Friends Forums

NBC (ended 2004)

what is the funniest moment in friends history?

Epic_Romance

[121]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 10

You guys have mentioned most of the good ones! Ross is definetly the funniest character.

Not so good with the names of episodes, but the one where Ross has rage issues and his boss eats his 'moist-maker'. Ross: "My sandwich! MY SANDWICH!" As the pigeons in Central Park fly away.

The one where Phoebe breaks up with Mike's girlfriend for him.

Phoebe: Suzie? Can I call you Suzie?

Precious: But my name is Precious!

Phoebe: Yeah...I can't call you that. Lol.

The one with Ross's Tan is simply the best! I almost died laughing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

disneydreamer

[122]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 2
    Oh my goodness, I pretty much love all the episodes. But my favorites are "TOW the Nap Partners", "TOW After Joey and Rachel Kiss" esp. Monica's hair, "TOW Monica's Thunder" where Joey is trying to be 19(Sup with the wack playstation sup), and any episode with Janice like where Chandler says he is moving to Yemin. I have so many more, but these are the only ones in my head now.

quieroLOGAN129

[123]Mar 7, 2008
    • level: 5

scooby_92 wrote:
    When Ross, Rachel, and I think Joey were trying to carry a couch up some stairs and Ross kept shouting, "Pivot."

Oh MAN I laughed so hard at that.

mich_duncan_hbk

[124]Mar 7, 2008

i don't think anyone has mentioned this but i find it quite funny i think it's tow the metaphorical tunnel with ross' song i think it goes like this:

My name's Bee

I drink tea

won't you sing along with me

Edited on 03/07/2008 9:07pm

maharajahu

[125]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 4
    Every time Chandler breaks up with janice in season 1 (how he starts it every time with "hi janice"). Especially in TOW with the candy hearts, when janice explains how she and chandler belong together, chandler's face is hilarious... and janice's voice indescribable.

jenny1013

[126]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 3

Some funny moments:

When Joey realizes that Monica and Chandler are doing IT

Ross and his WHITEN teeth - expecially when his date turns down the lights

When Ross tries to get a tan

ramo_zz

[127]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 16

Ross: Oh shute, tomorrow's not so good, i'm suppose to fall of The Empire State Building and land on a bicycle with no seat, so..

Ross: Instead of a chair it's a pile of garbage and instead of the jacket it's a pile of garbage and instead of the end of the day it's the end of time and garbage is all that has survived my favorite

Edited on 03/09/2008 5:18am

JavaJunkie4Life

[128]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 25
    omg. i got it! the best moment:

when phoebe sees monica and chandler making out from ross's apartment: "MY EYES! MY EYES!" Hahahaha.

oh and then runners up for me. when marcel turns on ross's stereo.."in the jungle the mighty jungle" plays and ross, chandler and joey all dance. omg. hilarious.

and finally.."PIVOT!"
    Edited on 03/09/2008 10:32am

RR_cool_J

[129]Mar 23, 2008
    ok here are just some - when ross asks rachel to baby sit ben and she taeches him heaps of practical jokes which he uses on ross , all them times that ross said WE WERE ON A BRAKE , when emma has a birthday party and they get a penis shaped cake instead of a rabbit, when chandler got his nibinectomy, when bonnie shaved her head, just phoebes whole life, the one with the thanksgiving flashback (whole episode) but espesially at the end when monica has the turkey on her head and she puts on the huge glasses and that red hat thing and she starts danceing and shaking to cheer up chandler for accidently chopping off his little toe and chandler says - THATS SO FUNNY I LOVE YOU and monica says what and chandler denys it and monica says - YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME and chandler says no i didnt and then joey walks in not looking and monica turns around and joey looks up and he screems and runs away

