TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Friends Game

  • Avatar of friends_freak6

    friends_freak6

    [101]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 750
    jack and judy

    t or f
    chandlers mom is a writer
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wildfiregirl8

    Wildfiregirl8

    [102]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 09/13/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,276
    t

    In Rachle and Ross's fake wedding what or whom put the ring on her finger?

    A)Ross
    B)Monica
    C)bird
    D)dove
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Greys_obsessed

    Greys_obsessed

    [103]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/24/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    dove

    in the episode when Joey is trying to get his picture back up on the laundry room wall, who did Pheobe want him to be next to?
    a)Jim Belushi
    b)Matthew Perry
    c)Matt Lauer
    d)Bruce Willis
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friends_freak6

    friends_freak6

    [104]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 750
    bruce willis

    t or f emily made ross tell rach he couldnt see her anymore
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Greys_obsessed

    Greys_obsessed

    [105]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/24/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    friends_freak6 wrote:
    bruce willis

    t or f emily made ross tell rach he couldnt see her anymore


    wrong answer! it was matt lauer..(i know, im watching the episode now lol)

    idk what happens, so ill just answer ur question

    true

    Why was Pheobe the only person that Chandler told about him proposing to Monica?
    a)she told him to
    b)she walked in on him while looking at ring brochures..in the bathroom
    c)she found a proposal speech in the garbage
    d)she overheard him on the phone buying an engagement ring
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wildfiregirl8

    Wildfiregirl8

    [106]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 09/13/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,276
    b)she walked in on him while looking at ring brochures..in the bathroom

    At monica's wedding Joey bought the tennis outfit what was his other choice?

    A)pajamas
    B)bath robe
    C)underwear
    D)t-shirt
    Edited on 02/02/2006 4:02pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friends_freak6

    friends_freak6

    [107]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 750
    bath robe

    pheobe killed her mom true or false

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wildfiregirl8

    Wildfiregirl8

    [108]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 09/13/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,276
    false

    True of false Phoebe has kissed Rachle, Chandler, and Ross
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wildfiregirl8

    Wildfiregirl8

    [109]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 09/13/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,276
    false

    True of false Phoebe has kissed Rachle, Chandler, and Ross
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weezie_Y

    weezie_Y

    [110]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 06/02/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 13,853
    True

    Which food is Ross not allergic to?

    A) Lobster
    B) Peanuts
    C) Kiwi
    D) Ice Cream
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of friends_freak6

    friends_freak6

    [111]Feb 3, 2006
    • member since: 01/30/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 750
    ice cream

    t or f

    rachels moms mane is barbra
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weezie_Y

    weezie_Y

    [112]Feb 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/02/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 13,853
    It's false. Her name's Sandra.

    Which musical artist's name has never been mentioned in the series?

    A) Beyonce
    B) Britney Spears
    C) Madonna
    D) Enya
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Greys_obsessed

    Greys_obsessed

    [113]Feb 3, 2006
    • member since: 01/24/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    britney spears

    finish this quote from the one with monica's thunder. "You mean in the ____ hallway where ______."

    (fill in the blanks)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weezie_Y

    weezie_Y

    [114]Feb 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/02/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 13,853
    Greys_obsessed wrote:
    britney spears

    finish this quote from the one with monica's thunder. "You mean in the ____ hallway where ______."

    (fill in the blanks)


    You're actually wrong. Britney Spears was mentioned by Joey in TOI Barbados. The correct answer was Madonna.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Greys_obsessed

    Greys_obsessed

    [115]Feb 4, 2006
    • member since: 01/24/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 306
    weezie_Y wrote:
    Greys_obsessed wrote:
    britney spears

    finish this quote from the one with monica's thunder. "You mean in the ____ hallway where ______."

    (fill in the blanks)


    You're actually wrong. Britney Spears was mentioned by Joey in TOI Barbados. The correct answer was Madonna.


    well, before we just said that if someone got it wrong, to just say the correct answer and then answer the question from above. so just answer my question and continue!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of andylt

    andylt

    [116]Feb 4, 2006
    • member since: 12/11/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,843
    Greys_obsessed wrote:
    weezie_Y wrote:
    Greys_obsessed wrote:
    britney spears

    finish this quote from the one with monica's thunder. "You mean in the ____ hallway where ______."

    (fill in the blanks)


    You're actually wrong. Britney Spears was mentioned by Joey in TOI Barbados. The correct answer was Madonna.


    well, before we just said that if someone got it wrong, to just say the correct answer and then answer the question from above. so just answer my question and continue!


    "You mean in the secret hallway where no one ever goes."

    Which of Joey's sisters did Chandler fool around with?
    a)Gina
    b)Dina
    c)Veronica
    d)Mary-Angela
    e)Mary-Theresa
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wildfiregirl8

    Wildfiregirl8

    [117]Feb 4, 2006
    • member since: 09/13/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,276
    d)Mary-Angela

    What season do we NOT see Gunther?

    season 1
    season 2
    season 3
    season 4
    season 5
    season 6
    season 7
    season 8
    season 9
    season 10
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Babi_angel

    Babi_angel

    [118]Feb 6, 2006
    • member since: 10/22/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 5,269
    Boy, that's a hard one. I want to answer it but I really don't know! I guess I'll have to wait for the next one
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of andylt

    andylt

    [119]Feb 6, 2006
    • member since: 12/11/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,843
    Wildfiregirl8 wrote:
    d)Mary-Angela

    What season do we NOT see Gunther?

    season 1
    season 2
    season 3
    season 4
    season 5
    season 6
    season 7
    season 8
    season 9
    season 10


    season 1 i think

    how many seasons does janice (maggie wheeler) appear in?

    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wildfiregirl8

    Wildfiregirl8

    [120]Feb 6, 2006
    • member since: 09/13/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,276
    andylt wrote:
    Wildfiregirl8 wrote:
    d)Mary-Angela

    What season do we NOT see Gunther?

    season 1
    season 2
    season 3
    season 4
    season 5
    season 6
    season 7
    season 8
    season 9
    season 10


    season 1 i think


    Yeah! good job! i'm not to sure on the janice question
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.