Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

what is the funniest moment in friends history?

stylecutter

[81]Jul 20, 2007
    • level: 7

yeah, he makes the same sound again when he is trying to get the Barbie out of Ben's hand.

plinky06 wrote:
    I LOVE the episode where Rachel teaches Ben a few practical jokes/pranks, then Ross appears over with a line on his face that he doesnt even realise he has. "The pee goes EVERYWHERE!" then he gets his own back by making a dummie model of himself and throws it down the stairs when rachel thinks its actaully him!!! haha makes me chuckle!

lol yeah, i fell of the chair seeing that. but according to me the funniest scene is when Chandler is smoking and in the office,takes a puff of a cigarette, sprays around some air freshener,and takes some breath spray and does the opposite the second time and starts choking. later on he gets the rest of the gang to degenerate into bickering and happily starts to smoke and goes away undisturbed.

also when he dances like crazy in the episode the one without the ski trip when everyone is arguing and Phoebe goes 'look what you are doing to Chandler'.

the last scene of the nap partners where everybody see Ross and Joey napping together.

Joey's lecture for soap opera acting cracks me up too especially when he does that 232/13 look.

Edited on 07/20/2007 12:26pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HIMYM1993

[82]Jul 20, 2007
    • level: 11
    The funniest moment is the game in TOW the embryos. Ross freaking out about Monica and Chandler, the "routine"and Bamboozled are also great.

leme009

[83]Jul 20, 2007
    • level: 9

Some of my favourites that have not been mentioned:

tow rosses leather pants

tow chandler tells Janice he is moving to Yemen, he gives her his new adress "35 yemen road, Yemen"

when they poke ugly naked guy with chopsticks

MaccaForever

[84]Aug 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    ^ Ooh, I love those! This is a hard thing to choose, there's so many funny moments in Friends! I loooooooove the "PIVOT!!!" part, and anytime Phoebe screams! And I love all Chandler's comments!

KatTyson86

[85]Aug 25, 2007
    I liked when Joey was on Pyramid..."A GHOST!!"

KatTyson86

[86]Aug 25, 2007
    Oh and on that same episode when Ross said how he made the poster on a macintosh...then chandler goes "I had sex n HS" and Ross goes, "Me too, and I'm good at it". Lol. I love their hair in the 80's!

yousifaltaha

[87]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 7

Monica's SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN (i spilled juice all over the carpet because of that lol)

and also when ross and monica expose eachother's secret infront of their parents

Bliss_West88

[88]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 19

It has to be either

- Pivot, Pivot, Pivot - Shut up! Shut Up! Shut up! - Chandler and Ross So funny

- the Late thankgiving and the 4 outside of Monica pleeding to come in, i love it when they start putting thing down joeys trousers and when they do rock paper scissors and Joey and Phoebe come out with fire and water!!!

FamilyGuyFan507

[89]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 6
    One of my favorites was when Ross and Joey were fighting over Gabrielle Union in i believe season 7?? Well when she had left when Ross was screaming at Joey about the VD poster, the both of them got up and Ross asked if he wanted to go eat and Joey asked " Does a Bear Sh*t in the woods??"

SHUCKLEMAN

[90]Feb 1, 2008
    TOW The Stripper Cries and Phoebe's bachelorette party. I swear TOW The Stripper Cries has to be one of the best Friends episodes ever. Monica's dance at the end was hilarious, and when Ross and Monica discovered they kissed each other. And Joey on pyramid = lmao.

Anyways, I think the very funniest thing of all was the Phoebe/Chandler scene in TOW Everybody Finds Out or TOW Rachel's Other Sister.

chriseternal

[91]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 32
    It's probably far from the funniest moment but one that stands out for me is when Ross and Rachel are laying in bed and after holding it in for so long he yells "We were on a break!"

FriendsSvuLost8

[92]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 25
    in TOW everyone finds out when Phoebe dances for chandler and then later in the bathroom then he mimics part of the dance which always cracks me up..

Also a quote from that episode:

Monica: Relax, she-she's gonna give in way before you do!
    Chandler: How do you know?!
    Monica: Because you're on my team! And my team always wins!
    Chandler: At this?!

stellarchick86

[93]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 32

I do love all the ones that you guys mentioned, but heres 2 I dont think anyones mentioned yet. Ross' teeth- "what is wrong with you?" "what is wrong with ME? You have a black light- its 1999!" haha And also, where Ross breaks up with Elizabeth and he walks out and goes wow that was such a healthy breakup and she comes out the window and is like Ross, youre an @ss and ross goes, okay..breakup still on! That always kills me. And when he goes "PUT. THE. BALLOOOONS. DOWN!" hahahaha Im laughing just thinkin about it. And speaking of Elizabeth, I love when they are first going out and they have to be sneaky and Ross is like no we are just 2 people that bumped into eachother and she goes yeah sorry to bump into you like that sir and Phoebe goes ooh, sly, and the look on her face...always makes me laugh. I also love when Phoebe goes "well i heard that when people move in, they save on stamps...RIGHT?!" haha..and when Joey saves ross and his sandwich and the look on chandlers face..haha

I dont think these are the funniest moments, just funny moments no ones thought of yet.

Im sure Ill think of more later I love this show. lol.

Edited on 02/01/2008 9:32pm

noted0

[94]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 5

Anything Phoebe does. My favourite is when she's on the Pac-Man machine and Ross walks in with Ben and she starts going crazy, and also the one where she's trying to ride a bike.

I think when Rachel and Monica walk in on Ross doing his British accent and then start doing their own fake accents is really funny.

SHUCKLEMAN

[95]Feb 2, 2008
    ^That reminds me. That episode where Ross tells his class that he wants to give them a good first impression of him, and then Rachel walks in and she yells at him because she's just found out she's still married to Ross.

mich_duncan_hbk

[96]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 5
    there are so many but ill name a few

tow the ick factor where the guys are saying all the power rangers

tow the poker where the guys dance to marcel's favorite song

tow the jellyfish when monica, chandler, and joey tell the rest of the gang what happened at the beach (especially chandler)

and

tow Paul's the Man where Ross imitates Paul(Bruce Willis)

snowy1617

[97]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    I think the funniest thing ever is when Joey finds out about Monica and Chandler sleeping together, it is the cleverest thing he has ever done, when he figures it out from the eye last curlers.

Lovelyangie92

[98]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 4

Haha you say almost all my favorite moments so for not to repeat them I`m going mention 3 moments that you didn`t said:

1. When Joey lost and award and he gets mad so he start to protest and when the camera focus him he change the expression.

2. In TOW the ball at the end when Chandler thorugh everything. (That`s hilarious).

3.In TOW Mónica`s Thunder when Mónica, Rachel, Chandler and Ross are in the kitchen and they first two are fighthing and in a moment Phoebe out of her room and start to sing: "Whenever I get Married, whenever i get married, guess who wont get to sing ,somebody`s named Geller and somebody named Bing!" (I love when Phoebe yells is to funny "pick up the sock!" that`s a classic).

Oh I also like All the episodes when they back to the past.

But my favorite funniest moment in Friends History is: "You eat my sandwich, My Sandwich, MY SANDWICH!!!"

Edited on 02/03/2008 6:03pm

MrsMcDreamy87

[99]Feb 4, 2008
    It may have been said already but my favourite funniest moment is when Rachel is scared of swings and Ross encourages her and tHen at the end he ends up getting hit by the swing and i also love it when Joey says to Ross to hit him and Joey moves out of the way and Ross ends up punching the wall LOL

grace87

[100]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 34