Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

in your opinion, what is the funniest moment in the show?

yousifaltaha

[41]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 7

Monica: (as Rachel) Yeah... Yeah, I know it's pretty selfish, but haha, hey, that's me.

Dr. Rosen: So, Monica, what do you do? Rachel: (as Monica) Aahh, I'm a... chef at a restaurant uptown.

Dr. Rosen: Good for you.

Rachel: (as Monica) Yeah it is, mostly because I get to boss people around, which I just love to do. Dr. Rosen: This hummus is great.

Dr. Mitchell: God bless the chickpea.

Monica: (as Rachel) (Suddenly laughing) Oh, god, I am so spoiled... That's it! Rachel: (as Monica) And by the way, have I mentioned that back in high school, I was a cow?

Monica: (as Rachel) I used to wet my bed. Rachel: (as Monica) I use my breasts to get other people's attention. Monica: (as Rachel) We both do that! .

Monica: (as Rachel) Hi, Dad. No, no, it's me.listen, Dad, I can't talk right now, um, but there's something, um... there's something that I've been meaning to tell you... (Monica glares triumphantly across the room, scaring Rachel who also stands up.) Rachel: Would you excuse me for a second? Monica: (as Rachel) Remember back in freshman year? (Talking fast before Rachel can catch her) Well, Billy Dreskin and I had sex on your bed

This is by far the most intelligent, wittiest, funniest, most original line/scene in friends and probably in TV history and I watch alot alot alot of TV

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrsMcDreamy87

[42]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 11

My favourite funniest moment had to be when Joey told Ross to punch him, and then kept moving out the way, and Ross ended up punching the wall. I also loved it when Ross sings Baby Got Back to baby Emma.

brandine16

[43]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 2
    Ross playing the bagpipes while Phoebe sang along.

rebachick94

[44]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 16

Chandler dancing on the table because he was the best sex Monica had ever had

djhunk22

[45]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 9

K as everyone wud agree one moment cant be picked so I am gonna devote some time to this reply as I adore this show and it'll be interesting to recall the funny moments...

(In no particular order)

1) TOW NO one's ready

I love the whole episode but the chandler joey seat argument cracks me up and when joey wears all of chandlers clothes ... !!!

2) TOW the embryos

I love the trivia game.. how ross gets his tone "offer extended" & "Quiz is ready" etc.. and then the questions and the final dance..lol

3) TOW the Ride along

The whole best sandwhich ever incident!!

4) TOW the Ski trip

The whole chandler smoking thing.. and when ross nd rachel get in the argument again at that stop chandler dances... lol.. cracks me up

5) TOW the Jellyfish

First the jellyfish story... Joey" If I had to, I'd pee on anyone of you"... and then the ross nd rachel break up again... 18 pages... front nd back..... lol

6) TOW Joey's Dirty Day

Chandler's break up recovery..... OMG thats hilarious.....

7) TOW Rachel's book

The wicker wont be home..... the whole episode was gr8 and when rachel fires back at joey and he says "I'm scared!!" lol

TOW Nap Partners

Ross and Joey napping together...

9) TOW Ross & Monica's Cousin

Denise Richards.. everyone lusts after her.. nd finally phoebe too.... hilarious

10) TOW ROss is Fine

ROss cracks me up the whole episode!!!

Well enough for now i believe!!! Lemme know...

ihoppers_cheska

[46]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 5

a lot! but on the top of my head.. that part in TOW Ross got High.. and they all started ratting each other out! and then at the very end...

Monica: Ross hasn't worked in the Museum for a year!!!

Ross: Monica and Chandler are living together!!!

Monica: Ross married Rachel in Vegas and got divorced.. AGAIN!!

Phoebe: I love Jacques Cousteau!! Rachel: I wasn't supposed to put beef in the triffle...!

Joe: I WANNA GOOOOO!!!!

hahha. i was laughing like craaazy!! whenever they have those shouting scenes like that.. it's always funny!

There's a lot of other scenes too.. I agree with the posters before me.. in TOW Jellyfish "if I had to.. I'd pee on any one o' you!!!" And whenever Ross would play intstruments.. or when Phoebe'd play her songs. they're hilarious!

Edited on 09/01/2008 1:40am

mich_duncan_hbk

[47]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 5
    in tow phoebe's rats

Monica: What's the big deal with her? Maybe she's attractive in an obvious kind of way.

Ross: Yeah, obvious beauty's the worst. You know, when it's right there in your face. Me, I like to have to work to find someone attractive. Makes me feel like I earned it.

nama12345

[48]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    In TOW everybody finds out, when Ross jumps up and down. That is truly the funniest moment of Friends, ever.

CourtneyLB

[49]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 1

when monica invites richards son over and she says: 'okay, you guys judge all you want, but married a lesbian, left a guy at the alter, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girls wooden leg in the fire, lives in a box!!'

love it!

aditrs

[50]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    My personal favourite: When Ross was gonna teach Ben about Hanukkah, Santa (Chandler) came in and eventually Monica had to talk in the kitchen with Santa and the Armadillo. Also eventually Superman (Joey) came in.

One worth mentioning would be the Halloween party where Ross dresses up as spudnik (or to the others except Mona, doodie), Chandler is a pink bunny n Joey is Chandler.

CBF1995

[51]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 2
    i dont know the name of the episode but the one where they show the prom video .