Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

The Guest Stars That Should Have Been...

heytiger93

[1]Oct 20, 2010
    • level: 9

Looking back on Friends' ten year run there were a lot of great guest starts but still I can think of many who never appeared that should of.

Although Kristin Chenoweth didn't receive popular acclaim until after the show was over (well atleastI had never heard of her while it was still on the air) I reckon it would have been really funny if she had of guest starred assomewhat of a musical competitor of Phoebe's in terms of gigs at Central Perk or something.That woman is hilarious and actually kind of reminds me a little of Phoebe.

And to mention someone who was well known during the shows run; (well didn't really become an icon until the late 90's/early 00's) it would have been cool to have Sarah Jessica Parker appear as Carrie Bradshaw. I mean Carrie is a fashion icon so if she had of crossed paths with Rachel at Ralph Lauren (they both live in New York) it would have been funny and could of easily been like a fashion showdown; Rachel Green Vs. Carrie Bradshaw ( both the "fashionistas" of their cliques.)

anyway thats all I can really think of right now, there are many more I have thought of but these will just have to do for the time being.

With that being said please, please share with us what guest star/s you wouldlike to have seen.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.