Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

what is the funniest moment in friends history?

FriendsSvuLost8

[101]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 25
    In tow all the kissing when Chandler kisses Monica and then realizes what he did and has to kiss Phoebe and Rachel. I thought that was a brilliant moment.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anile84

[102]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 9
    Few of my favorites moments: The episode where the girls trade apartments with the boys, in the beginning where Rachel is pounding on the the door Rachel: (Pounding on the door) What is that noise? Chandler: You! Joey: It's the chick. She's going through some changes. Monica: What kind of changes? Chandler: The vet seems to think that she's becoming a rooster. (Rooster crows) We're getting a second opinion.The look on chandler's face in that scene was hilarious!! The one with Ben, Phoebe and the Pac-Man machine. The one where Ross tells Phoebe he didn't get the annulment and Phoebe sends Rachel away with the cub. The one where Monica cuts Chandler's toe. When Joey puts his head in the turkey. The one with the unagi where Rachel and Phoebe scare Ross and he screams like a woman, Rachel: Ah... salmon skin roll. So many to choose from.

Bliss_West88

[103]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 19
    anile84 wrote:
    Few of my favorites moments: The episode where the girls trade apartments with the boys, in the beginning where Rachel is pounding on the the door Rachel: (Pounding on the door) What is that noise? Chandler: You! Joey: It's the chick. She's going through some changes. Monica: What kind of changes? Chandler: The vet seems to think that she's becoming a rooster. (Rooster crows) We're getting a second opinion.The look on chandler's face in that scene was hilarious!! The one with Ben, Phoebe and the Pac-Man machine. The one where Ross tells Phoebe he didn't get the annulment and Phoebe sends Rachel away with the cub. The one where Monica cuts Chandler's toe. When Joey puts his head in the turkey. The one with the unagi where Rachel and Phoebe scare Ross and he screams like a woman, Rachel: Ah... salmon skin roll. So many to choose from.

i love TOW the ignagi!! that is brilliant!!

mich_duncan_hbk

[104]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 5
    ^it's unagi not ignani

RLM1626

[105]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 3
    I like when Ross pretends to be a massage therapist when he thinks that the hot chick that shows up at his door is one of Phoebe's clients, and after saying that he is, in comes the old overweight man, the real client. Then when he gets the wooden spoons into the massage action. That is truly a funny episode.

stellarchick86

[106]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 32

I love when Ross was moving into his new apartment and having to deal with that snippy guy..and going to Chandlers "I have to go guys, I need to go get some name tags!" and then when he goes to the handyman guys party and eats the cake..."3B!!!" haha.."Who here likes Ross?" That whole storyline was brilliant, I loved it.

Ross really got a lot of funny/stupid-funny storylines. Almost like a Seinfeld episode.

Edited on 02/10/2008 4:03pm

SHUCKLEMAN

[107]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 11

I thought it was really funny when Rachel and Monica got cardboard cut-outs of themselves and put them next to the window, to humour Ross, so he thought they were looking at him non-stop.

It was a tad out of character for Ross though.

mschis9859

[108]Feb 11, 2008

Ok, I have 2 favorite funny moments that no one said and I am sure cause I read them all, I have no life. The bad part is I love friends but I am really bad at naming the episodes so bear with me.

The one where Monica puts the turkey on her head to cheer up Chandler and then the hat and glasses and she starts dancing, lol I love that one.

The one that made me laugh the hardest and I mean laugh was when Joey had his ears covered and eyes closed and was saying la la la (I don't remember why) and Chandler held up the duck to his face and when Joey opened his eyes he screamed so loud rofl I LOVE that episode.

robin_jordon

[109]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 4

in season ten when joey dates that girl, and she gets chocolate cake. then, she goes to the toilet but tells joey not to touch it. he has a little bit, not realising he just had to eat the rest.

joey is just joke

theOtherWalker

[110]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    TOW everybody knows.lol at phoebe when she said "but they don't know that we know they know we know!"

stellarchick86

[111]Feb 12, 2008
    I love the one with "Rachels new dress"..."Joshua that 500 dollars was for groceries.." haha..and when she goes "we were going to do that after..i mean next." haha..and when she has to go to the restaurant wearing the lingerie! haha

FriendsSvuLost8

[112]Feb 12, 2008
    theOtherWalker wrote:
    TOW everybody knows.lol at phoebe when she said "but they don't know that we know they know we know!"

