Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

The Bar... Official Thread for Fanatic "Friends" Fans

thebiggame23

[1]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 11

This is a thread for fanatic "Friends" fans...

The point of this thread is for sharing your opinions and answering questions or posting speculations that were on the show through out all of its seasons..

I'll start the first one... How is it that Ross says he hates ice cream (TOW Chandler Hates Dogs) and on the episode where he dates a student he eats ice cream with Elizebeth?

Have any more like these ones? or anything that has to do with the show... share with us!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KStanf

[2]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 4
    Good catch... and great idea.

grace87

[3]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 34
    He also is okay with frozen youghurt (when he and rach break up) but I guess that's a goof..

thebiggame23

[4]Mar 1, 2009
    grace87 wrote:
    He also is okay with frozen youghurt (when he and rach break up) but I guess that's a goof..

Nice one... I guess that's right because he doesn't like it when it's too cold for the teeth!!! lol..

Here is another one for that episode... when chandler tells the gang that he doesn't like dogs the guys ask him if he has the same problem with puppies and the very thought made him scared even more... though on the episode where Phoebe asks Monica and Chandler to help her watch Frank and Alison's triplets, she doesn't tell them straight away that she needs help baby sitting the babies but says she needs help to watch 3 puppies and Chandler was more then happy to help...

thebiggame23

[5]Mar 2, 2009
    If anyone knows how to settle the age issue on friends i'll be more then glad to read about it...

hamcook

[6]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 6
    thebiggame23 wrote:
    grace87 wrote:

Nice one... I guess that's right because he doesn't like it when it's too cold for the teeth!!! lol..

Here is another one for that episode... when chandler tells the gang that he doesn't like dogs the guys ask him if he has the same problem with puppies and the very thought made him scared even more... though on the episode where Phoebe asks Monica and Chandler to help her watch Frank and Alison's triplets, she doesn't tell them straight away that she needs help baby sitting the babies but says she needs help to watch 3 puppies and Chandler was more then happy to help...

Plus when Chandler was saying what he wanted his life with Monica to be like, he says he wants a cat and Monica says she wants a dog, and even thought Chandlers not exactly happy, he's not terrified like he is later either.

thebiggame23

[7]Mar 4, 2009
    I have another one does anyone realize that in the first 3 seasons or so in Chandler and Joey's apartment the toilet was exactly by the door i mean whenever the bathroom door was open you could of seen it... then i realized on the episode "the one with the ball" when Joey needed a restroom break that the toilet was moved to the opposite side. and on Chandler and Joey's bathroom the tub was changed too you could clearly tell the deference between the one before they show Chandler and Monica in (before everyone knew about them) when Joey came in to ask Chandler if he wanted any food...

gidgetdiaper07

[8]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 4
    how come in "the one with the other sister" ross and rachel say jill is their favorite of Rachel's sister but when we last saw jill ross and rachel didn't like her

thebiggame23

[9]Mar 4, 2009
    gidgetdiaper07 wrote:
    how come in "the one with the other sister" ross and rachel say jill is their favorite of Rachel's sister but when we last saw jill ross and rachel didn't like her

well maybe compared to amy she was a piece of cake... lol

thebiggame23

[10]Mar 22, 2009
    What do you think about "Joey" as a spin-off?