Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Least favorite episode

michaeljoey

[1]Jun 7, 2006
    • level: 9

Is their any episode that you really hated. Give me your toughts

Edited on 06/07/2006 5:16am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[2]Jun 7, 2006
    • level: 1
    Their really wasn't any single episode that was terrible I really would either like the whole season or dislike it. I didn't really like season 1, 3, 4, 5 that well they were just ok.

-andre-

[3]Jun 7, 2006
    • level: 5
    i hate TOW Russ, it was just stupid

Babi_angel

[4]Jun 7, 2006
    • level: 10
    I don't dislike any of the episodes, I think they're all great but I prefer the episodes in the later seasons than the early seasons.

Chandie

[5]Jun 7, 2006
    • level: 4

I dont´care much for Tow the soap opera party or Tow Joey speaks french. Same thing goes for Tot could have been. Probably my three least favourite episodes.

omric23

[6]Jun 7, 2006
    • level: 2
    i hate the episods with Emily i hate her

friendst2thend

[7]Jun 7, 2006
    -andre- wrote:
    i hate TOW Russ, it was just stupid
    I can't say that I hated any of the episodes but yeah, TOW Russ was pretty dumb

-andre-

[8]Jun 7, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 06/07/2006 12:29pm

-andre-

[9]Jun 7, 2006

omric23 wrote:

i think that she was ok in the fourth season, i even like her... but yeah, in the fifth season she was a completely b*tch

Edited on 06/07/2006 12:31pm

friendst2thend

[10]Jun 7, 2006
    -andre- wrote:

omric23 wrote:

i think that she was ok in the fourth season, i even like her... but yeah, in the fifth season she was a completely b*tch

I didn't like Emily either, she was very unreasonable even though I gotta kinda admit that I can understand where she was coming from. I mean come on, Ross said "Rachel" by their WEDDING!! But yeah, I really didn't like Emily.

LB80

[11]Jun 8, 2006
    • level: 65
    I wasn't a fan of Emily, but she didn't ruin the episodes too much for me though

friendst2thend

[12]Jun 8, 2006

LB80 wrote:
    I wasn't a fan of Emily, but she didn't ruin the episodes too much for me though

No, she didn't ruin the episodes. I still loved them, they were great but she didn't add anything really good to it either.

joybelle_1125

[13]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 2
    i dont really hate it but i dont like that much the season when joey falls in love with rachel

Ting13

[14]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 19
    I haven't seen all the episodes of the later seasons... But out of the episodes I have seen I have three that I really don't like.

"TOW the Invitations". I think that's what it's called. Since I'm not a R&R fan I found a flashback episode of their relationship pretty boring. On the other hand, I'm sure that those who aren't fans of C&M didn't like their flashback episode either, while I personally liked it, so...

"TOW the Cat" from season four. It really bored me.

"TOW all the Poker". I didn't like how we only got to see R&R play, at this point it was supposed to be about all six of them.

scrubsrulez

[15]Jun 9, 2006
    I don't see why people don't like Emily. I think the real problem is that Ross's rewatch value goes way down the more you see certain episodes because he is so annoying. The whole way he handles the Emily thing - he should have realized it was over as soon as she started making up unreasonable requests. He should have realized it was never going to work after saying Rachel at their wedding and given up, instead of becoming stalker-ish and obsessive over Emily. The whole "I can't have another failed marriage" thing is just stupid; it had obviously failed already. He is even MORE annoying with the third failed marriage, when he stays married to Rachel. I can't stand watching those three post-Vegas episodes anymore because of that. You should hate Ross instead. "THREE FAILED MARRIAGES, WE WERE ON A BREAK, my wife's a lesbian, THIS DECISION IS TOOO HARD, joey stole my girlfriend, i'm too scared to tell Rachel I want to get back together again so I'll just hide all her messages from guys, PAULO this PAULO that" God he's annoying. At least Phoebe's weird annoying jokes are made and then the show moves on. Ross's annoyingness is perpetual.

Also, how do you not like TOW all the poker. I think it's one of the BEST episodes on Friends. Chandler is hilarious in that one (as are a lot of his jokes in the early seasons) - "guess what, guess what" "the fifth dentist finally caved and now they're all recommending trident" and the whole Ross/Rachel competitive aspect is really intense. It's the first time we ever see Ross stand up to Rachel (because usually he's too afraid due to his crush). And do you think he really won that hand against Rachel and lied out of sympathy or did she really win (she had a really good hand)?

I personally hate all episodes that include scenes from previous episodes. I've already seen those scenes plenty of times thanks, I don't need to be reminded. And Joey speaking French is just dumb. No one is that stupid that you can't even remotely replicate sounds that someone else is making. Although I like how Phoebe says that he is her retarded brother... No episode can be all out the worst because there are plot lines for other characters and certain endearing aspects to them all.

rafaelj3

[16]Jun 9, 2006
    I love Friends.But I really dislike episodes with flashbacks of episodes that we allready saw.I mean there would have been more brand new minutes of friends,they wasted time and now it doesn't exist anymore.

PS: These are the last words that I will write in my life.Because right now i'm going to oppen my window and jump from the 15th floor of my 600 square feet penthouse and never tell anyone in wich one of my secret bank acount in switzerland I have put my 23 million $.
    All this because friends is over.
    And especially because Matt Leblanc backed out at the last minute of the special 4 extra friends episodes they where going to do.
    So Matt......This one is on you....you son of a b**ch.
    So before I die F*** ME I'M FAMOUS

b2theobby7

[17]Jun 16, 2006
    I hate Emily and all the episodes she was in. Other than that, no terrible episodes.

nemyankeesboy

[18]Jun 16, 2006
    TOW Ross and Monica's Cousin.

hainesg324

[19]Jun 17, 2006
    • level: 44
    I really didn't like Erica so TOWT Birth Mother is probably the episode I like the least.

boildacabbage

[20]Jun 17, 2006
    • level: 14

friendst2thend wrote:
    -andre- wrote:
    omric23 wrote:
    I didn't like Emily either, she was very unreasonable even though I gotta kinda admit that I can understand where she was coming from. I mean come on, Ross said "Rachel" by their WEDDING!! But yeah, I really didn't like Emily.

Emily just plain annyoed me but I could see where she was coming from.