Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

The Friends Help Desk - Question & Answer Thread

  • Avatar of fatavril

    fatavril

    [221]Sep 19, 2007
    • member since: 02/06/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 147
    How many times did ross and rachel get toghether?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tafj73

    tafj73

    [222]Sep 19, 2007
    • member since: 07/17/06
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 3,875
    Well, in terms of sex, Ross and Rachel had "did it 298 times" by the time of TOW the Cop in season 5.  So if you add the few more times after that, you're talking over 300.  
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatavril

    fatavril

    [223]Sep 21, 2007
    • member since: 02/06/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 147
    How many proposals were they?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [225]Sep 21, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800

    Chandler proposed to Monica (or vice versa)

    Richard (pretty much) proposed to Monica

    Ross proposed to Emily

    Mike proposed to Pheobe

    David proposed to Pheobe (poor, David)!

    ---I think that's it...Ross may have proposed to Rachel in Vegas (or vice versa), but we didn't see it.

    Edited on 09/21/2007 12:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chocoholic411

    chocoholic411

    [226]Sep 21, 2007
    • member since: 10/19/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,712
    shelley06 wrote:

    Chandler proposed to Monica (or vice versa)

    Richard (pretty much) proposed to Monica

    Ross proposed to Emily

    Mike proposed to Pheobe

    David proposed to Pheobe (poor, David)!

    ---I think that's it...Ross may have proposed to Rachel in Vegas (or vice versa), but we didn't see it.


    Phoebe proposed to Mike
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fieke28

    fieke28

    [227]Sep 22, 2007
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 394
    chocoholic411 wrote:
    shelley06 wrote:

    Chandler proposed to Monica (or vice versa)

    Richard (pretty much) proposed to Monica

    Ross proposed to Emily

    Mike proposed to Pheobe

    David proposed to Pheobe (poor, David)!

    ---I think that's it...Ross may have proposed to Rachel in Vegas (or vice versa), but we didn't see it.

    Phoebe proposed to Mike

    Joey also proposed to Phoebe and Rachel, not that it was very serious, but oke!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tafj73

    tafj73

    [228]Sep 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/17/06
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 3,875
    shelley06 wrote:
    Ross may have proposed to Rachel in Vegas (or vice versa), but we didn't see it.
    We didn't see it, but we know that Rachel was the one who thought it would be funny to get married.  Ross thought about eating a lot of grapes. LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fieke28

    fieke28

    [229]Sep 23, 2007
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 394

    In my profile I was already at level 3 at 15%, but now I'm suddenly back at level 1!!!
    Why is that?? It's pretty irritating!

    Edited on 09/23/2007 5:33am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [230]Sep 23, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800

    tafj73 wrote:
    shelley06 wrote:
    Ross may have proposed to Rachel in Vegas (or vice versa), but we didn't see it.
    We didn't see it, but we know thatRachel was the one who thought it would be funny to get married. Ross thought about eating a lot of grapes. LOL

    That is correct---I meant to put Rachel may have proposed to Ross! I loved the eat a lot of grapes idea.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [231]Sep 23, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800
    fieke28 wrote:

    In my profile I was already at level 3 at 15%, but now I'm suddenly back at level 1!!!
    Why is that?? It's pretty irritating!


    It is OK....TV.com has a lot of little bugs and quirks that temporarily erase levels, it will come back in time (usually a short amount of time).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tafj73

    tafj73

    [232]Sep 23, 2007
    • member since: 07/17/06
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 3,875
    shelley06 wrote:

    tafj73 wrote:
    shelley06 wrote:
    Ross may have proposed to Rachel in Vegas (or vice versa), but we didn't see it.
    We didn't see it, but we know thatRachel was the one who thought it would be funny to get married. Ross thought about eating a lot of grapes. LOL

    That is correct---I meant to put Rachel may have proposed to Ross! I loved the eat a lot of grapes idea.

    It's okay, you put vice versa, so I know that's what you were thinking.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fieke28

    fieke28

    [233]Sep 23, 2007
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 394
    shelley06 wrote:
    fieke28 wrote:

    In my profile I was already at level 3 at 15%, but now I'm suddenly back at level 1!!!
    Why is that?? It's pretty irritating!

    It is OK....TV.com has a lot of little bugs and quirks that temporarily erase levels, it will come back in time (usually a short amount of time).

    Yes it's back again! I already thought: this can't be right!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hella_ilieva

    hella_ilieva

    [234]Sep 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/29/03
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,583
    And Rachel kinda proposed to Joshua...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fieke28

    fieke28

    [235]Sep 24, 2007
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 394

    hella_ilieva wrote:
    And Rachel kinda proposed to Joshua...

    Yes, I almost forgot about that one!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cutieflutie1216

    cutieflutie1216

    [236]Sep 24, 2007
    • member since: 04/10/07
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 2,092
    Don't forget, Chandler proposed to Monica in "The One with the Girl who Hits Joey" and she said no.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of game-master20

    game-master20

    [237]Sep 24, 2007
    • member since: 11/21/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 107

    on what episode was ben born and when was the last timemarcell(the monkey)was seen

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [238]Sep 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800
    game-master20 wrote:

    on what episode was ben born and when was the last timemarcell(the monkey)was seen

    Ben was born in Season 1 TOW The Birth T

    The last episode for Marcell was Season 1 TOW The Fake Monica UNTIL he came back for an appearance in Season 2 TO After The Super Bowl (2). Then he was never seen again.

    Edited on 09/24/2007 1:52pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bort269

    bort269

    [240]Oct 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    Any help on this one would be great, my wife can't recall which episode this is from and I viewed them all on fastforward and couldn't find it!

    On the DVD sleeve for the Season 7 of Friends, there is a photo of Ross playing bagpipes at Central Perk and Phoebe playing guitar next to him. (above the text for Disc 3)

    This is not, however, in the same episode as Ross playing bagpipes at the apartment in front of everyone. (The one with Joey's new brain)

    Which episode is it?!?

    (sorry to MuteTroubadouR for the PM)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.