RR_cool_J

[130]Mar 23, 2008

but my fav ones are the one with all the kissing so funny and the one with two parts 2 rach and mon with the insurance fraud and then on the date thing with the doctors where monica is rachel and rachel is monica

rachel - your just like your mother

monica - i was supose to get married but i left a guy at the alter, i know thats selfish but hey thats just me

dr. rosen - so monica (talking to rachel) what do you do

rachel - im a chef, yeah i love it because i get to boss people around

monica - (laughs) oh im sorry its just im so spoiled

rachel - i was a cow in high school

monica - i wet my bed in high school

rachel - i use my breasts to get peoples attention

monica - hey we both do that

the phone rings and rachel and monica are locked in an evil strare to notice so dr. mitchell answers and says its rachels dad which means monica has to take the phone and says - hey daddy in freshman year of college i had sex in your bed

next morning on the phone rachel tries to make her dad think she didnt sleep with anyone on his bed and monica says - hey rach are these your condoms

rachel - (to her dad on the phone) oh no thats just monica , shes drunk again .

oh and at the end when pheebs is pretending to be ursula and hooks up with joey

brunettegmp

[131]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 8

I love TOW Ross is fine! Chandler tells the kid he is adopted and then says that Phoebe gave birth to the triplets in front of them! and when Rachel Joey and Charlie are at Ross's house was hilarious, too many funny things happened then! these arent exact words.....

Ross: I guess i made tator tots!

Joey: Ross! Oven mits!

Ross: uh (walks back into the kitchen)

kodabear911

[132]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 10

in TOW the jellyfish(i think) when ross and rachel are in the bed and shes talking about how all he needed was "to gain a little perspective" and going on and on about the letter, and then they come out of the bedroom and are fighting in front of everyone.

Ross-(pretends to cry) FINE BY ME!!!!!

Ross- Don't worry about me falling asleep, I STILL HAVE YOUR LETTER!!!!!

BEST MOMENT EVER!!!!

also luvd the part in TOW emma cries when joey keeps trying to get ross to hit him. and then the little blurb at the end when he shows chandler and hits ross again!!! i almost died watching that!!!

ritergrl

[133]Mar 24, 2008

I love The One Where Joey Looses his Insurance and he has to go job hunting. I thought one of the funniest moments was when he was auditioning for a commericial with a little kid.

Joey (In pain) - Hey Timmy, I've got a surprise for you

Auditioner - It's a commercial for a bike... less strained (something like that)

Joey - One sec (puts hand in trousers to stop the pain, then says in a creepy voice) Hey Timmy, I've got a surprise for you.

For me, that was one of the funniest moments ever!

juan137946

[135]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 13
    i don' have a fav. bu i love this one.

Joey: hey maybe we should get married
    Pheobe: oh we will just not yet
    joey: when?
    pheobe: well first chandler and monica get married and by the way he is filthy rich but it doesn't work out
    joey: oh too bad
    pheobe: then i marry chandler and take all his money then you marry racheal and have the beautiful kids
    joey: great
    pheobe:then you get divorced and you take the kids because of racheal's drinking problem then we get married and have the beautiful kids and all the money joey: great but what happens to ross? pheobe: well we exchange word about racheal and i kill him

rachybachy

[136]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    Wildfiregirl8 wrote:
    iheartfriends wrote:
    ok i totally agree with the "pivot" episode, but i def. loveeeed when ross and joey were stuck on the roof...but my fave of all time is when joeys fridge broke, and he pushed ross into it to try and get him to pay for it

i LOVE that too!

that was hilarious, i also loved when ross and rachel were gonna see a movie and phoebe kept telling the cab to go i loved that!

Willick-Bunch

[137]Mar 27, 2008
    I really like the opening credits in TOW That Could Have Been. Karate Ross. Dancing Monica. LOL.

sbhinyo

[138]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 13
    I just saw the Leather pants epi, that has got to be the funniest scene when Ross and Joey were talking.

When Chendler picks up the duck and puts it in front of Joey's face and he freaks out.

But my favorite moment has got to be the cake for Emma's birthday party, i seriously couldn't stop laughing with that whole episode.

thebeatles772

[139]Apr 27, 2008

i don't have a favorite but i just couldn't stop laughing in i think the one that could have been? not sure just as guess... when Monica is dancing in the fat suit

and i just love chandlers flock of seagulls hairdo

oh and also in the one where monica sings - well pretty much when monica sings and joey and the whole eyebrow thing

SamK94

[140]May 3, 2008
    • level: 3
    most of the parts of friends were hilarious, but my favourite has to be when Phoebe and Chandler are on a date in TOW Everyone Find Out. That whole scene was absolutely hysterical