[41]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 4

1. Courteney Cox

2. Lisa Kudrow

3. David Schwimmer

4. Jennifer Aniston

5. Matthew Perry

6. Matt LeBlanc

But I love them all almost equally It was very hard to choose the order.

I did watch the Jay Leno interview with them after the finale and it was weird i thought they all acted like there characters. I LOVE THEM all so much

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BigFriendsFan

[42]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 3
    Rachel Green becuase she keeps herself to herself which I really like about her. IfI was a lad it would be Matthew Perry becuase he also keeps himself to himself. Love them all..x

The_void_68

[43]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 18
    Reading interviews and stuff, I always really liked Courtney, she seems very sweet and interesting. Matt Perry's great too, you can see from the gaga reels that he's really funny in real life too. I don't like David though, he always came across as stuck-up to me.

grace87

[44]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 34

LB80 wrote:
    From what I know of there personal lives, Jennifer Aniston

yeah.. i think jen too.. she's a great person!

BradyTrain

[45]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 6
    I really admire Jennifer and adore that she and Courtney Cox are so close in real life. If you watch the outtakes, I always laugh sooo hard at Lisa Kudrow though, I think she's hilarious. All that being said, my best friend dated Matthew Perry's younger sister for like a year and he says Matt is one of the nicest, most naturally funny people he's ever met.

smellllycat

[46]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 2

Wow!!! I would do anything to meet matthew perry... If he's as funny as he is on the show, he would definately be my real life favorite

TheSmokeMonster

[47]Aug 21, 2007
    Mathew Perry

friends_freak6

[48]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 11
    its a tie for me between jen and matthew perry

FriendsFan94

[49]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 9
    Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer for me.

Courteney4ever

[50]Sep 10, 2007
    Courteney for sure. Ive been a fan of hers for many years now, and ive seen so many interviews, articles etc. and the way she deals with everything whats going on in her life is just amazing. When she met David he was having alot of difficulties to deal with and when nobody wanted to help him she was the one who pulled him trough it. They got married and courteney had several misscarriages because she could get pregnant but not stay pregnant for 9 months, and with IVF she finally got the daughter she always wanted. But she got a postnatal depression six months after Coco was born which was again a very difficult and rough period in her life, but with going into therapy she made trough it and she is so honest about all her insecurities about her looks and everything (while she is such a beautiful woman) and about her going into therapy (also together with her husband david), not because they are already in trouble (magazines tell something different) but because they want to keep their marriage work. And i love that, not many hollywood couples are working so hard for their relationship and for the wellbeing of their child. And they are so honest about all of this, they arent acting like they are 'the perfect couple', they admit they ofcourse have troubles sometimes but with alot of hard work and love they can get trough all of that. So what i'm actually pointing out is that she has been trough so much, maybe more then some people know and she has managed to come out even stronger then she already was. And she is always taking care of others who need support, while others (like the situation with david) dont want to take the responsibility. She is amazing and definitely someone i look up to.

starman100

[51]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 15
    Definitely Phoebe. I can relate to her in some ways.

vballer9

[52]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    Mine would probably be Courteney. In the interviews that she has done, she is a very intelligent, witty, nice person. Her daughter is absolutely adorable, and I love the fact that Jennifer is her godmother. The whole group though, is one to be admired. They are very good role models and continue to be successful after Friends.

fieke28

[53]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 12

My two favourites are absolutely Matthew Perry and Jennifer Aniston! Matthew Perry is also really funny in real life, you can see that in every interview he does. Jennifer just seems a really sweet and caring person and she's a amazing actress!

After that I would say Lisa Kudrow, she has such a great laugh, I saw that on the bloopers! Then Courteney Cox, she's just sweet and relaxed. After that Matt Le Blanc, because I haven't really seen him in much interviews or anything, so I don't really know what he is like. My least favourite is definitely David Schwimmer.

Edited on 09/12/2007 6:04am

that70sshow2000

[54]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 15
    Why's David your least favorite? I saw all of the actors talk a bit in the s10 DVD and they all sound like great people. I've only seen Jennifer and Mathew in other interviews and, I agree, they're def. my favorites.

fieke28

[55]Sep 13, 2007
    David is of course always nice and enthousiastic in comments about Friends, but in general in just think he comes across the least friendly out of the six!

jpenny23

[56]Sep 13, 2007
    My favorites are Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Perry. They both seem like such loving people.

Vampirestriker

[57]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 19
    Probarly...All! Matthew Perry, Courtney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Blanc, David Schwimmer! :

stylecutter

[58]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 7
    fieke28 wrote:
    David is of course always nice and enthousiastic in comments about Friends, but in general in just think he comes across the least friendly out of the six!

thats not true, the fact of the matter is that he is very shy and sort of a introvert.. you should see the way he mixes with the kid playing the character of Ben, thats definitely a friendly person there..

fieke28

[59]Sep 17, 2007

stylecutter wrote:
    fieke28 wrote:
    thats not true, the fact of the matter is that he is very shy and sort of a introvert.. you should see the way he mixes with the kid playing the character of Ben, thats definitely a friendly person there..

Well, that's my opinion, so it's not not true, you just don't agree with it!

Edited on 09/17/2007 11:28am

askaninja2

[60]Sep 17, 2007
    David schwimmer, hes actually probably the best actor of the bunch, hes also very humble...