Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

I hate it when...

mswaffle

[1]Jan 11, 2011
    • level: 8

In the episode Rachel has a Baby season 8 finale, why would Rachel think Ross wouldn't be there for her and Emma if he gets married?! Is so not Ross! and she knows that beforehand, when they were dating he made plans including Ben in all of them...

I think the writers forced that thing to leave the cliffhanger! I hate it when they do that....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rebachick94

[2]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 16
    Because she was emotional and not exactly thinking clearly. I agree with you, but people will believe some of the craziest things when they're not being rational.

stellarchick86

[3]Feb 2, 2011
    • level: 32
    I could be wrong, but I got the impression that it wasnt so much that she was worried that Ross wouldnt be there, she knew that he would be. But if they got together with other people romantically and possibly even married/got pregnant with them (this is Ross; he did have one child and got married twice to two other women in his lifetime) that she wouldnt get the time she thinks she deserves from him because he'd be busy with those people and she'd be all alone. I love Rachel but she can be selfish and self-centered and I think that she just wanted him to be at her beck and call (she pretty much said so at the end of s but having other people in his life would cut into that. The thing with Rachel is that she may not be sure if Ross wanted to be w/ her but even if he didnt, she'd be okay as long as he didnt want him to be with anyone else either.