a quote or an event that happened on the show and you have to guess what episode it is from...
    i think these are more challenging then a this or that game, especially that those games have been going around for so long people post the same question 3 or 4 times...
    WE NEED CHANGE PEOPLE!!!

bronbrons27

[98]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 14
    thebiggame23 wrote:
    i really wanted a true or false game... or a "name that episode" game where you can name a quote or an event that happened on the show and you have to guess what episode it is from...
    i think these are more challenging then a this or that game, especially that those games have been going around for so long people post the same question 3 or 4 times...
    WE NEED CHANGE PEOPLE!!!
    Oh my god I totally agree! I love the quote game on here, but some of the others are getting kinda old and I would love a true/false and name the episode games, those sound really good! I tried to start a true/false game but it said there was a 4 game limit, why is there a four game limit?!

thebiggame23

[99]Sep 9, 2009
    bronbrons27 wrote:
    thebiggame23 wrote:
    WE NEED CHANGE PEOPLE!!!
    Oh my god I totally agree! I love the quote game on here, but some of the others are getting kinda old and I would love a true/false and name the episode games, those sound really good! I tried to start a true/false game but it said there was a 4 game limit, why is there a four game limit?!

I tried putting on the true false game like 6 months ago... same thing happened to me... i really don't know who decides which games we can play and which we can't...

thebiggame23

[100]Sep 9, 2009
    I am a Friends fan as you can obviously tell from all my posts on all the trivia threads. I love playing all these games our great forum provides but i can't help but notice that some of these threads are filled with same questions and answers, if it's the agree or disagree game or the this or that game. I really feel the need to hype up our trivia furom which is probably the best trivias on Tv.com!!! I was think of making up a game called "Name That Episode"

Where you can name an detailed event a punchline a phrase, or even a whole conversation from any of teh characters of the show and the person would have to guess that episodes name. Vey simple and seems a lot of fun.

for example: in which episode did chandler lose his toe tip? (that would be an event)

in which epsiode was this line used : It's not that common it doesn't happen to every guy and it is a big deal! (a punchline or quote)

A second game would be TRUE or False game where you can state a fact and the other users have to answer if it's true or false.

for example: Ross is allergic to lobster, TRUE OR FALSE?

I really think these games are simple and fun to play especially the Name That Epiosde which is a bigger challenge if you come to think of it... Hope my ideas will catch on.

Thebiggame23