Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

The Friends Help Desk - Question & Answer Thread

cutieflutie1216

[61]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 50
    courteneycoxrox wrote:

I have a few episode questions.

1.Whitch episode is it when Joey is covering forMonica and Chandler and takes the blame for the underwear in the couch and the videocam and the naked pic of Monica and in the end he blames everything on Monica.

2.Whitch episode is it when Joey and Chandler go to Richards and find a tape labeled "Monica" and Chandler takes it and watchs it and it turns out Richard taped over Monica.

oh and one more thing,what ever happened to Monica and Chandlers Ms.Pacman machine?It just vanished!

1. "The One with Ross's Sandwich" 5-9
    2. "The One with Ross's Inappropriate Song" 9-7
    3. Ms. Pacman from "The One Where Joey Dates Rachel" 8-12, did disappear with no mention as to why.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lyndzi

[62]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 3
    how much did bruce willis get paid to star in the one where ross meets elizabeths dad? i know the answer, just wondered if anyone else did?

shelley06

[63]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 21
    lyndzi wrote:
    how much did bruce willis get paid to star in the one where ross meets elizabeths dad? i know the answer, just wondered if anyone else did?

I'm guessing an insane amount...$100,000?

friendsaddict

[64]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    According to Wikipedia Bruce Willis "had to appear in the hit sitcom Friends without pay, because he lost a bet to Matthew Perry, his co-star in The Whole Nine Yards" and i checked this out and it true! its not the only site that says that!

cutieflutie1216

[65]Jul 2, 2007
    friendsaddict wrote:
    According to Wikipedia Bruce Willis "had to appear in the hit sitcom Friends without pay, because he lost a bet to Matthew Perry, his co-star in The Whole Nine Yards" and i checked this out and it true! its not the only site that says that!

Thank you for consulting another source. Never trust Wikipedia without a back-up source! However, that info is correct.

friendsaddict

[66]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    it just sounded kinda of crazy to be tru so i thought i'd just make sure

4EVERANDALWAYS

[67]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 22
    vini_megfield wrote:

Okay.... In TOW the birth mother, Erica shows a sonogram picture of her unborn baby to Monica & Chandler. Untill the babies were born, nobudy knew that there are 2(twins). How come the other baby did'nt showup in the sonogram picture???

this was a while ago but im gonna answer it anyways...the twins were a last minute thing. it was after they saw the sanogram that the writers decided to give them twins. but even so a lot of people cant read sonograms...at laest thats my thought.

Bexi_rocks

[68]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 5
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    vini_megfield wrote:

Okay.... In TOW the birth mother, Erica shows a sonogram picture of her unborn baby to Monica & Chandler. Untill the babies were born, nobudy knew that there are 2(twins). How come the other baby did'nt showup in the sonogram picture???

this was a while ago but im gonna answer it anyways...the twins were a last minute thing. it was after they saw the sanogram that the writers decided to give them twins. but even so a lot of people cant read sonograms...at laest thats my thought.

Also sometimes one baby is in frount of the other...

shelley06

[70]Jul 4, 2007
    Bexi_rocks wrote:
    4EVERANDALWAYS wrote:
    vini_megfield wrote:

Also sometimes one baby is in frount of the other...

Actually, this example was because the writers decided at the last minute to give her twins...not hiding babies (though in real life that can be the case). The doctors knew that Erica was having twins because (remember) Erica said in the finale: "the doctors kept saying both heartbeats sounded strong" and she thought it was hers and the baby, instead of both babies.

cutieflutie1216

[72]Jul 4, 2007
    xJOPLINGx wrote:
    I seem to remeber seeing an episode where Phoebe has a headache and when she takes some tablets for it she becomes paranoid about the side effects... now i'm pretty sure i haven't made this up but it has happened before

You didn't. It is from "The One with the Truth About London" 7-16. This episode aired as a 40 minute supersize episode. Phoebe's entire story line, where she thinks that she has side effects from headache pills, is cut out when this episode airs in syndication. The only way to see it is on the season 7 DVD.

xx_Lil-Sarah_xx

[74]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 1
    hi, iv been trying 2 find this episode for ages but im having no luck so could someone plz help me. It the one where ross chandler monica and rachel are all at a college party, it starts where ross and chandler are at a reunion. XX thanks XX

shelley06

[75]Jul 6, 2007
    I'm pretty sure it was Season 10 episode 11's"TOW The Stripper Cries."

xx_Lil-Sarah_xx

[76]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 1
    Thanks so much i'll have a luck x

4EVERANDALWAYS

[77]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 22
    yeah its a flashback where ross makes sout a with a girl chandler likes so chandler makes out with rachel. and monica is asleep on ross' bed but thinks that its rachel asleep there so ross kisses monica and then monica: you were my midnight mystery kiss?
    ross: you were my first kiss with rachel?
    monica: you were my first kiss EVER.
    Chandler: oh my god what did i marry into. sorry one of my favorite scenes from season 10.

stylecutter

[78]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    i have a question.
    is it true that there is an extra scene in the episode T'he One with George Stephanopoulos', where the three girls talk about how the guys will be in bed. if it is true, is it available in the friends season 1 dvd

shelley06

[79]Jul 9, 2007
    stylecutter wrote:
    i have a question.
    is it true that there is an extra scene in the episode T'he One with George Stephanopoulos', where the three girls talk about how the guys will be in bed. if it is true, is it available in the friends season 1 dvd

I'm unsure. BUT, if there is any extra scene on any episode then it IS available on the DVDs.

cutieflutie1216

[80]Jul 9, 2007
    shelley06 wrote:
    stylecutter wrote:
    i have a question.

I'm unsure. BUT, if there is any extra scene on any episode then it IS available on the DVDs.

Yes it is true and yes it is on the DVD.