Yeah and the look on Joey's face when she says that

theOtherWalker

[113]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 7
    FriendsSvuLost8 wrote:
    theOtherWalker wrote:

Yeah and the look on Joey's face when she says that

yeah!!so priceless!!

prisonbreakmslb

[114]Feb 14, 2008

chandlers quote

i was looking forward to playing basket ball but i guess thats out the window

stellarchick86

[115]Feb 14, 2008
    Oh gosh- how could I forget--when Ross is trying to flirt!! Im surprised no ones mentioned this..or somehow I missed it. When hes going on about gas and what not lol. And I love when Ross goes get ready for some class A flirting (or whatever) and Chandler goes "....ok." haha

QuiffleChexMixx

[116]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    I've gotta say my favorites are- when they guys practice for Joey's game show Bamboozled, the game where Monica and Rachel lose their apartment to Joey and Chandler, when Ross and Rachel get drunk in Vegas, maybe when Joey and Rachel go on their fake date, and all of the Thanksgivings I think...

winkipop69

[117]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 20
    I laugh so much when I watch frinds it is hard to choose just one moment. But I do love when they go to Vegas and Ross and Rachel get married and they day 'Hello Mrs.Ross.... Hello Mr. Rachel' or something similar to that.

anyabr

[118]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 11

I'm sorry if someone has already said it but:

On Phoebe's birthday dinner, Rachel's scared of leaving Emma and they bring the baby + the nanny (Ross' mom) to the restaurant, and Rachel keeps looking at Judy and Emma and complaining how Emma's sock is on the floor and Judy hasn't noticed it and Phoebe just has enough, gets up and stars yelling: 'Pick up the sock, Judy! PICK UP THE SOCK!'. One of my favorite moments in Friends... =)

FriendsSvuLost8

[119]Feb 18, 2008
    anyabr wrote:

I'm sorry if someone has already said it but:

On Phoebe's birthday dinner, Rachel's scared of leaving Emma and they bring the baby + the nanny (Ross' mom) to the restaurant, and Rachel keeps looking at Judy and Emma and complaining how Emma's sock is on the floor and Judy hasn't noticed it and Phoebe just has enough, gets up and stars yelling: 'Pick up the sock, Judy! PICK UP THE SOCK!'. One of my favorite moments in Friends... =)

Yeah I love it when Phoebe yells.
    Like in the episode that she has to break up with Mike's girlfriend: DAMN IT WOMAN PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. HAVE SOME PRIDE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

harryathouse

[120]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 18

1. The funniest scene was in TOW all the wedding dresses, when the girls are looking for Monica's dress and Monica and Rachel are both blowing the whistle and Phoebe doesn't know where to go and starts shouting! Classic Phoebe!

2. At phoebes wedding rehearsal when Phoebe is trying to give her speech but Monica is telling her to rush and it goes something like this:

Phoebe: so anyway... (Monica tapping watch) this happ... I could... So I... with... Then this is... MONICA I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE! I WANT A PROPER WEDDING WHERE MY FIANCE CAN GO TO THE BATHROOM ANYTIME HE WANTS! YOUR FIRED! YOUR FIRED!!!

3. in TOW Phoebes bithday dinner, when Phoebe goes: Oh for god sakes Judy, PICK UP THE SOCK!!! PICK UP THE SOCK!!! PICK UP THE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!! Oh i'm soory! Was that rude? Did my little out burst, BLUNT THE HIDEOUSNESS THAT IS THIS EVENING!!

4. In TOW they are up all night and Phoebes Fire alarm keeps ringing and she yells at it: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!???

5. And of course the Infamous: WE WERE ON A BREAK!

Edited on 02/19/2008 11:07am