Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

what is the funniest moment in friends history?

jack756

[241]Jul 10, 2011
    • level: 14

i only watch action/sci-fi to keep my mind off the real world but every now and then u need a good laugh and friends does that for me.

i read everyone comments and it brong so many memories at once.it rmeind me why i love this show.

the one i think no has said(somebody said thanksgiving but im not sure if thats the one im talking about)

anyway

its a dinner or something.rachel and her sister start fighting over god parents orsomething like that.joey wants them to fight.and the funny part is when monica starts yelling when rachel and her sister start fighting.monica yells its bubble wrap and then she says theres no time put everyhting in the box and then rachel and her sister knock a plate over,theplate falls on the ground and monica faint but they catch her.thats the funniest one to me.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Smurfetta

[242]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 6

I absolutely love this show more than anything!!! I didn't get a chance to read through the 13 pages of funniest moments, but I didn't see this one as yet. One of my all time fav moments is when rachel and pheobe hid in ross' apartment (in TOW Unagi), when ross enters his apartment, the girls jump out from behind the curtains and yell "DANGER!!!!!" and ross screams so loud like a girl! That moment makes me laugh so hard every time lol.

Tribbiani236

[243]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 1

It's hard to choose one moment, but one of the scenes that I like the most is when Ross talks to Chandler about the Princess Lea fantasy, and then Chandler tells the story about picturing his mother while having sex.

Ross doesn't get it and Chandler gets embarassed, it's really funny!!

Tribbiani236

[244]Jul 26, 2011

Another good one is when Ross is trying to tell the gang how mean Tommy(Ben Stiller) is and tell that he yelled at a couple at Joey's play.

Then Chandler says: "Yeah, and at the end of the play, he got up and started banging his hands together".

Very good!!

over8ted

[245]Jun 29, 2012
    • level: 4
    Tribbiani236 wrote:

It's hard to choose one moment, but one of the scenes that I like the most is when Ross talks to Chandler about the Princess Lea fantasy, and then Chandler tells the story about picturing his mother while having sex.

Ross doesn't get it and Chandler gets embarassed, it's really funny!!

I like what Joey said when he found out. Joey: "I do that too" Chandler, relieved "Really?" Joey: "Of course. I always picture YOUR mother when I'm having sex!" Classic.

goldengirl1

[247]Jul 1, 2012

scooby_92 wrote:
    When Ross, Rachel, and I think Joey were trying to carry a couch up some stairs and Ross kept shouting, "Pivot."

Yes, this is one of the funniest. But, it was Ross, Rachel, and Chandler carrying the couch. After Ross keeps telling them to "Pivot" Chandler yells "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!!!" My daughter and I watch that episode all the time!

itsmemadie01

[248]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 5

funniest for me is TOW Holiday the Armadillo and TOW the Flashbacks.

modernfamily120

[249]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 20

I haven't seen toomany episodes, but my fav moments I've seen are in the Pilot when Rachel is on the phone with her dad and she says she's stying with Monica, and then everyone turns to Monica and she's like "Well I guess we know who's staying with Monica".

My other fav moment is in "The One With Two Parts" where Rachel and Monica pretend to be each other.

Romano338

[250]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 8
    It's impossible to name THE funniest.

I loved this dialogue between Ross and Joey:
    Ross: "You hungry?"
    Joey: "Does a bear sh!t in the woods?"

chocolate__

[251]Mar 13, 2014

There are so many "funniest" parts...but some that are very very VERY funnie are: The Unagi episode (the whole episode, but I love when Rachel says "Salmon skin roll") I also love the part when Monica, Ross and Chandler (I think it is) tells a lot of truths about each other and Monica screams out "You were my first kiss ever!!??"

Edited on 03/13/2014 6:37am