Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

Touching quotes

vietdoan2006206

[61]Sep 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    to touching quote for me would be when Pregnant girl Erecca found out Chandler and Monica lied to her, after that Chandler was chasing them and say something whicsh i dont remember exactly >>> this definitely makes me cry
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rebachick94

[62]Sep 28, 2009
    • level: 16
    vietdoan2006206 wrote:
    to touching quote for me would be when Pregnant girl Erecca found out Chandler and Monica lied to her, after that Chandler was chasing them and say something whicsh i dont remember exactly >>> this definitely makes me cry

Chandler: I love my wife more than anything in this world. And it, it kills me that I can't give her a baby. I really want a kid. And when that day finally comes, I'll learn how to be a good dad. But my wife, she's already there. She's a mother without a baby.

You mean this? Yes, it is very touching. I can't take credit for remembering it though. Someone else mentioned it, and I copied and pasted it.

DiahAgustrian

[63]Dec 29, 2011
    • level: 4

vietdoan2006206 wrote:

NJZ wrote:
    stylecutter wrote:
    FriendsSvuLost8 wrote:
    this one is also very sad. Chandler: I love my wife more than anything in this world. And it, it kills me that I can't give her a baby. I really want a kid. And when that day finally comes, I'll learn how to be a good dad. But my wife, she's already there. She's a mother without a baby.
    that is THE BEST QUOTE in the Series..
    Yeah, it is pretty great. And really touching.

think tthis quote is the best , too

I second that. The most touching line in my opinion.