Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Funny Moments

free_the_WM3

[1]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 12

What is your favourite funny moment between these pairings?:

Monica/Rachel Moment: I really love their story in Tow the ride along. How rachel goes over to Ross's to get all the Margaritta mix and blender. Then later Monica does Rachel's famous "noooo!" and Rachel says "I know!"

Ross/Chandler Moment: My favourite is when they both tried to quit the Gym. I laugh so hard in that episode. The reason being is that it is so true! I bought a car the other week and before i bought it they told me i had to go see a woman to talk to me about protective coatings, tinting ect. And in walks this tall, thin, big boobed, cheerful Blonde, trying to talk me into spending an extra couple of thousand. And all i could think of was Friends!

Joey/Phoebe Moment: The "plan" lol 'it's not santa's paln'

Edited on 09/07/2008 10:10pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ihoppers_cheska

[2]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 5
    im watching one right now. When monica finds out ross was her first kiss and chandler goes... "WHAT DID I MARRY INTO?!?!"

loveindubitably

[3]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 9
    Monica/Rachel: I loved their entire storyline in S1 with the doctors, pretending to be one another. Ross/Chandler: All their 80s moments were hilarious but my ultimate favorite Ross/Chandler scene/storyline was their trip to Vermont. The moment all the things fall out of the suitcase...gets me cracked up every time.

Joey/Phoebe: I too loved their "plan".

rebachick94

[4]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 16
    Monica/Rachel-It's got to be "The One with Rachel's Going Away Party" when Rachel said good bye to Monica and talked in a voice only Monica could understand.
    Edited on 01/14/2009 2:57pm

banannie

[5]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 22

Monica/Rachel: When they're fighting over Jean-Claude Van Damme! HAHA

Ross/Chandler: All the flashbacks are hilarious!

Joey/Phoebe: When Joey's fridge is broken and he's trying to trick the others to pay for it and no-one does. And then he walks into the Central Perk and says to Phoebe she owes him 400 bucks for the fridge and she goes like "technically you owe me 600$ for sending out happy thoughts on your last ten auditions." and he goes like "call it even?" cracks me up every time!